Did Tyler Maher get mogged here by 7.5 psl BBC Broderick Hunter

i couldn’t disagree more with the bolded (although I can’t be bothered to debate about it either lmao)

I actually get on pretty well with @germanlooks tbh. we’ve pm’d a couple times. I just don’t like when pictures of people where they look their worst are used as proof of anything on here. It’s childish.
How does Maher not coloring, pheno and nose and lip mog?

Please explain

That sums up most of that virgins debate tactics.

Anyway Broderick mogs in the pic but not overall. Maher’s jaw, chin, hollow cheeks, nose, lips, coloring and pheno are superior. Broderick has better hairline, skin, cheekbone, brows and eye area tho.
I thought you said Broderick has ideal coloring for blacks and bbcs mog all, what happened? lol

Please explain

I thought you said Broderick has ideal coloring for blacks and bbcs mog all, what happened? lol
Maher still has better coloring because I’m accounting for hair color and eyes. Maher also has a slight tan too which looks good on him. He’s not white like other whites.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Maher still has better coloring because I’m accounting for hair color and eyes. Maher also has a slight tan too which looks good on him. He’s not white like other whites.
Dark hair>> blondes

Im curious bc u said Brodericks coloring is ideal now......?

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Dark hair>> blondes

Im curious bc u said Brodericks coloring is ideal now......?
His coloring is ideal for blacks but whites generally have better coloring. Maher doesn’t coloring mog someone like Meeks tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ThatBoneStructure

Please explain
there’s not to explain lol...i just prefer hunter’s pheno (coloration and facial features) to maher’s in the general sense. maher and hunter are both demi-gods though so pheno doesn’t really matter at this point

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
His coloring is ideal for blacks but whites generally have better coloring. Maher doesn’t coloring mog someone like Meeks tho
In your opinion ideal coloring for blacks to be on par or even mog whites?

• +1
what is the* (please upvote this post btw so my post/rep doesn't get ruined)

• +1
you weren’t asking me but IMO, all black colorings mog all white colorings. so Broderick color mogs pretty much any white guy you could think of. Again this is just my opinion.

mulattoes color mog blacks and whites though.

what is the* (please upvote this post btw so my post/rep doesn't get ruined)
I dunno why the mods keep taking the edit button away. Every well-functioning message board should have an edit button, even if it’s one of those edit buttons that expires five minutes after a post was made

Nope the white one mpgs

Maher is unmoggable