my cousin just visited me, I want to kill myself, Brutal mog

yea I do believe that bro London is fucked idk how your still alive, carry a gun with you and be safe brother:feelsautistic:
“Carry a gun” little do u know😭 only the gang members have them as they pay extortionate prives from abroad to get shotguns here. I’ve been assaulted twice and stabbed before I even have proof life is shit here

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
“Carry a gun” little do u know😭 only the gang members have them as they pay extortionate prives from abroad to get shotguns here. I’ve been assaulted twice and stabbed before I even have proof life is shit here
then what do you do for self defense? did you recover from the stab btw:feelsmage:?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
how are you still alive bro? if this would happen to be everyday, I'd Lock myself in my house till I die atp
I mean that is what I am doing man, I have even thought about moving. It is suifuel to the max. Bones are common here, and height is just expected to be fair

• +1
Same. I have a cousin who heightmogs, framemogs me and he had multiple gfs.

• +1
Same. I have a cousin who heightmogs, framemogs me and he had multiple gfs.
life is so unfair for both of us, I'm lucky I rarely meet him tbf

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Bomber517
then what do you do for self defense? did you recover from the stab btw:feelsmage:?
I do Boxing and am recently pro, but when I was stabbed it was last November in my abdomen I am fine now thanks bhai, but it was a 2 ( me and my friend) vs like 8-10 in an alley way I was fucked

• +1
I do Boxing and am recently pro, but when I was stabbed it was last November in my abdomen I am fine now thanks bhai, but it was a 2 ( me and my friend) vs like 8-10 in an alley way I was fucked
I wanted to get in boxing but gave up when I remember it will give me nothing lol, it seems fun, I'm happy your good now and your pro though, keep your head up brother, also avoid fights especially with roadmans but I'm pretty sure you know this better than me xd

• +1
I wanted to get in boxing but gave up when I remember it will give me nothing lol, it seems fun, I'm happy your good now and your pro though, keep your head up brother, also avoid fights especially with roadmans but I'm pretty sure you know this better than me xd
Yeah bro fuck a fight with gang members they’re all pussies, they carry smth called a catapult now which can break ur eye socket in two if hit hard enough, so basically a gun. It’s just shit in the UK wish I lived in Italy like u

• +1
Yeah bro fuck a fight with gang members they’re all pussies, they carry smth called a catapult now which can break ur eye socket in two if hit hard enough, so basically a gun. It’s just shit in the UK wish I lived in Italy like u
you are probably right, maybe if you'd be here it would be better, I won't even disagree tbh, with your height, and fight skills you'd mog 90% of population socially in South here lol

• +1
you are probably right, maybe if you'd be here it would be better, I won't even disagree tbh, with your height, and fight skills you'd mog 90% of population socially in South here lol
yeah true too bad there’s no height and gym for my face

• So Sad
bigger frame - in what world you are better if you are bigger?

more respect - in what way? money matters more

stonger in what - edie hall is the strongest and not even 6'2

female gaze - do you really care? :lul::lul: be honest
lol. the cope is insane

height is easily the greatest sign of strength, although it is not in practice. anyone who is 3 inches shorter than another appears completely overpowered and smaller in every single way

• +1
He is 6'5, massive fucking frame, and htn, he mogs me to oblivion, in every form, money etc

man I'm so sad bro, why did I have to be like this? a 5'9 twink, fuck this life bro

even worse, I have to look at my father everyday, he is 6'3, to remind me of what a genetic dead end failure I am, jfl

though 6'5 is really massive irl crazy bro
every single minute i feel the same bro. im 5'8 😵‍💫

and every moment that i see someone shorter than me i just feel sad for him

• +1
lol. the cope is insane

height is easily the greatest sign of strength, although it is not in practice. anyone who is 3 inches shorter than another appears completely overpowered and smaller in every single way
Absolutely no care. Maybe cuz its not my problem :lul:

• +1
Shit if u were 6’3 u and ur voiding would be running a train on some college sluts. Brutal luck

• +1
Absolutely no care. Maybe cuz its not my problem :lul:
what the fuck. so why the hell u even was saying something about it

legit retarded :hnghn:

• +1
Ok drama queen

• +1
every single minute i feel the same bro. im 5'8 😵‍💫

and every moment that i see someone shorter than me i just feel sad for him
This world is pure hell, can't believe we got so unlucky, why us out of all the billions of people jfl? brutal

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
Shit if u were 6’3 u and ur voiding would be running a train on some college sluts. Brutal luck
ikr, it is what it is ig, I can't do nothing ab ts😕

Prove why 5'9 is so much worse than 6'5 irl
Screenshot 20240919 193922 TikTok

• +1
This world is pure hell, can't believe we got so unlucky, why us out of all the billions of people jfl? brutal
It's literally inescapable. I'll have to deal with this my whole life. It's humiliating to have to look up to another man in the eye as someone inferior. It's ridiculous to have to be the smallest at a party or in a friend circle, having everyone blocking your view. suifuel

• +1

• +1
It's literally inescapable. I'll have to deal with this my whole life. It's humiliating to have to look up to another man in the eye as someone inferior. It's ridiculous to have to be the smallest at a party or in a friend circle, having everyone blocking your view. suifuel
the looking up part and everyone blocking your view one is so true bro, and relatable, idk man, one thing I know is that, this life, was just not for me

• +1
a lot bro, actually, everyday, my dad is 6'3, and my mom 5'5, just saying

my father is huge, massive frame, and he is 50, I need to see him everyday, and get reminded of what a genetic dead end I am, I appreciate the comfort tho
You'll birth warriors my friend

Just marry a bone fogger, let genetics do what genetics does best

• +1
You'll birth warriors my friend

Just marry a bone fogger, let genetics do what genetics does best
if only I could have a face that is even lookable, I'd try to go and date a girl, but nah, I won't have kids, I don't want em to go through the same hell life I had, just because of my shit genes, I'm not selfish

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and greycel
if only I could have a face that is even lookable, I'd try to go and date a girl, but nah, I won't have kids, I don't want em to go through the same hell life I had, just because of my shit genes, I'm not selfish
So, I've seen that they often take their grandpa's heights

And facially it mostly depends on the mum. Check this thread:

• +1
So, I've seen that they often take their grandpa's heights

And facially it mostly depends on the mum. Check this thread:
yep, this is true, that's why I'm a subhuman lol, my mom bones are decent but shit positioned

about grandpa's height idk, I'm almost his height ig, a lil taller maybe

• +1
Reactions: greycel
the looking up part and everyone blocking your view one is so true bro, and relatable, idk man, one thing I know is that, this life, was just not for me
So true. We can even have a girlfriend, but the feeling of inferiority will never go away. The only escape is LL, but I would still feel even more humiliated, wrong and inferior. And my prime years would be over already. So fucking over.

• +1
So true. We can even have a girlfriend, but the feeling of inferiority will never go away. The only escape is LL, but I would still feel even more humiliated, wrong and inferior. And my prime years would be over already. So fucking over.
LL won't save your genes, you get the surgery, okay that's cool, but if you decide to have a child, he won't be happy about it, not at all
"dad why are you so tall and I'm so short??"
it's just over man, just, over

• +1
LL won't save your genes, you get the surgery, okay that's cool, but if you decide to have a child, he won't be happy about it, not at all
"dad why are you so tall and I'm so short??"
it's just over man, just, over
yeah, but I don't care that much. If I feed my son well, check his hormones and choose a good mother, he can easily reach at least 5'10

the problem really is that all my first 20 years of life just were hell 90% of the time

• +1
yeah, but I don't care that much. If I feed my son well, check his hormones and choose a good mother, he can easily reach at least 5'10

the problem really is that all my first 20 years of life just were hell 90% of the time
it is what it is my bro, we can't do nothing about it unfortunately, only try to improve ourselves just to look a little more human so maybe a girl won't puke on sight, idk, I js cope with video games rn

it is what it is my bro, we can't do nothing about it unfortunately, only try to improve ourselves just to look a little more human so maybe a girl won't puke on sight, idk, I js cope with video games rn
i cope with drugs. there are few really good games, only those from Rockstar and FIFA :ogre:

• +1
i cope with drugs. there are few really good games, only those from Rockstar and FIFA :ogre:
idk, I don't really want to get on drugs, it feels like it would just ruin me more tbf

He is 6'5, massive fucking frame, and htn, he mogs me to oblivion, in every form, money etc

man I'm so sad bro, why did I have to be like this? a 5'9 twink, fuck this life bro

even worse, I have to look at my father everyday, he is 6'3, to remind me of what a genetic dead end failure I am, jfl

Ask @Imretarded? To help you femboymaxx, you would ascend that way

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
idk, I don't really want to get on drugs, it feels like it would just ruin me more tbf
u have nothing to lose to be fair. admitting that it's over can be a gift in a certain way, since you can do literally anything and it won't make things worse than they already are

• +1
my parents tried their best, we weren't in the best economic situation and still managed to keep going forward and make me a decently happy child, I'm not going to blame them
sorry but if you are a sub 8 sub 6'3 sub trustfund male your parents should have been sterilized

• +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
u have nothing to lose to be fair. admitting that it's over can be a gift in a certain way, since you can do literally anything and it won't make things worse than they already are
this is true, your right, it's a good mindset to have ngl

• +1

nigga got cooked epigenetics:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
nigga got cooked epigenetics:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
ikr, I just want to know why they js didn't abort me tbh, It would have saved me a lifetime of miserability

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
ikr, I just want to know why they js didn't abort me tbh, It would have saved me a lifetime of miserability
I support abortion so retarded immature foids don't fuck up there kids epigenetics

• +1
I support abortion so retarded immature foids don't fuck up there kids epigenetics
I support it in general, I wish less sub5's would be born, so they can't feel how horrible life is

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Your parents are 6'3 and 5'5 and your 5'9 damn, how old are u? I'm 5'9 too but my parents are 5'11 and 5'6.5

• +1