Did you ever witness a big fight at your school

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Last year a huge fight broke out in my hostel's gymnasium. It basically started with a group of kids calling a Bihari a racial slur and this Bihari was with his other Bihari friends so they retaliated. One thing leads to another and within a few minutes of heated exchanges a full on fight broke out. Niggas started bashing each other recklessly so even the bystanders got angry and jumped in. I have the footage of the intial minutes of the fight before it got really bad.

The end result of the fight was police got called. 7 people had to get hospitalized and around a dozen people broke a few bones. Most people ended up getting minor injureires, ecen one of the faculties got hit and ended up in the hospital. Everyone involved got a semester back.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Nah my school years were unenventful as fuck. No fights, no bullying, nothing

I blame the soy principal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, albe.ORG, neverchadlite and 3 others
yes because I was the one fighting

“Muhhhh Charisma you’re such a faggot with all your hello kitty shirts and shit, fight me after school :feelswah::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and Jason Voorhees
yes because I was the one fighting

“Muhhhh Charisma you’re such a faggot with all your hello kitty shirts and shit, fight me after school :feelswah::feelsohgod:
I forgot to mention there was a 6 ft 170lbs middle weight boxing state champ involve. He was wrecking havoc on everyone there. Nigga almost broke a kids jaw with a hook. They were trying to press charges against him. Absolute mad man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TechnoBoss and Charisma
Can we see the footage?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I forgot to mention there was a 6 ft 170lbs middle weight boxing state champ involve. He wrecked havoc on everyone there. Nigga was almost broke a kids jaw with a hook. They were trying to press charges against him. Absolute mad man.
@TechnoBoss niggas underestimate how strong boxers are ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I forgot to mention there was a 6 ft 170lbs middle weight boxing state champ involve. He wrecked havoc on everyone there. Nigga was almost broke a kids jaw with a hook. They were trying to press charges against him. Absolute mad man.
A 6ft6 mf Muai Thai champion hit me in a head in a middle of a group fight and I had a concussion, my mom had to come and get me and drive me to the hospital while I was disoriented and talking gibberish in front of 125 foids

It was brootal

• +1

• +1
Last year a huge fight broke out in my hostel's gymnasium. It basically started with a group of kids calling a Bihari a racial slur and this Bihari was with his other Bihari friends so they retaliated. One thing leads to another and within a few minutes of heated exchanges a full on fight broke out. Niggas started bashing each other recklessly so even the bystanders got angry and jumped in. I have the footage of the intial minutes of the fight before it got really bad.

The end result of the fight was police got called. 7 people had to get hospitalized and around a dozen people broke a few bones. Most people ended up getting minor injureires, ecen one of the faculties got hit and ended up in the hospital. Everyone involved got a semester back.
All I can imagine hearing is a lot of Indian sounding noises and now I’m laughing

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I didn’t even know indians could be racist against one anothef

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Jason Voorhees, shalomnigga and 2 others
dm video

• +1
This shit sounds like it would end up on some local news website jfl, are there any articles about it?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
Biharis:feelsautistic::chad::chad:💪💪

• +1
@TechnoBoss niggas underestimate how strong boxers are ngl

Almost no point in a street fight to be a boxer if you are short and don't weigh a lot. It can end up like this video. All it takes is for some fat/big dude to just decide to grab you. Boxing and wrestling knowledge can go a long way though.

Of course at the end of the day you don't wanna be laying on the ground with someone in a street fight either. Boxing is the best way no one wants to wrestle someone on the sidewalk. Best thing to do would be run though of course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, buflek, Charisma and 1 other person
I didn’t even know indians could be racist against one anothef
You clearly don’t know much then. India is the msot racist civilisation on the planet just look at how they treat the caste system dude… that’s literally just racism they turned it into a religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
You clearly don’t know much then. India is the msot racist civilisation on the planet just look at how they treat the caste system dude… that’s literally just racism they turned it into a religion
I hate it tbh

Although I don't know bout it much

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
There was a huge brawl in my school my freshman year

• +1
Nah my school years were unenventful as fuck. No fights, no bullying, nothing

I blame the soy principal
Instigate sum shit between two kids you know would get into a fight

• +1

Almost no point in a street fight to be a boxer if you are short and don't weigh a lot. It can end up like this video. All it takes is for some fat/big dude to just decide to grab you. Boxing and wrestling knowledge can go a long way though.

Of course at the end of the day you don't wanna be laying on the ground with someone in a street fight either. Boxing is the best way no one wants to wrestle someone on the sidewalk. Best thing to do would be run though of course.

I did this shit in school everyone was cheering me up but it wasn't this severe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
I know about the caste system brahmin dalit etc, didn’t know they had slurs against one another though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I know about the caste system brahmin dalit etc, didn’t know they had slurs against one another though
Ofc they do. It’s like Jim Crow USA but been like that for 5k years and they have a religious institution that supports said racism so the lower castes ALLOW it and don’t complain like cucks. hindus are the only ppl that I didn’t mind the muzzies killing because they are disgusting people but we all know that as they are the curries that usually destroy curry SMV with the poo in looo shit

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Well what does "real fighter" mean?
Somebody who doesn't just box, such as a ufc fighter (style). Boxers aren't used to taking those hits because that's not what they are trained to prepare for. They aren't supposed to be taking hits with bare knuckles or kicks or being put in a choke hold. + a lot of boxers can be small as well and will get absolutely merked by a bigger person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
Somebody who doesn't just box, such as a ufc fighter (style). Boxers aren't used to taking those hits because that's not what they are trained to prepare for. They aren't supposed to be taking hits or being put in a choke hold. + a lot of boxers can be small as well and will get absolutely merked by a bigger person.
Doesn't really make sense. Boxers will be more used to taking hits because they primarily practice with their fists. You need a good knowledge of boxing and wrestling. True though that some boxers can just be picked up and slammed but that's why you can't just practice one form of fighting you need a few different things to be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479 and Jason Voorhees
Doesn't really make sense. Boxers will be more used to taking hits because they primarily practice with their fists. You need a good knowledge of boxing and wrestling. True though that some boxers can just be picked up and slammed but that's why you can't just practice one form of fighting you need a few different things to be good.
I made a typo in the sentence but just updated it. *They aren't supposed to be taking hits with bare knuckles or kicks or being put in a choke hold.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Just did u can't see the boxer in the clip but I was mirin by his ability to put niggas to sleep so quickly. Nigga turned into one punch man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
i live in a low income area in america, so yes i do see many big fights in school

• +1
They would gather a couple of blocks from the school in a passage at the exit to fight 1v1 and the entire school would end up blocking the street and standing around to watch the fight.

They were wild times

• +1
Won't a good boxer just drop the big dude before he catches him. Just one big ghetto punch. You ever seen one of those? Comes out of no where and hits you like a bottle in the head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Won't a good boxer just drop him before the big dude catches. Just one big ghetto punch. You ever seen one of those? Comes out of no where and hits you like a bottle in the head.
Yeah but can't rely on those. I know what you're talking about though. Realistically all it takes is one of those left hooks out of nowhere to stop a fight. Some people will just dodge it like the matrix though.

Good point.

• +1
Won't a good boxer just drop the big dude before he catches him. Just one big ghetto punch. You ever seen one of those? Comes out of no where and hits you like a bottle in the head.
I made a typo in the sentence but just updated it. *They aren't supposed to be taking hits with bare knuckles or kicks or being put in a choke hold.

not just weight

but height matter too

like in this case.. had he been taller.. he wouldnt have been able to slam him like that

but also youre overrating the average person slamming abilities

• +1
ye, a teacher was trying to make numbers or sum in front of dese female teachers by making some 12th class boys stand in straight assembly line n chit… little did he knew what was going to happen, so there was dis one rowdy kid whom everyone knew to never mess with(systemmmm)

but the teacher started shoutingat a him and started saying shit bout his parents like how can someone give birth to a son like you n ll and in heat of the moment he slapped the kid

that kids gang accumulated and started beating the shit out of dat teacher, not even a single teacher came for his rescue

and the whole school saw the teacher running completely naked in the assembly hall with that kid following him with a buckle in his hand

nothing happened to dat kid and he still kept coning to school but we never saw dat teacher again

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
my school was ghetto asf, I personally was stabbed because I was defending my younger brother (he dont speak to me anymore shouldve let them rape the pretty little nigga) many fights ended up with someone getting shot at, im incel because of repeated fighting and environmental factors.

No but one time me and my two friends jumped on one nigga outside of school and beat the shit out of him but later we found out that his mom and dad both died when he was young
we felt so bad :cry:

no but i always keep a kinfe with me

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Never saw a mob fight like that but 2 of the most popular boys in my school fought each other so that was pretty big

I forgot to mention there was a 6 ft 170lbs middle weight boxing state champ involve. He was wrecking havoc on everyone there. Nigga almost broke a kids jaw with a hook. They were trying to press charges against him. Absolute mad man.
Was this in India?