Did this girl like me?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Sometimes stars aling well, and under certain lightings, I look quite decent.

In this one class, we were mixed with people from another class.

I sat with this one girl I knew but never really interacted with. She is a high-mtb with an eye-area halo. Again, nothing too amazing, but I'd say she's cute.

After some chit-chat, she asked me:

"Soo, whats your favorite icecream taste?"

I started brainstorming. In reallity I don't even go outside during the daylight because under it my upper maxxilary recession is visible.

-"Chocolate. Chocolate and vanilla. And you?"

"Omgg same"

Then she gave me her hand to like shake it or something, I suppose because we agreed.

I laughed and told her:

"My hands are sweaty"

She replied:

"I don't care", laughed, and shook my hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Michael Myers
This happened on thursday, maybe I should've rejected her handshake to seem dark triad and low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri and apocalypse
She seems to have taken a liking to you, but so far it’s platonic and not romantic. So don’t think she like-likes you, but she just likes you. As a person.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and Lonenely sigma
She seems to have taken a liking to you, but so far it’s platonic and not romantic. So don’t think she like-likes you, but she just likes you. As a person.
Yeah, I will most certainly die alone if I don't manage to ascend my looks, but the fact that at least I can be treated as a human being under certain lighting gives me some hope.

A low blow certainly but many people can't understand how much of a boost that is to someone, especially when they are treated badly 90% of the time

Yeah, I will most certainly die alone if I don't manage to ascend my looks, but the fact that at least I can be treated as a human being under certain lighting gives me some hope.

A low blow certainly but many people can't understand how much of a boost that is to someone, especially when they are treated badly 90% of the time
It will take some time before romantic interest is developed. Unless you’re chad of course.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sometimes stars aling well, and under certain lightings, I look quite decent.

In this one class, we were mixed with people from another class.

I sat with this one girl I knew but never really interacted with. She is a high-mtb with an eye-area halo. Again, nothing too amazing, but I'd say she's cute.

After some chit-chat, she asked me:

"Soo, whats your favorite icecream taste?"

I started brainstorming. In reallity I don't even go outside during the daylight because under it my upper maxxilary recession is vissible.

-"Chocolate. Chocolate and vanilla. And you?"

"Omgg same"

Then she gave me her hand to like shake it or something, I suppose because we agreed.

I laughed and told her:

"My hands are sweaty"

She replied:

"I don't care", laughed, and shook my hand.
Kys

• So Sad
You know it practically never began when you have to write an essay on LGBTQ+ (HIV positive) board about how a woman asked you a question. Truly, chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Kroker and Dr. Bludy
>chit chatted with a foid he met irl
>she wasn't repulsed by your bodily fluids
yes I'd count that as an ioi, mogs me

• JFL
>chit chatted with a foid he met irl
>she wasn't repulsed by your bodily fluids
yes I'd count that as an ioi, mogs me
She also CARED ABOUT MY ICE CREAM preferences, it finally began

• JFL