Did this AstroySky, Justin Bieber looking Ascender simply LeanMax or was it MewMaxing that worked his favour? (Only serious discussion)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

So let's try and keep this to a serious discussion without people trying to score forum street cred through dishing out mediocre "surgery or death, mew is pew, this is just cope" comments.

Basically this Bieber looking guy has a YouTube channel and in this video he breaks down intrinsically how to mew, why to mew and what it's positive effects are. Raises cheekbones or stops cheekbones from drooping, as well as all that other jaw crap. Now he has pictures of when he was younger and I have got to say, he does look considerably different.

However the cynic in me, including a lot here I'm sure, will be asking "didn't he simply leanmaxx" ? As there were phases during his early teens where he was somewhat overweight and may be even perhaps close to obese?

Before mindlessly jumping to conclusions in putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22, actually watch the entire video with an open-mind so you can allow yourself to investigate through no pre conceived biases.

I found him pretty much because of the kid who posted earlier today with his looks transformation thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/1-5-year-looksmaxing-transformation.149284/

I know there are many users here who have their stubborn, narrow minded beliefs about mewing and it typically tends to be those who aren't the brightest which are so closed off to the idea and certain that it's a cope/fraud or whatever teenage looksmaxing lingo you wanna use. Those idiots will be the ones to reply within split-seconds and not even watch the video.

Me personally? I am not sure whether it does work, or whether it doesn't, but with the amount of proof I am seeing around the internet suggesting that it does, I am beginning to lean towards the "does". The jury however is still out.

Some are of the theory that it won't work in your 20s (Past 21) because your masculine facial development happens mostly during puberty (12-16) and adolescence (16-21) - The person in the video of course is someone who mewmaxxed during adolescence as well as the kid in that looks transformation thread too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mexicanboi
he gay maxxeed

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@Don't Forget to mew

Justin Bieber looking

Source 11

• JFL
Lmao he’s still incel
He just lost weight and got fillers
He got no changes from mewing and all his results were photoshopped
Look at his REAL side profile
D757D8B1 F10B 4882 A129 49A134A565DF

but after he got banned he migrated to looksmaxxing.org
That’s where all the mewing copers are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, stuckneworleans, thecel and 9 others
Lmao he’s still incel
View attachment 439374

Interesting.

How did he apply photoshop to this recorded video?

After early 20's, mewing has limited to no results, for looks improvement. In general. I concluded.
At younger ages, it seems like a legit factor to help looks.

As older person still should have and do good tongue posture, and not mouth breath.
For maintenance of status quo, and teeth health and general health. But likely no ascending, just staying at current levels.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Over, JFLbuddyboyo and 1 other person
After early 20's, mewing has limited to no results, for looks improvement. In general. I concluded.
At younger ages, it seems like a legit factor to help looks.

As older person still should have and do good tongue posture, and not mouth breath.
For maintenance of status quo, and teeth health and general health. But likely no ascending, just staying at current levels.

I'm 28 and have been doing it for a week or so now, but this is also an argument I am hearing.

Do you have any sources you can refer to here or are you going by your own results as a 37 year old man?

Angle, lighting, puberty , less bodyfat %

But not " mewing"

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Over and AutisticBeaner
Angle, lighting, puberty , less bodyfat %

But not " mewing"

Can you put reason to the fact there are professional Orthodontics out there supporting the claims about "mewing"?

I am not disagreeing with. I just want to explain why "professionals" who have nothing to gain from supporting mewing, are claiming it's legit.

• +1
why did u write an essay

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
Lmao he’s still incel
View attachment 439374
I mean side profile isnt that important unless its simply bad.
For sure his face gained a lot width which changed his face a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Incoming
why did u write an essay

Deal with it you ADHD generation zombie twat. Move onto a rating thread in the rating section and rate David Gandy's latest pics. Pufter.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Can you put reason to the fact there are professional Orthodontics out there supporting the claims about "mewing"?

I am not disagreeing with. I just want to explain why "professionals" who have nothing to gain from supporting mewing, are claiming it's legit.
My ortho doesn't believe in mewing especially above age 12

However he agrees with the importance of nosebreathing

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Over
My ortho doesn't believe in mewing especially above age 12

However he agrees with the importance of nosebreathing

So he believes mewing below the age of 12 "can" have an impact on facial construction? Even though puberty starts at 12?

What are the benefits he says there are to nose-breathing if I may ask? You don't need the tongue on the roof of your mouth to nose breathe right? It just makes it easier to do so.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
Deal with it you ADHD generation zombie twat. Move onto a rating thread in the rating section and rate David Gandy's latest pics. Pufter.
Joined May 12, 2020

Time Online 286:23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 1680
Joined May 12, 2020

Time Online 286:23

Quarantine. Can't leave the apartment. London is a hot-spot for Corona Virus being a tourist City. May as well use the time wisely to garner as much knowledge as possible and maximise my looks. Anything wrong with that?

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
So he believes mewing below the age of 12 "can" have an impact on facial construction? Even though puberty starts at 12?

What are the benefits he says there are to nose-breathing if I may ask? You don't need the tongue on the roof of your mouth to nose breathe right? It just makes it easier to do so.
Basically she skull and his ratios are already put together at 12

Nosebreathing prevents mouthbreathing which makes you recessed

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6908
Quarantine. Can't leave the apartment. London is a hot-spot for Corona Virus being a tourist City. May as well use the time wisely to garner as much knowledge as possible and maximise my looks. Anything wrong with that?
Nothing wrong, there is a lot quarantined people out of here.
Funny thing that i remember u were calling other people incels, no-lifers, zombies etc meanwhile you are averaging 13 hours per day on here, dont mind me but even perma-rotters hardly make it to 12 daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Over and Deleted member 1680
Nothing wrong, there is a lot quarantined people out of here.
Funny thing that i remember u were calling other people incels, no-lifers, zombies etc meanwhile you are averaging 13 hours per day on here, dont mind me but even perma-rotters hardly make it to 12 daily.

Ok, forum-historian. Can we get back to the thread?

Ok, forum-historian. Can we get back to the thread?
I replied to thread.
His side didnt change i guess, but he gained a lot facial width which is crucial for face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Lmao he’s still incel
View attachment 439374
Literal chad got called out by an incel rotting in his basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1680
Why are you showing his old photos with stupid ass lighting?Show your face
Why would I show my face on an incel forum?
Go jerk off to him you fucking pussy
You are definitely his bitch when you know which pics are old and new

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Vanquished and reptiles

Oh brutal

Keep crying for me toxic incel

I found mewing in 2011 but there was no guides back then on how to do it, so I want to say cope, but it's mostly because I don't want to believe something could've been done about my face. Window of opportunity for legit changes gone = suifuel tbh.

but i'd say a lot of the changes are muscular and fat related. Significant change can occur with those two things alone, especially with good masseter muscle insertions.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6908
glad ur askin questions instead of writing paragraphs of insults...

and cope btw

Mentally ill narcy photoshopped his pics and got fillers, which have now gone to shit.

His career as Mew's butt boy is officially coming to an end.

I'm 28 and have been doing it for a week or so now, but this is also an argument I am hearing.

Do you have any sources you can refer to here or are you going by your own results as a 37 year old man?
Dr. mew I heard him say that himself in a video.
Personally I also tried it a bit. Little looks change, although I liked how that posture did feel nice/good and natural to me .
Also, I never seen good evidence of change from older people. With exception of angle and other types of frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
he formerfriendmaxxed

Astro is known to photoshop his pictures and put filters on his videos. All what he cares about money and getting more subscribers. I've never once heard of him saying anything intelligent. He's like a foid who always needs validation. It's why he always posts the same selfies again and again. He never shows his full framelet body.

He has a messed up nose, and a tiny, tiny little mouth.

The framelet loser constantly lurks on this forum scavenging for new ideas to address his insecurities, while taking stealing ideas from high quality posts so he can make more money.

Oh, and he lives with his parents. Hahahaha

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
what do you guys think about salludon's tranformation?

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
what do you think of this transformation.
Form an older man. he had agga, and posture training for like 1 year.

Exactly my thoughts. Mewing is 100% without a doubt cope. Astrosky just became a skinny twink. I believe Chico looks so shit tier now because he’s skinny fat dad bod instead of 12% BF. Collagen and hair loss aside.

Exactly my thoughts. Mewing is 100% without a doubt cope. Astrosky just became a skinny twink. I believe Chico looks so shit tier now because he’s skinny fat dad bod instead of 12% BF. Collagen and hair loss aside.
his face looks more forward grown than when he was at lower bf%, your reasoning isn't making sense
obviously mewing is an utter cope and i think that what he did was just experience natural facial changes that happen up until 25
he might've gotten fillers tbh

his face looks more forward grown than when he was at lower bf%, your reasoning isn't making sense
obviously mewing is an utter cope and i think that what he did was just experience natural facial changes that happen up until 25
he might've gotten fillers tbh
Angles, photoshop, possible fillers, natural face changes, there’s a lot of variables at play here. I can confidently say Mewing isn’t one of them.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Angles, photoshop, possible fillers, natural face changes, there’s a lot of variables at play here. I can confidently say Mewing isn’t one of them.
yeah, i'm not doubting that. i remember when he said that after 3 months of hard mewing his chin magically went from being recessed to forward grown. i used to believe him up until that point since he used to say that he needed 4+ years of mewing to get results, which at least made sense. but him making that outrageous claim told me straight off he's full of shit

282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038
JFL at believing this autistic faggot

He got fillers, surgery, and possibly leanmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer