• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 8765
5F44FD7D EC1C 4263 8E76 6FFCB8419808

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
No bro

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Not at all, it boosted it. I mean I never knew I would reach 99+ likes in less than 2 weeks. But it's still so hard I don't even try, because I'm a high-tier normie, it doesn't mean I can fuck, I have to prove I'm interesting, confident, and that I have value just to fuck sluts.

I don't want to put effort in getting chlamydia or herpes.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Not at all, it boosted it. I mean I never knew I would reach 99+ likes in less than 2 weeks. But it's still so hard I don't even try, because I'm a high-tier normie, it doesn't mean I can fuck, I have to prove I'm interesting, confident, and that I have value.
Bro likes or matches? You can’t even see the likes

I got 2k matches in 2 days so no

• Woah
Reactions: eyearea
Bro likes or matches? You can’t even see the likes
I can't see the likes past 99 indeed. I have more than 120 matchs since the beginning of september (and the 99+ likes), of which around 20 messaged first (I ghosted most of them because the first five were talking like they wanted to befriend and not to get sex, I wasted time on it and when you don't know what to talk about, they won't send messages again). But when I discuss, I can't sexualize, and heck, I'm not going to get a drink with a girl who'll say I'm too autistic for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 6512
I can't see the likes past 99 indeed. I have more than 120 matchs since the beginning of september (and the 99+ likes), of which around 20 messaged first (I ghosted most of them because the first five were talking like they wanted to befriend and not to get sex, I wasted time on it and when you don't know what to talk about, they won't send messages again). But when I discuss, I can't sexualize, and heck, I'm not going to get a drink with a girl who'll say I'm too autistic for her.
You must be o pry tier or I’m just dog shit ugly

You must be o pry tier or I’m just dog shit ugly
Just high-tier normie. But I have a model-tier photo and 3 photos on which I look NT & funny and makes Tinder easier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: here, Baldingman1998 and gaymidget
I got 2k matches in 2 days so no
aren’t you the guy who threatened to kill yourself unless your parents gave you money for surgery to fix your ugliness? claiming 2k tinder matches in 2 days now? JFL how mentally ill are you?

aren’t you the guy who threatened to kill yourself unless your parents gave you money for surgery to fix your ugliness? claiming 2k tinder matches in 2 days now? JFL how mentally ill are you?
im not kidding... i proved this with a screenshot in a thread

that I'd gotten 2k matches in 2 days
so... why are you wasting time rotting here and threatening your parents that you will kill yourself if they don’t pay for surgeries if you you are already in the top .01% of male attractiveness on tinder?

so... why are you wasting time rotting here and threatening your parents that you will kill yourself if they don’t pay for surgeries if you you are already in the top .01% of male attractiveness on tinder?
coz I did it on philippino tinder rofl and i wanna be gigachad in gook, chink and nippon land

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and Hero of the Imperium
None. I only have 140 matches in a span of 5-6 months, which is fucking awful, and most of them flake, and are ugly/landwhales

Women use Tinder for validation and most have zero intention of fucking you, unless you're a god in looks. I pull so much ass in person, because it's so much easier. The women you see on Tinder who are stuck up as fuck are much easier to pull in person. Trust me. I talk about this from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Slendercel and mulattomaxxer
None. I only have 140 matches in a span of 5-6 months, which is fucking awful, and most of them flake, and are ugly/landwhales

Women use Tinder for validation and most have zero intention of fucking you, unless you're a god in looks. I pull so much ass in person, because it's so much easier. The women you see on Tinder who are stuck up as fuck are much easier to pull in person. Trust me. I talk about this from experience.
Bro id get an occasional match but all the hot black and white chicks I never watched with ever. This has completely killed my confidence idk what to do

I have one Tinder match after 3 weeks and one Bumble match.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Bro id get an occasional match but all the hot black and white chicks I never watched with ever. This has completely killed my confidence idk what to do
It's fucking Tinder guy. Most of it is bullshit anyway. Women will flake even if you're Chadlite looks level. I've pulled only maybe 10 girls off Tinder. And it's just a pain in the ass to jump hoops. No pussy is that special.

Use Tinder as an ego boost like the whores do, and use it in person. Go outside.

• +1
Reactions: stay coping
  • +1
Reactions: highT
Just high-tier normie. But I have a model-tier photo and 3 photos on which I look NT & funny and makes Tinder easier.

You look good bro ngl I think you are Chadlite

I mean, I was surprised and got more matches and likes than I thought (and I only swipe on girls who are at least 6-6.5/10) but its still shitty because closing is impossible. I would argue that tinder is even for chads bullshit, albeit being better than for us normies of course.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I mean, I was surprised and got more matches and likes than I thought (and I only swipe on girls who are at least 6-6.5/10) but its still shitty because closing is impossible. I would argue that tinder is even for chads bullshit, albeit being better than for us normies of course.
Nah bro I had sex on tinder and I'm no Chad but I think it's easier when you mog women by a lot that they throw you their pussy as a mean to get you.

Nah bro I had sex on tinder and I'm no Chad but I think it's easier when you mog women by a lot that they throw you their pussy as a mean to get you.
It depends, I see a lot of guys who are talking about their amounts of matches or how they got laid and when you look at the girls you are close to puking. Its every time the same. I mean, you can have sex but its such a big amount of time to wield through the ones who dont answer and than try to set up dates, get on them without flaking, closing etc.,

• +1
It depends, I see a lot of guys who are talking about their amounts of matches or how they got laid and when you look at the girls you are close to puking. Its every time the same. I mean, you can have sex but its such a big amount of time to wield through the ones who dont answer and than try to set up dates, get on them without flaking, closing etc.,
From what I've seen tinder mostly attracts a certain "type" of girl.
I mean if she needs to resort to tinder in the first place its probably already a bad sign

• +1
Reactions: entrenador, gaymidget and Deleted member 6512
It's fucking Tinder guy. Most of it is bullshit anyway. Women will flake even if you're Chadlite looks level. I've pulled only maybe 10 girls off Tinder. And it's just a pain in the ass to jump hoops. No pussy is that special.

Use Tinder as an ego boost like the whores do, and use it in person. Go outside.
No bro the whores throw themselves at giga chads on tinder. Tinder is real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I mean if she needs to resort to tinder in the first place its probably already a bad sign
Elaborate

Elaborate
Like low class party/slut pheno.
Most girls go out with guys in their social circles and never have to resort to tinder.

No bro the whores throw themselves at giga chads on tinder. Tinder is real life
It's a giga Chad dipshit. How many giga Chads do they know IRL? Probably 0. It's why they're so quick and desperate. That's why I said you won't pull many on Tinder unless you're god in looks. But it's not an indication of real life. You can pull in person, because women know giga Chads are very rare, so pump and dump before they find their giga Chad. jfl

It's a giga Chad dipshit. How many giga Chads do they know IRL? Probably 0. It's why they're so quick and desperate. That's why I said you won't pull many on Tinder unless you're god in looks. But it's not an indication of real life. You can pull in person, because women know giga Chads are very rare, so pump and dump before they find their giga Chad. jfl
True but dude once they have that giga they don’t want to go back. I live in atl theres ballers and gigas everywhere. Any suggestions? I’m 6’1 so not short but some of these dudes are pct tatted up 6’3 chain wearing mother fuckers

Not at all, it boosted it. I mean I never knew I would reach 99+ likes in less than 2 weeks. But it's still so hard I don't even try, because I'm a high-tier normie, it doesn't mean I can fuck, I have to prove I'm interesting, confident, and that I have value just to fuck sluts.

I don't want to put effort in getting chlamydia or herpes.
Tenor 10

n8ZS7fS.png

u r gl, u kinda remind me of delon in this screenshot
however there is something kinda off with your face from the front idk what tho

The girls I was able to fuck on tinder were not that good looking (except for 2) but at least they all made it super easy, they wanted someone they felt like he would fuck them good, problem is that Stacies don't even need that because they are busy banging Chads millionaires. Tinder is for average and slightly above average girls who wanna slut around and act on their hypergamy.

• +1
The girls I was able to fuck on tinder were not that good looking (except for 2) but at least they all made it super easy, they wanted someone they felt like he would fuck them good, problem is that Stacies don't even need that because they are busy banging Chads millionaires. Tinder is for average and slightly above average girls who wanna slut around and act on their hypergamy.
Theres prime latinas and women on there I want to bang but I can’t.

wtf you look kinda like Ted Bundy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gren