DId this guy actually looksmin with Bimax or are our PSL eyes playing tricks again?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox

its a good result imo but a few users were saying he looksminned

what do you think normies would say? as truth be told this is what really matters, not looking good to other PSLers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and subhuman incel
also if someone can find any before and afters from different angles/ the name of the surgeon, post it here so we know to avoid him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Need to see side profile.
Front looks worse cause he pigmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Agendum, Deleted member 8244 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadakin and subhuman incel
He looks worse imo. The main faili is obv the nostrils getting bigger. His lips getting bigger is probably an improvement but its negated by the fact that his nose got worse.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, MiroslavBulldosex, Lawton88 and 2 others
He looks worse imo. The main faili is obv the nostrils getting bigger. His lips getting bigger is probably an improvement but its negated by the fact that his nose got worse.
man i am afraid as fuck of bimax now

is such change fixable by rhino? some rhino experts here?

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson and subhuman incel
man i am afraid as fuck of bimax now

is such change fixable by rhino? some rhino experts here?
Depends on what your nose looks like now. I have a long downturned nose and flat paranasal area so moving it forward would improve it in theory.

He had a short nose and a lot of nostril show to begin with, so it made it even worse. I believe you can get alar reduction with a rhinoplasty. An alar cinch may be able to help prevent this but it's debatable.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and subhuman incel
Depends on what your nose looks like now. I have a long downturned nose and flat paranasal area so moving it forward would improve it in theory.

He had a short nose and a lot of nostril show to begin with, so it made it even worse. I believe you can get alar reduction with a rhinoplasty. An alar cinch may be able to help prevent this but it's debatable.
i have already a upturned and a wide nose :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
i have already a upturned and a wide nose :feelswhy:
You'll most likely need rhino afterwards then. Are you clinically recessed or just want more forward growth?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lasthope
You'll most likely need rhino afterwards then. Are you clinically recessed or just want more forward growth?
i am slightly receded
want more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
i am slightly receded
want more forward growth
I think implants are a better idea, both jaw and paranasal. I would get those instead if I wasn't clinically recessed.

• +1
I think implants are a better idea, both jaw and paranasal. I would get those instead if I wasn't clinically recessed.
yeah i am unsure in regards of bimax
never saw a ascension where they guy wasnt visible receded

do you think paranasal fillers are legit too?
or some filler for jaw

i mostly need to lose bloate to gain some angulartiy but its probaly the combination of:
-submental fat
-buccal fat?
-masseter hypertrophy
-thick skin

yeah i am unsure in regards of bimax
never saw a ascension where they guy wasnt visible receded

do you think paranasal fillers are legit too?
or some filler for jaw

i mostly need to lose bloate to gain some angulartiy but its probaly the combination of:
-submental fat
-buccal fat?
-masseter hypertrophy
-thick skin
I would get paranasal implant and jaw filler then try to lose weight first. Paranasal projection and a wider jaw should create more stretching and in theory make it much easier to get hollow cheeks. If it doesn't get better, then look into buccal fat or masseter atrophy via botox.

I would get paranasal implant and jaw filler then try to lose weight first. Paranasal projection and a wider jaw should create more stretching and in theory make it much easier to get hollow cheeks. If it doesn't get better, then look into buccal fat or masseter atrophy via botox.
why not trying masseter atrophy via botox directly? i mean i have bruxism so should probaly help

and my jaw is wide enought i would say only my ramus may need some more projection/definition

and do you think i can tryn paranasal filler first before implants? i have somehow the idea of implants lol

edit: weight is not the issue i was 13-14%bf and it has done nothink to my face

Yes, he looks terrible. Also, side profile is so much easier to fix than front. If your front gets fucked up then it's over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis, lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
also if someone can find any before and afters from different angles/ the name of the surgeon, post it here so we know to avoid him
It's Dr. Antipov, his nose is so bad now and lips are very gay looking, I can't fathom having a result like this. I would sue the surgeon tbh.

Preview2x bb484369

Preview2x 8b19168b

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theanonymousone, Stevensmithgerard, Danish_Retard and 3 others
why not trying masseter atrophy via botox directly? i mean i have bruxism so should probaly help

and my jaw is wide enought i would say only my ramus may need some more projection/definition

and do you think i can tryn paranasal filler first before implants? i have somehow the idea of implants lol

edit: weight is not the issue i was 13-14%bf and it has done nothink to my face
Filler won't do anything. It won't project your face forward. If you had low BF and still no angularity, you need to either go even lower or increase bone mass. Maybe your cheekbones are flat?

Filler won't do anything. It won't project your face forward. If you had low BF and still no angularity, you need to either go even lower or increase bone mass. Maybe your cheekbones are flat?
dont know i can pm xray and shit maybe you have a plan lol

• +1
seems like the underbite cases are mostly not improving in psl, because it is mostly a LF1 advancement, which has its unaesthetiv side effects. Also big Lf1 movements leave the upper and middle maxilla far behind and make the hypoplasia even more obvious.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
He needs a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I feel like an underbite looks very bad in motion, but in pictures you cant really tell sometimes

he looks way better now, wtf are you talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9568, chadferguson and 1 other person
The issue is that his nose and mouth width were already fine so why would he make them wider

He looked like a special ed retard before. He just needs a better chin now and rhinoplasty.

Preview2x 9b9e2864
Preview2x bb484369
Preview2x 8b19168b
Preview2x 804b3005

• +1
Reactions: wittyname438, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
lost slme definitilns here as well imo cheeks look too rounded View attachment 1292822
left def. looks better here imo
Yeah, shit like this definitely scares me from getting surgery. I have the same side profile as him in the before so definitely need maxilla advancement but can't afford to get another rhinoplasty if I get botched. Also would need cheekbone implants.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, theanonymousone, .👽. and 2 others
i think his side profile has improved
but from all other angles he descendet

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, one job away, Amnesia and 1 other person
Yeah, shit like this definitely scares me from getting surgery. I have the same side profile as him in the before so definitely need maxilla advancement but can't afford to get another rhinoplasty if I get botched. Also would need cheekbone implants.
i hope that its maybe swelling since maxilla swelling can take a long time to vanish
but dont know

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
He needs rhino and lip lift now... the thing is he had a wide nose before so the bimax just made it more evident... if his nose was normal it wouldn't have really mattered. He just needs a rhino/alar reduction and lip lift now.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and lasthope
He needs rhino and lip lift now... the thing is he had a wide nose before so the bimax just made it more evident... if his nose was normal it wouldn't have really mattered. He just needs a rhino/alar reduction and lip lift now.
why his philtrum got larger with bimax tho?
because of the lefort 1 advancment without ccw?

I will show my surgeon pics and tell him to avoid tht shit cause results like this are unacceptable if you want aesthetic results

I will show my surgeon pics and tell him to avoid tht shit cause results like this are unacceptable if you want aesthetic results
if you get lefort 1 advancment you cant avoid small nose changes

• +1
Reactions: one job away
why his philtrum got larger with bimax tho?
because of the lefort 1 advancment without ccw?
He had a concave philtrum. Advancing it forward made it normal. He had a long philtrum to behind with but looked short before because he was recessed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lasthope
if you get lefort 1 advancment you cant avoid small nose changes
Slight upturn + paranasal filling would be good changes in my case. Wouldn't want any more than that.

• +1
He had a concave philtrum. Advancing it forward made it normal. He had a long philtrum to behind with but looked short before because he was recessed.
anyway his phitrum descended lol

Slight upturn + paranasal filling would be good changes in my case. Wouldn't want any more than that.
yeah if someone has crooked nose its lifefuel to get lefort 1

and yeah paransal filling would be good in my case too
but somehow nasobial folds dont always improve with lefort 1
maybe higher cut or somethink is needed

yeah if someone has crooked nose its lifefuel to get lefort 1

and yeah paransal filling would be good in my case too
but somehow nasobial folds dont always improve with lefort 1
maybe higher cut or somethink is needed
Problem is I already got rhino before. I hope upturning it won't be too much now.

• +1
Problem is I already got rhino before. I hope upturning it won't be too much now.
yeah thats sucks
thats why its always recommenable to get rhino after bimax/lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
yeah thats sucks
thats why its always recommenable to get rhino after bimax/lefort 1
It's still pretty big and droopy though even after rhino.

Yup exactly... generally people with underbite philtrum gets or looks longer post bimax bc when an area is recessed it appears smaller. He definitely looks more masculine now but needs philtrum reduction.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and lasthope
Yup exactly... generally people with underbite philtrum gets or looks longer post bimax bc when an area is recessed it appears smaller. He definitely looks more masculine now but needs philtrum reduction.
Mh never thought it was the case
In fact I thought for example slight ccw can make the philtrum looks smaller
@SixCRY whats your thought on that?

By the way do you have some before/after from your philtrum reduction?

Mh never thought it was the case
In fact I thought for example slight ccw can make the philtrum looks smaller
@SixCRY whats your thought on that?
I have slight underbite and have a comically small philtrum. Having it slightly longer might be an improvement in my case.

• +1
I have slight underbite and have a comically small philtrum. Having it slightly longer might be an improvement in my case.
I have good bite but my maxilla is receded
But I also have longish philtrum and can’t risk to make it longer lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725