did u hear this song before

D

Deleted member 24712

Luminary
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Posts
7,833
Reputation
7,367
did u ever hear the song that goes ' im a london scammer i see it i want it i got it'
am i tripping cuz the lyrics is this now
1674750127952
new mandela effect dropped bro its not click it it was i got it it changed
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
did u ever hear the song that goes ' im a london scammer i see it i want it i got it'
am i tripping cuz the lyrics is this nowView attachment 2054867new mandela effect dropped bro its not click it it was i got it it changed
no shit bruh. mind games brazy on this one i did remember sumn like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
no shit bruh. mind games brazy on this one i did remember sumn like that.
thats what im saying, this song was viral on tiktok or was it musically idk but like it went "i see it i want it i got it" I NKOW IM NOT CRAZY
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
thats what im saying, this song was viral on tiktok or was it musically idk but like it went "i see it i want it i got it" I NKOW IM NOT CRAZY
gaymale
 
Spotifycel
i love Spotify i can't go an hour in a Day without auditory Stimulatin i love Music i love Psyops i love Subliminal messages i love Rappers i love negative Affirmations i love All msic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Deleted member 19036
i love Spotify i can't go an hour in a Day without auditory Stimulatin i love Music i love Psyops i love Subliminal messages i love Rappers i love negative Affirmations i love All msic
i love drugs i wanna get fucked in bahamas
 
i love Spotify i can't go an hour in a Day without auditory Stimulatin i love Music i love Psyops i love Subliminal messages i love Rappers i love negative Affirmations i love All msic
Me too, I listen to music all day through Spotify. When I was younger I would download .mp3 files from the internet, all sorts of websites; mediafire, etc. Then I’d would plug my iPod nano into my pc and copy the songs to my iPod and I’d listen to music all day err day wherever I was.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
17
sanz
S
ragu
Replies
10
Views
61
ssTOL
ssTOL
M
Replies
0
Views
8
macbookpro_2015
M
BatemanNigga
Replies
42
Views
162
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
jio gon
Replies
4
Views
50
bigviolentbeast
bigviolentbeast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top