I am the only person on the forum who is justified in hating Blacks

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Why are niggas from Bangladesh, Balkan shitholes, etc. who have never even seen a black person in real life calling for TND?

I literally live in Atlanta, have for all my life.

My high school was like 60% black. As a matter of fact this changed how I view blacks forever.

Before high school like every American goy I thought blacks were cool and rebellious ballers. But after these 80 IQ negroes brought guns to school, raped female students, vaped in the bathroom, blasted their shitty mumble rap on bluetooth speakers, speaking in incomprehensible niggerbabble, I could not help but view them as less than human...

And surprisingly. even WORSE is the sheboons. They are like black men but 10x more evil and annoying, shitting up every dating app with their foul and repulsive presence. Have you ever had the displeasure of being served fast food by a black woman?

I don't understand the hate on blacks by native Europeans and Indians... you can only truly hate niggers if you have had to LIVE with them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, 6′2 still over, Skywalker and 17 others
Nice day to know I don’t live in Mutterica

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sushifart, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
Why are niggas from Bangladesh, Balkan shitholes, etc. who have never even seen a black person in real life calling for TND?

My high school was like 60% black. As a matter of fact this changed how I view blacks forever.

Before high school like every American goy I thought blacks were cool and rebellious ballers. But after these 80 IQ negroes brought guns to school, raped female students, vaped in the bathroom, blasted their shitty mumble rap on bluetooth speakers, speaking in incomprehensible niggerbabble, I could not help but view them as less than human...

And surprisingly. even WORSE is the sheboons. They are like black men but 10x more evil and annoying, shitting up every dating app with their foul and repulsive presence. Have you ever had the displeasure of being served fast food by a black woman?

I don't understand the hate on blacks by native Europeans and Indians... you can only truly hate niggers if you have had to LIVE with them.
yall notice how black brah call white brah monica

they esmasculate white brah by calling them a female name

what's good monica - to a white brah

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Big White Cuck, Fiqh and 1 other person
you perfectly described my former indian co workers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, WanderingBurro, aleksander and 5 others
Fair enough if that was your experience with ghetto black Americans. It’s not that they’re inherently that way, it’s just the culture that they were brought up in.

I hope that this doesn’t make you black people as a whole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, WanderingBurro, Zonar and 8 others

Did some black guy rizz and bang your Becky oneitis?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 31497
Fair enough if that was your experience with ghetto black Americans. It’s not that they’re inherently that way, it’s just the culture that they were brought up in.

Facts.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, wishIwasSalludon, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

Keep seething for bbc moggas 👊🏿👊🏿😎

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and klip11

Wtf is tnd

Seen some in Delhi

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 31497 and SidharthTheSlayer
a group of niggers used to harass my dad at his job, yet people think nigger haters aren't justified

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Big White Cuck, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Yes, I'm convinced people who dont hate niggers and ethnics didnt grow up around them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger and fuxkdakikez
Yes, I'm convinced people who dont hate niggers and ethnics didnt grow up around them
it's manly niggas who grew up in really good areas that didn't have to deal with the annoying ones

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

Yes, in spite of my experiences I still wouldn't hate them if the culture wasn't horrible, I see no reason to hate people who aren't obnoxious and tryhard. Unfortunately the general culture of America is pretty much destined to shift towards urban black culture

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Jamaldickjavontus and murdah
what about the good ones who mind their own business,athlete,quiet,timid like me?

what about the good ones who mind their own business,athlete,quiet,timid like me?
I wish more blacks were like that. This sites discrimination is way more looks-based than culture based, I don't see the point in unironic hatred for people u think are uglier than u. If it weren't for my life experiences I'd be completely neutral on blacks

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Justified tbh

If I wasn’t black I wouldn’t be racist but I wouldn’t be a huge fan of AAs either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, aleksander, Big White Cuck and 2 others
exact same experience. very violent aswell when it comes to joking. they start fake gang wars and viciously beat each other up as a way of ‘joking’

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 55314
motherfucker gatekeeping racism jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Michael Myers
yall notice how black brah call white brah monica

they esmasculate white brah by calling them a female name

what's good monica - to a white brah
never heard that

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Deleted member 55314
a group of niggers used to harass my dad at his job, yet people think nigger haters aren't justified
Well if your dad was a real nigga he would've blickied them niggas southside style
Taste of their own medicine type shit

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and SidharthTheSlayer
Well if your dad was a real nigga he would've blickied them niggas southside style
Taste of their own medicine type shit
he just bought a gun my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

I've got some black friends tbh and I don't hate niggers it's just I would never live in a community with a large amount of niggers. no hate. Even a small group can cause problems despite not being too numerous. One of the upsides of Canada is that we don't have as many negros as the states but it's over for Canada anyways with the pajeet infestation. To expand on this, I'm actually cool with straight up African folks like Nigerians Ghanaians Ethiopians Kenyans etc with Somalis being the exception, they are literally subhuman but Carribean types are just retarded

There's no balance anymore ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 55314
I've got some black friends tbh and I don't hate niggers it's just I would never live in a community with a large amount of niggers. no hate. Even a small group can cause problems despite not being too numerous. One of the upsides of Canada is that we don't have as many negros as the states but it's over for Canada anyways with the pajeet infestation.

There's no balance anymore ffs
what ethnicity are you

what ethnicity are you
Bangla. Lived in an area with a larger amount of blacks and made friends with some African dudes too (Kenyans, Nigerians, Ghanaians, Ethios). Can't get along with Carribeans at all, very degen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Sounds like you had a great time at high school.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Despicable and Zonar
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Patient A, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
I also hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Short for “total nigger death” a term used by neo nazis. It’s a dog whistle. Usually used like this: “Have a totally nice day!”.
Sfcels are clever. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Yes niggers are a fucking nuisance. Anyone whos been around them should know but holy fuck if I went to high school in Atlanta I would’ve been radicalized way younger without the internet

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 6′2 still over and SidharthTheSlayer
Yes niggers are a fucking nuisance. Anyone whos been around them should know but holy fuck if I went to high school in Atlanta I would’ve been radicalized way younger without the internet
Blud you listen to nigger music, shouldn’t you be worshipping them? 🤧

Blud you listen to nigger music, shouldn’t you be worshipping them? 🤧
I listen to anything I like. Plus Kanye and Carti are far beyond “niggers” they are Vril pilled aryans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, aleksander and Michael Myers
Sfcels are clever. :feelskek:
Yeah it’s kind of famous on TikTok now, I see it daily. They also have TMD “total Muslim death” tjd tgd etc.

As an ethnic in Europe it’s brutal that everyone hates your presence and blames everything on you, and is voting for leaders that hate your kind. Almost All native Europeans are racist

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Michael Myers
I listen to anything I like. Plus Kanye and Carti are far beyond “niggers” they are Vril pilled aryans
I thought you only listened to rap. What’s vril btw?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah it’s kind of famous on TikTok now, I see it daily. They also have TMD “total Muslim death” tjd tgd etc.

As an ethnic in Europe it’s brutal that everyone hates your presence and blames everything on you, and is voting for leaders that hate your kind. Almost All native Europeans are racist
But what’s the clever way to say TMD? And yeah I’m a deathnik in Europe. They are ok with deathniks that aren’t muzzies but will still discriminate. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
I don't understand the hate on blacks by native Europeans. you can only truly hate niggers if you have had to LIVE with them.
WW DO LIVE WITH THEM. Look at Sweden we're I'm from, I have to witness the shenanigans of these subhumans on the DAILY. Public transport and education is a nightmare because of these animals.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and SidharthTheSlayer
cope, carti is a true nigger.

WW DO LIVE WITH THEM. Look at Sweden we're I'm from, I have to witness the shenanigans of these subhumans on the DAILY. Public transport and education is a nightmare because of these animals.
Jag sköter mig men dras över samma kam som alla negrar 😢

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

If ur from france the UK or swedistan you have lots of experience with niggers

• +1
Reactions: aleksander