Did this guy do testosterone?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

Is he natty? Looks very suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and SubhumanCurrycel
No, only chicken, rice and hard training :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, WillVisitGandy, Bignuts and 5 others
Most likely

most definitely

@brbbrah
what do you think?

@brbbrah
what do you think?

idk tbh

but this body is possible natty

even though it would prolly take years and dedication

@Deliciadecu @Trungvu thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
idk tbh

see this

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9072

jfl
blackpilled again
he mogs this whore hard though

i remember she called her self "white persian girl" once jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and zaynbrah
idk tbh

Natty achievable tbh

Doesn't mean he is though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and TsarTsar444
gym faggot

probably yes

He did genetics

Brutal

As I've stated before:

The most ferocious feminist, pro-choice abortist, childfree, satanic, anti-guns, LGBTQIRUASKHTRFBWE, anti-male, career goal seeking will become a trad wife for a Chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, magnificentcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Very likely, but that physique is attainable naturally with good genetics + hard work. Look at bodybuilders in the early 1900s when steroid weren't available.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Natty achievable tbh

Doesn't mean he is though
It would take 6-8 years to achieve his body natty and even then you would need slightly above average genes for it. Don't know if it's worth it so long tbh fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
It would take 6-8 years to achieve his body natty and even then you would need slightly above average genes for it. Don't know if it's worth it so long tbh fuck
How long with 150mg test weekly do you think?

not really, 4-5 years tbh

And yes, the genetics is big part of it, he has top percentile chest insertions + great abs insertions + good waist:shoulder

However, that body isn't necessarily attractive tbh, it doesn't appeal to the majority of women

Something like this is achievable in 2 years and have more broad appeal:

tenor.gif

+ The bigger you get, the older you look, which isn't ideal if you want to date 16-22yo women tbh

Btw, to achieve that body with roids it would probably take 2 years and many cycles, which would make your facial muscles get bigger (roids cause your muscles to grow even if you don't workout, so all the muscles on your face will get some gains too) making you look bloated. Just look at all the bodybuilders with a bloated face despite being 5% bf...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 9072, .👽. and 1 other person
Its called puberty

And yes, the genetics is big part of it, he has top percentile chest insertions + great abs insertions + good waist:shoulder

However, that body isn't necessarily attractive tbh, it doesn't appeal to the majority of women

tenor.gif

+ The bigger you get, the older you look, which isn't ideal if you want to date 16-22yo women tbh

Btw, to achieve that body with roids it would probably take 2 years and many cycles, which would make your facial muscles get bigger (roids cause your muscles to grow even if you don't workout, so all the muscles on your face will get some gains too) making you look bloated. Just look at all the bodybuilders with a bloated face despite being 5% bf...
Fuark this body is ideal, doubt it is achievable in only 2 years, cutting is a pain tho, don't you just lose the muscle you built if you cut

• +1
Fuark this body is ideal, doubt it is achievable in only 2 years, cutting is a pain tho, don't you just lose the muscle you built if you cut

A bit of...

I personally don't like the bulking-cutting strategy, it's the best one to build muscle, but I like to keep my body lean looking year round, so I prefer to just gain muscle slower but also not gaining a lot of fat

• +1
A bit of...

I personally don't like the bulking-cutting strategy, it's the best one to build muscle, but I like to keep my body lean looking year round, so I prefer to just gain muscle slower but also not gaining a lot of fat
Im already 20% bf, should i just cut for 2 months amd then start lifting when im bellow 15% bf? This way im just going to become closer to 25% if is start lifting now, fat gain is almost inevitable

• +1

tenor.gif

Fuck what can you do about the bloated looking face after a cycle?

• +1

couple years at most, most of your natty gains will come in 2 years assuming you have proper diet and training after that you just grind for miniscule improvements

• Woah
Reactions: Slayercel
couple years at most, most of your natty gains will come in 2 years assuming you have proper diet and training after that you just grind for miniscule improvements
Thats a huge meme, most gains happen in first 2-3 years yes, but the gains after are not miniscule at all, i lifted for exactly 1 year and was nowhere near the guy in op despite being consistent and eating 150g protein and 3000 calories every day

• +1
Im already 20% bf, should i just cut for 2 months amd then start lifting when im bellow 15% bf? This way im just going to become closer to 25% if is start lifting now, fat gain is almost inevitable

Dunno about how to make a proper strategy when you're already somewhat high bf, I don't think you need to cut first, you can just keep your diet with very little to no surplus, but making sure that:

1- you consume 1.6g of protein for every kg of body weight
2- you consume enough carbs before training to have enough energy to lift weights

Fuck what can you do about the bloated looking face after a cycle?

I mean, if you cycle once or twice, that won't really be noticeable. The problem is when you do TRT or cycle several times, because the muscles will just grow more and more, and it probably rapes collagen as well which wouldn't be reversible. Tbh there's no point in riding when you can get a really attractive body to 99% of women within 2 years of training, you just need to know what you're doing (with both training and diet)

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, .👽. and TsarTsar444
Dunno about how to make a proper strategy when you're already somewhat high bf, I don't think you need to cut first, you can just keep your diet with very little to no surplus, but making sure that:

1- you consume 1.6g of protein for every kg of body weight
2- you consume enough carbs before training to have enough energy to lift weights

I mean, if you cycle once or twice, that won't really be noticeable. The problem is when you do TRT or cycle several times, because the muscles will just grow more and more, and it probably rapes collagen as well which wouldn't be reversible. Tbh there's no point in riding when you can get a really attractive body to 99% of women within 2 years of training, you just need to know what you're doing (with both training and diet)
So i should eat in a 1000 calorie deficit and lift? That way i would build muscle and lose fat? I think 3000kcal is my lean bulk range, so 2000kcsl would be a cut

• +1
So i should eat in a 1000 calorie deficit and lift? That way i would build muscle and lose fat? I think 3000kcal is my lean bulk range, so 2000kcsl would be a cut

I wouldn't go as low, it will come down to how you look in the mirror tbh

You can pretty much keep the same amount that you consume when you're not training.

If your consumption when not training is 3000kcal, and you start training, that would require + ~500kcal for you to keep the same weight or + ~1000kcal to gain weight.

Possibly achievable natty IF you are genetically very lucky and you are like early to mid 20's. Having said that he's a skinny ferret before and clearly doesn't have the elite genetics. Defintely PEDS IMO

without face
body does not matter
if this nigga was not gl
women would prolly think it's disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
I ca always tell when some is a noob lifter when they talk about how many years it’s takes to get xyz physique. They haven’t realized that their beginner gains aren’t going to continue on and after about 2 years of lifting you’ve reached about 90 percent of your potential. Fake natties perpetuated this lie to fools kids into buying in their natty status “no I’ve just been training for 15 years”. And yes that guy is on steroids, the human body doesn’t like full and also have veins popping out like that naturally

Last edited: