Did sv3rige really try and kill Luna and their baby?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Is it true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23558 and 5'7 zoomer
Probably, which is why he is in Cambodia or Malaysia right now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 31944 and aBetterMii
probably, no hard evidence tho

he encouraged his incel followers to go kill his previous wife and her parents before roping lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 31944, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Yes.

Mentally ill weirdo.

probably, no hard evidence tho

he encouraged his incel followers to go kill his previous wife and her parents before roping lmao
Yeh I saw that lol

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What makes you think he's there?
He showed his youtube were it said Cambodia and people found the waterfall he infront of that he filmed one of the videos

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 31944
He showed his youtube were it said Cambodia and people found the waterfall he infront of that he filmed one of the videos
Where did it say Cambodia and what ppl found the waterfall he filmed infront of?

What makes you think he's there?
This post from @cloUder

And this:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 31944, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
He is utterly and extremely mentally ill

The JFL is that he preaches about nature and what's natural & whatnot but is a balding 36 year old with all failed relationships. Looks exactly his age (looked even older before the set of hair) and thinks he will live up to 150years for eating raw meat. People that take advice from him are equally braindead if not more

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 31944

The JFL is that he preaches about nature and what's natural & whatnot but is a balding 36 year old with all failed relationships. Looks exactly his age (looked even older before the set of hair) and thinks he will live up to 150years for eating raw meat. People that take advice from him are equally braindead if not more
He must've been really traumatised as a kid. He's always given me the vibes that he got bullied really badly in school. Maybe why he was indoors all day playing RuneScape and stabbed some kids.

He also gives me the vibes that he had abusive and/or neglectful parents

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Where did it say Cambodia and what ppl found the waterfall he filmed infront of?
For me its says DE for Germany, for him it was the cambodian equivalent

The ppl on Kiwifarms found the waterfall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457

Cope, his diet is proven to be ideal. It even grew his hairline back!

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 31457 and ReadBooksEveryday
What's Germany like? Is it full of immigrants and overrun by the police like sv3rige always whines on about?
Where I live sure. 50% of inhabitants here aren't german. In villages no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457