Did this redditor get a botched transplant or is his scalp rejecting the transplant (GTFIH brutal)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Worst part about it was I was thinking ok maybe the 6th photo that looks good might’ve been the most recent and he just fucked up the order which makes more sense. But nope

9A76D896 9F58 44C9 BA43 53AFECD1C6B5

D3E49ED0 A4F0 4F5C 8E51 C4F214D2768E

I understand it’s normal to lose some hair post transplant but this is insane.

the skin looks inflamed and I guess you can’t find out until you get a biopsy but there seems to be fibrosing/scarring
Could this be an example of graft vs donor disease?

Or he went to Brazil or some shit, just got scammed and fucked over big time.

Or maybe it’s a reaction from his body and he was just prone to this and incredibly unlucky.

Either way this is legitimate nightmarefuel

@Dogs

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Agendum, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
Well I don't think your body can reject it's own hair unless you have some self immune disease
probably not well performed hair transplant, althout I've seen some weird post transplants with red swelling but not this dark

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Well I don't think your body can reject it's own hair unless you have some self immune disease
probably not well performed hair transplant, althout I've seen some weird post transplants with red swelling but not this dark
Redness and swelling seems normal but the skin looks inflamed and fleshy iyk what I mean.

could be an autoimmune reaction man it’s hard to believe a doc could just it up that badly

Niggas are so low iq, should always use ru588 to try and stop the balding and regrow damaged. Once your hair is stable again you can get a transplant. I assume this shit happens when balding continues after HT?

Niggas are so low iq, should always use ru588 to try and stop the balding and regrow damaged. Once your hair is stable again you can get a transplant. I assume this shit happens when balding continues after HT?
It can happen but this in particular looks like an inflammatory response

Wrong and wrong.

RU is potentially dangerous (although many started to use couple of yrs back), read after the cardiotoxic effects and a death caused by it (I also tried it, so can confirm, worst shit I've ever tried). A so called shock loss can happen, but after 9 months most of the healthy ones grow back, this one seems a not properly done surgery with a more inflammation prone skin type in combination.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Agendum and Baldingman1998
@SOS-Sonic this thread needs your input

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Wrong and wrong.

RU is potentially dangerous (although many started to use couple of yrs back), read after the cardiotoxic effects and a death caused by it (I also tried it, so can confirm, worst shit I've ever tried). A so called shock loss can happen, but after 9 months most of the healthy ones grow back, this one seems a not properly done surgery with a more inflammation prone skin type in combination.
I believe RU is mainly safe if u don’t go stupid w the doses bro, best hair loss prevention out there especially for teencels. You don’t wanna fuck ur androgens up till 25+ or even ever

I believe RU is mainly safe if u don’t go stupid w the doses bro, best hair loss prevention out there especially for teencels. You don’t wanna fuck ur androgens up till 25+ or even ever
Read a bit more, I didn't want to mention, but if you search you can find fatal RU58841 usage (at the early phase of RU). The issue is that the endocardium (inner lining of the heart) is densely packed with androgen receptors (not only the prostate, dermal papilla), hence the cardiovascular side effects, let alone it isn't registered as a chemical yet, so use common sense guys (and yes, I also had side effects from it used the 5% - 50mg/ml - solution).

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Read a bit more, I didn't want to mention, but if you search you can find fatal RU58841 usage (at the early phase of RU). The issue is that the endocardium (inner lining of the heart) is densely packed with androgen receptors (not only the prostate, dermal papilla), hence the cardiovascular side effects, let alone it isn't registered as a chemical yet, so use common sense guys (and yes, I also had side effects from it used the 5% - 50mg/ml - solution).
Well tbh it does effect everyone differently. Sorry it didn’t go too well for you, by any chance were you derma rolling as well?

Well tbh it does effect everyone differently. Sorry it didn’t go too well for you, by any chance were you derma rolling as well?
That time I didn't use dermaroller (was cautious not to overdose and systemic effects), after that I used with minox, spironolactone. Now I'm doing PRF treatment with dermapen twice a year or so (tried AGF-39 as well). When I tried after the second application I felt a bit "strange", third definitive palpitations, and slight dizziness (didn't use minox or other stuff around). After that last time I gave it a try, and felt like shit again (most probably it was influencing my cardiovascular response rate), so it was time to stop.

Last edited:
  • +1
That time I didn't use dermaroller (was cautious not to overdose and systemic effects), after that I used with minox, spironolactone. Now I'm doing PRF treatment with dermapen twice a year or so (tried AGF-39 as well). When I tried after the second application I felt a bit "strange", third definitive palpitations, and slight dizziness (didn't use minox or other stuff around). After that last time I gave it a try, and felt like shit again (most probably it was influencing my cardiovascular response rate), so it was time to stop.
Ah I see, sorry that it didn’t work for you

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
Ah I see, sorry that it didn’t work for you
RU didn't, but the rest brought me back from NW 2 to NW0/1, however topical dutasteride alternating with 1 mg finasteride is the way to go IMO (just stop 2-3 months before childbearing).

• Love it
RU didn't, but the rest brought me back from NW 2 to NW0/1, however topical dutasteride alternating with 1 mg finasteride is the way to go IMO (just stop 2-3 months before childbearing).
Fuark good job bro

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
I had anal bleeding from dutasteride. I assume it's from the prostate. And the prostate pain stayed for a month

• Woah
Reactions: quakociaptockh
That looks like scar tissue , not just inflammation
Its ogre

I had anal bleeding from dutasteride. I assume it's from the prostate. And the prostate pain stayed for a month
I guess you used the 0,5 mg capsule. Duta blocks both isoenzymes (5-ARD 1-2), and the half-life is ridiculously long (2-3 weeks, and the elimination is like 5-6 weeks), so you don't have to take it every day. Topical might be a safer alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
That looks like scar tissue , not just inflammation
Its ogre
Some scarring always happens after HT, you just't cant see it, here it is an enhanced inflammatory response, unfortunately you only see if there is extensive scarring after a year appr. The redness shows, that it is hyperemia aka active inflammation present (active inflammation is necessary in the first 2-3 weeks of wound healing, the issue is the here it seems prolonged with all the consequences).

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, SubhumanCurrycel and _____
Or this dude has something else than androgenic alopecia. They did a transplant to him without curing the actual cause.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
Really just depends on how many months after the HT the second picture is. Without that info I can't really tell.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It looks completely normal for anything < 6-8 months post transplant. His scalp is still very pink so I'm guessing he's around the 1-2 month mark.

I

Worst part about it was I was thinking ok maybe the 6th photo that looks good might’ve been the most recent and he just fucked up the order which makes more sense. But nope

View attachment 1447815
View attachment 1447814
I understand it’s normal to lose some hair post transplant but this is insane.

the skin looks inflamed and I guess you can’t find out until you get a biopsy but there seems to be fibrosing/scarring
Could this be an example of graft vs donor disease?

Or he went to Brazil or some shit, just got scammed and fucked over big time.

Or maybe it’s a reaction from his body and he was just prone to this and incredibly unlucky.

Either way this is legitimate nightmarefuel

@Dogs

In my experience the regions that were more sensitive to pain needed alot of lidocaine when the hairs were being plugged in. I think this caused excess swelling that disrupted the forming of blood clotting to secure the transplanted hairs.

My problem area got the least growth but I also think it might be preexisting scarring from bad microneedling. Too much collagen not enough blood supply.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel