Did triangle elastics with braces recess my maxilla (im 15 btw)

D

Deleted member 23158

Iron
First picture is before elastics and 2nd was 1 year after triangle elastics

Attachments

• 342E4668-FDE3-4169-9CB2-6F9CF0E9B9F7.png
    342E4668-FDE3-4169-9CB2-6F9CF0E9B9F7.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 77309BE0-41C7-43C3-B3FF-F2563F60DF3C.png
    77309BE0-41C7-43C3-B3FF-F2563F60DF3C.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Not even close to a recessed maxilla, your lower jaw is downward / recessed a little tho, its like 99% fine and its still extremely forward so it doesnt even matter, basically a black person jaw so its fine. Just mew; mayyyybe that will help, if u r wearing a retainer tho it probably wont, if it doesnt, youre still fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Not even close to a recessed maxilla, your lower jaw is downward / recessed a little tho but its still extremely forward so it doesnt even matter, basically a black person jaw so its fine. Just mew mayyyybe that will help, if u r wearing a retainer tho it probably wont, if it doesnt, youre still fine,
his philtrum is weird

Not even close to a recessed maxilla, your lower jaw is downward / recessed a little tho but its still extremely forward so it doesnt even matter, basically a black person jaw so its fine. Just mew mayyyybe that will help, if u r wearing a retainer tho it probably wont, if it doesnt, youre still fine,
Yeah im only wearing a retainer on my bottom teeth, but i might get it removed

• +1
Yeah im only wearing a retainer on my bottom teeth, but i might get it removed
Did the jewthodontist say u had a slight underbite?

Last edited:
No triangle elastics are to close open bites which remodel the teeth around the gums

Did jewthodontists say u had a slight underbite?
No i actually had an overbite before my elastics, now my upper teeth slightly overlap my bottom teeth

No i actually had an overbite before my elastics, now my upper teeth slightly overlap my bottom teeth
Alright, well yeah that explains the slightly recessed chin / lower jaw

Not even close to a recessed maxilla, your lower jaw is downward / recessed a little tho, its like 99% fine and its still extremely forward so it doesnt even matter, basically a black person jaw so its fine. Just mew; mayyyybe that will help, if u r wearing a retainer tho it probably wont, if it doesnt, youre still fine
Hes recessed. His nose is just projected forward which makes u think the maxilla is forward

Still shouldn’t get bimax tho. Just genio

• WTF
Hes recessed. His nose is just projected forward which makes u think the maxilla is forward

Well obv its somehwat recessed cuz his lower jaw is slightly down so maxilla def has to be recessed a lil but it doesnt look bad at all

Kys nigger he doesnt look like an underbite freak at all is what i mean by lower thing, obviously top jaw doesnt just grow perfectly and lower jaw is recessed, so yeah if he had an overbite he obv had a lik recession but since its not linear recession maxilla barely has to turn downward to match so his maxilla is barely recessed like i said but not enough to warrant surgery faggot

Edit; Ffs didnt reply correctly to the guy above me

Last edited:

My maxilla was too big for my lower jaw, so i doubt my maxilla is recessed but i think ur right with my lower jaw being a bit recessed still.

My maxilla was too big for my lower jaw, so i doubt my maxilla is recessed but i think ur right with my lower jaw being a bit recessed still.
Bro wtf did the jews tell u, no such thing as a "maxilla too big for lower jaw" whatever the fuck that means ur lower jaw was recessed and instead of doing stuff to make ur lower jaw come forward they just pushed ur top teeth back it sounds

(Theyre tryna make it sound like ur maxilla was the issue and not ur lower jaw that didnt grow forward)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23158
Bro wtf did the jews tell u, no such thing as a "maxilla too big for lower jaw" whatever the fuck that means ur lower jaw was recessed and instead of doing stuff to make ur lower jaw come forward they just pushed ur top teeth back it sounds

(Theyre tryna make it sound like ur maxilla was the issue and not ur lower jaw that didnt grow forward)
Well since my upper retainer got removed my upper teeth have started to move forward again to its original place, so ur most likely right that they pushed my upper teeth back but i will have a consult with a jaw surgeon and see what he thinks.

Well since my upper retainer got removed my upper teeth have started to move forward again to its original place, so ur most likely right that they pushed my upper teeth back but i will have a consult with a jaw surgeon and see what he thinks.
You prob gotta be 18 before a surgeon even does surgery, and if its some local one that works with the local jews they'll probably say that ur jaws are barely recessed and that u dont need surgery, if youre in / near texas ik a good doctor tho, also ud be fine without surgery i think, tbh id not wear the retainers and just mew and hope that does something lol, if u r gonna want jaw surgery most likely ur teeth would have to be moved to where they were before the jews touched them

First picture is before elastics and 2nd was 1 year after triangle elastics
Your maxilla is actually too prominent and looks a big ape ish so hopefully it recessed it a bit more

You prob gotta be 18 before a surgeon even does surgery, and if its some local one that works with the local jews they'll probably say that ur jaws are barely recessed and that u dont need surgery, if youre in / near texas ik a good doctor tho, also ud be fine without surgery i think, tbh id not wear the retainers and just mew and hope that does something lol, if u r gonna want jaw surgery most likely ur teeth would have to be moved to where they were before the jews touched them
Well here is a picture from the front, my lower jaw isnt noticably recessed from the front so i guess ill just mew since im not of age for surgery yet

Attachments

• 0CF30463-A072-4235-B3BC-34722C075B05.png
    0CF30463-A072-4235-B3BC-34722C075B05.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
your lower teeth look tipped out, giving your lower lip too much support relative to the upper lip. This could be preventing your jaw from resting in a slightly more forward position too.

All in all I think your face looks good though

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 23158

OK well said

Well here is a picture from the front, my lower jaw isnt noticably recessed from the front so i guess ill just mew since im not of age for surgery yet
take a normal picture

Post a picture of your profile while you smile hard, this way we can see how is the maxilla positioned without the soft tissue.