Did women HATE classic 20th century men who were into football, cars, etc.

did women hate it in the 50s-2000s when men were "manlier"

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean sure they hate men now too who only play video games but do you think they hated more traditional men/ redneck stuff boomery things.

Given teh fact they were more upfront, not prone to feminism.

Yeah they were generically manly etc. but.

they don't hate men who play video games
they hate ugly men who play video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 20452 and 12 others
they don't hate men who play video games
they hate ugly men who play video games
did they HATE men who did manyl thigns bc it wasnt feminine or fun for htem I mean.

they wanna be with feminine fancy guys ofc.

did they HATE men who did manyl thigns bc it wasnt feminine or fun for htem I mean.

they wanna be with feminine fancy guys ofc.
the guys they're attracted aren't feminine
they have masculine features with youthful features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Idk I hardly talk to women not to mention women of the 20th century

Foids natural instinct is to select for better genes. Back then women were socially oppressed and hated not being able to enact hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Idk I hardly talk to women not to mention women of the 20th century
when my uncle's dad died she said "turn off this crap" when he turned on football, like she knew football was shit that men did.

the guys they're attracted aren't feminine
they have masculine features with youthful features
k depends on who you ask

to rednecks that's feminine.

but my point is that they consider it gay all around, and "feminine" would be guys who care about how they look period, and can do it well. usually white/ asian.

k depends on who you ask

to rednecks that's feminine.

but my point is that they consider it gay all around, and "feminine" would be guys who care about how they look period, and can do it well. usually white/ asian.
not depending on who i ask
the rednecks are low IQ therefore can't understant that
you really think the dude in my pfp got feminine features?
His whole bone structure is masculine, he got masculine roman nose, projected chin, good mandible, wide gonions, projected zygos and good ones, good supra orbitals, thick and long eyebrows

what you think makes him feminine is his clear skin, his lips color etc, well they're youthful features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
when my uncle's dad died she said "turn off this crap" when he turned on football, like she knew football was shit that men did.
This reminds me when the greatest Romanian writer died...After he was buried, his woman cleaned the house and simply took all the papers and manuscripts and threw them in the garbage, they were worthless to her, she was illiterate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No they were after the good looking manly acting jocks etc.. They couldn't hold out like they can now though back then so they had to "settle" for average looking non-manly types many times.

No they were after the good looking manly acting jocks etc.. They couldn't hold out like they can now though back then so they had to "settle" for average looking non-manly types many times.
cant hold out?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
not depending on who i ask
the rednecks are low IQ therefore can't understant that
you really think the dude in my pfp got feminine features?
His whole bone structure is masculine, he got masculine roman nose, projected chin, good mandible, wide gonions, projected zygos and good ones, good supra orbitals, thick and long eyebrows

what you think makes him feminine is his clear skin, his lips color etc, well they're youthful features
give example

also I have a question
say a nerdy perosn like you describe follows redneck culture. maybe make him a little more average.

do you think he's a low IQ disrespecter of art/ culture? deserving of pity for not utilizing his looks
or is he based for being a redneck

cant hold out?

Financially wise many females back then had to settle for "low value looks males" otherwise known as looksmatched males many times because they needed the financial support unlike today.