Did you all have a merry Halloween?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I didn't worship the devil night. Or as society calls it, celebrating witchcraft. Nah. Not for me. And tbh, I wouldn't trust strangers giving kids candy. You don't know who that person is and what they did to the candy prior. And with all that fentanyl out there, fuck that. I think they should illegalize trick-or-treating or mandate it to approved sites--like zoos or fairgrounds. Too many liberals out there, thus sick and disturbed people. Ngl.

When I was younger, I did something wicked on Halloween night with two female friends. We had sex on holy grounds. It was the front lawn of a church in the bushes. At that time, I didn't understand what I was doing. I thought it was fun. But check this out. While that happened, I popped a vein! I shit you not. I was bleeding all over the place. And one of the female friends didn't mind and thought it was sick as in, "Wow, that is so fucking cool! Wicked." Smh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Napoleon1800
I didn't worship the devil night. Or as society calls it, celebrating witchcraft. Nah. Not for me. And tbh, I wouldn't trust strangers giving kids candy. You don't know who that person is and what they did to the candy prior. And with all that fentanyl out there, fuck that. I think they should illegalize trick-or-treating or mandate it to approved sites--like zoos or fairgrounds. Too many liberals out there, thus sick and disturbed people. Ngl.

When I was younger, I did something wicked on Halloween night with two female friends. We had sex on holy grounds. It was the front lawn of a church in the bushes. At that time, I didn't understand what I was doing. I thought it was fun. But check this out. While that happened, I popped a vein! I shit you not. I was bleeding all over the place. And one of the female friends didn't mind and thought it was sick as in, "Wow, that is so fucking cool! Wicked." Smh.
I talked to a few homeless junkies in the forest

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Some random drunk people insulted my appearance when I was going back to my car from getting groceries. Needless to say that was brutal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, BigJimsWornOutTires and gothamine
halloween is a normal day for me just like christmas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I stole a bucket of candy off someones porch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Sounds like a homeless encampment. Are you down on your luck and it's tough?
No nigga i just went into a forest at night and there were 3 homeless crackheads there and I just sat down and chat with them about life and I told them about my inceldom and shit and yea good chat would've still liked to fuck some big booty vampire foid though

• +1
No nigga i just went into a forest at night and there were 3 homeless crackheads there and I just sat down and chat with them about life and I told them about my inceldom and shit and yea good chat would've still liked to fuck some big booty vampire foid though
Who the fuck just goes into a forest at night? You're giving off those Ted Bundy vibes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Lookologist003 and Napoleon1800
Who the fuck just goes into a forest at night? You're giving off those Ted Bundy vibes.
Nigger it's Halloween innit i got nothing to lose also Ted Bundy was low inhib asf and giga nt I was barely afraid doing this but I shit myself when I need to talk to a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigger it's Halloween innit i got nothing to lose also Ted Bundy was low inhib asf and giga nt I was barely afraid doing this but I shit myself when I need to talk to a foid
You go into the woods to masturbate. I know your game.

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Napoleon1800
Why would I go out in the cold ass woods when I jerk my dick in the warm comfort of my home
I caught someone jerking off in a public park. I didn't say anything because across the field, not far from the jerk, were $ 3,000-a-month condos. Early birds were walking their dogs. Some were still in their pajamas. I looked at them then looked back at Jamal jerking off and I thought, "Yeah...let it happen."

• JFL
I caught someone jerking off in a public park. I didn't say anything because across the field, not far from the jerk, were $ 3,000-a-month condos. Early birds were walking their dogs. Some were still in their pajamas. I looked at them then looked back at Jamal jerking off and I thought, "Yeah...let it happen."
Lmao I once saw a guy adjust his dick in public, but yeah I mean that's not a big deal fuck man I should've agreed to smoke with the homeless junkies idk why I refused

• +1
Lmao I once saw a guy adjust his dick in public, but yeah I mean that's not a big deal fuck man I should've agreed to smoke with the homeless junkies idk why I refused
Forget that. Some junkies are clever. They'll put heroin in the weed or something to get a customer. I haven't smoked weed in ages. I don't care for anything that distorts my thinking.

• +1