Did this AstroySky, Justin Bieber looking Ascender simply LeanMax or was it MewMaxing that worked his favour? (Only serious discussion)

• JFL
Reactions: Over
I found mewing in 2011 but there was no guides back then on how to do it, so I want to say cope, but it's mostly because I don't want to believe something could've been done about my face. Window of opportunity for legit changes gone = suifuel tbh.

but i'd say a lot of the changes are muscular and fat related. Significant change can occur with those two things alone, especially with good masseter muscle insertions.
2014 here. yeah there was no info other than mike mew's garbage. I mostly just did chewing for 6 years which may have made my mandible a bit more angular/robust or maybe I just got older but no other changes. tbh I couldn't imagine how the tongue would push the face forward at 20 so I focused on what I imagined the cause of insufficient forward growth: slack jaw and soft foods. which are of course detrimental but not in and of themselves the solution. putting the tip of the tongue up on the roof(that's all it's ever been at) when you remember once a day then once a week for 20 seconds until it relaxes itself and half assedly trying to correct posture while sitting in class/in front of pc/books does not work

He's a frauder. Dont fall for the meme. It's a cope.

He got fillers and probably just leanmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6908
SmartSelect 20200602 134005 Instagram

SmartSelect 20200602 134041 Instagram

SmartSelect 20200602 134240 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and toth77
Exactly my thoughts. Mewing is 100% without a doubt cope. Astrosky just became a skinny twink. I believe Chico looks so shit tier now because he’s skinny fat dad bod instead of 12% BF. Collagen and hair loss aside.

Chico looks like shit? Show pics