did this bitch get plastic surgery?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

her old photo

scroll through her recent pics, she looks soo much younger then that pic of her in 2013, that cant be all cus of gymcelling, hell no

Would rather fuck the 2013 one. Also lol at her talking about training, she literally just looks like she starved herself.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, looksmaxerilo, Kenma and 1 other person
she doesnt even grow muscle, my fitness ass

Would rather fuck the 2013 one. Also lol at her talking about training, she literally just looks like she starved herself.
lol she went from a 3/10 (non psl) to a 6-6.5 PSL ngl.

lol she went from a 3/10 (non psl) to a 6-6.5 PSL ngl.
wtf no

actually nvm looking at her insta I agree. Just looks fucked in the pic you posted.

Don't think so. But she's a fucking scam artist and clearly hasn't built much muscle at all. She's skinny as fuck with no ass.

Her body is disgusting

She’s disgusting and she scammed a bunch of kids for 200+ each with her workout program that dosent exist

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
vomit inducing freak, all goblinlooking gymcel women should be nailed on a cross

Guess who got a new squat rack :feelsautistic:
you ACTUALLY ruined my night. I was so so happy when u suffered . Hell atleast u lost some weeks of gains :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you ACTUALLY ruined my night. I was so so happy when u suffered . Hell atleast u lost some weeks of gains :feelsautistic:
Lmao. Btw cunt you know I never removed you from my vid all along? It was the wrong vid you were mentioning

Lmao. Btw cunt you know I never removed you from my vid all along? It was the wrong vid you were mentioning
shieeeet can u link. Also i want another shoutout in the following video :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
shieeeet can u link. Also i want another shoutout in the following video :feelsyay:
I’m giving nibba a shoutout but you can get one in the description again x
FAC5EBFB 2028 448A A788 459F00831185

• +1
Reactions: Tony