Did tinder as a female to check my competition

Cody

Cody

Huh?
Holy fuck at the amount of subhumans in the balkans. I can't tell if it's because Chad doesn't use tinder here or because the male pheno is just that bad

I mog them pre surgery jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1707, SeiGun and 4 others
contrary to what most here think, tinder is full of male subhumans. i just got 50 likes and 12 matches within a day before i deleted the app again from 5-5.5 psl women and some 4s. no whales.

most guys don't know how to make themselves look good

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, mikeock, Slayer and 4 others
contrary to what most here think, tinder is full of male subhumans. i just got 50 likes and 12 matches within a day before i deleted the app again from 5-5.5 psl women and some 4s. no whales.

most guys don't know how to make themselves look good

Screenshot 20191207 221244

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, mikeock, adrianolm and 3 others
Just take a good took on the r/tinder sub and go to “profile reviews” (it’s pinned). they look below average to average (keep in mind it’s reddit so it will draw in lower quality men but it’s still the majority of men on tinder)

I catfished as a chick on some random chat app once and the amount of complete subhumans was insane. The average was probably 3.5 PSL no joke even once you filter out all the nasty oldcels. I saw maybe one PSL 6.

its brutal, if you registered a tinder account for yourself, you just increased the number of subhuman profile by 1

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Screenshot 20191207 221539

If this is you and want it taken down pm me

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, chadpreetcel123, mikeock and 2 others
Sure. Theres a lot of subhumans, but theres a lot of gl guys as well. And a lot of gl guys is sufficient for whoreness