• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
khhv till 23.5yo

with 0 opportunities, 0 interest from women

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, n0rthface, TechnoBoss and 9 others
Just a little bit, I had extremely short relationships that left me more frustrated than satisfied, it's like eating reheated pizza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, mayo mogger, nathan and 2 others
Yes until Covid took it away from me. Didn’t realise what I had at the time until I lost it. 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LVZZO, mayo mogger and Deleted member 52452
Just a little bit, I had extremely short relationships that left me more frustrated than satisfied, it's like eating reheated pizza
is post-teen love better then?

Yes until Covid took it away from me. Didn’t realise what I had at the time until I lost it. 😭
what was it like

@ambi

• +1
is post-teen love better then?
I don't know, I didn't have romantic relationships in my adulthood, just a little casual sex.

But everything that happens during adolescence is usually better because one is more sensitive, more emotional, everything is experienced so intensely.

Now as an adult I feel like a stone, I don't think I will ever be able to love a woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PrimalPlasty and Deleted member 52452
I don't know, I didn't have romantic relationships in my adulthood, just a little casual sex.

But everything that happens during adolescence is usually better because one is more sensitive, more emotional, everything is experienced so intensely.

Now as an adult I feel like a stone, I don't think I will ever be able to love a woman.
at what age does teen love end and this hamza stone shit start

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 52452 and Magnum Opus
give us a story chiefs
I’ll give a brief summary. At first she was obsessed with me and we would always hang out at my friends house because our parents were strict and we would cuddle and all that. She was perfect to me until I presume she got bored of me and left me due to a bs excuse. This happened a couple of weeks ago and I can’t stop thinking about her.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 52452
I’ll give a brief summary. At first she was obsessed with me and we would always hang out at my friends house because our parents were strict and we would cuddle and all that. She was perfect to me until I presume she got bored of me and left me due to a bs excuse. This happened a couple of weeks ago and I can’t stop thinking about her.
age?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
No why do you think im on here:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 52452
at what age does teen love end and this hamza stone shit start
I would say at age 20, or when you finish high school.

Going from high school to adulthood was like hell for me.

From sharing your life with a large social circle every day in the hope of finding love and having fun to being completely isolated, depressed and forced to work like a slave, adult life is rubbish.

I miss adolescence so much

Man, reflecting on my life I realized that I made so many mistakes with women, I could have had fruitful relationships if I hadn't been so frustrated and resentful towards the opposite sex, I got blackpilled at a young age and that sealed my destiny

If I had kept talking to that pretty girl I kissed once, I could have had a long-lasting romantic relationship instead of spending my younger years alone and locked away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 52452
I had a double digit bodycount before I was like 15.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 52452
I had a double digit bodycount before I was like 15.
How you'd end up here if you don't mind me asking?

• +1
I experienced teen bullying
Bahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Lysine, Clown Show and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and xegigi
I will soon, does 18 count as teenlove?

• +1
I would say at age 20, or when you finish high school.

Going from high school to adulthood was like hell for me.

From sharing your life with a large social circle every day in the hope of finding love and having fun to being completely isolated, depressed and forced to work like a slave, adult life is rubbish.

I miss adolescence so much

Man, reflecting on my life I realized that I made so many mistakes with women, I could have had fruitful relationships if I hadn't been so frustrated and resentful towards the opposite sex, I got blackpilled at a young age and that sealed my destiny

If I had kept talking to that pretty girl I kissed once, I could have had a long-lasting romantic relationship instead of spending my younger years alone and locked away.
age 20 hmmmmm

She told me she was a virgin and she was my first

Three months later I found out 3 chadlite athletes fucked her in a foursome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
idk is it dependant on foid bc?
as in does it depend on how many guys she fucked? sort of I mean you can still get deep connection with a girl who has a bc that's under 3

• +1
give us a story chiefs
We intersected with the same people. That is how we met. Social circle is very powerful. I got her phone number. We would talk for hours in the beginning, then our interest slowly decreased, and figured we didn't like each other that much apart from the initial excitement. I at least got to take her virginity before someone better comes along.

• +1
as in does it depend on how many guys she fucked? sort of I mean you can still get deep connection with a girl who has a bc that's under 3
yah, idk if teen love is possible with 20bc 18yo foid

We intersected with the same people. That is how we met. Social circle is very powerful. I got her phone number. We would talk for hours in the beginning, then our interest slowly decreased, and figured we didn't like each other that much apart from the initial excitement. I at least got to take her virginity before someone better comes along.
i have no social anything its over

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
yah, idk if teen love is possible with 20bc 18yo foid
is it possible with a girl that has 2bc? I always thought she was a virgin because of the way she acted

• +1
is it possible with a girl that has 2bc? I always thought she was a virgin because of the way she acted
and we've been together for like 8 months now shes super loyal i think once we have sex it will be amazing

• +1
depends on where and who fucked her, if its some bwc chad consider it over but if it was some weird situation akward shit its not over

• +1
Only virgins who never had relationships

• +1
I didn't experienced shit about love but I guess my crush experienced a lot of dicks from popular handsome guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and Deleted member 52452
How you'd end up here if you don't mind me asking?
giving other autists advise, I don't really relate to any of the existing autist communities.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zonar and Deleted member 52452
Yes

• +1
My teenager Years where the best ones. My onetis had crush on me... Hearing from 3-4 girls talking about how good looking I have became in my back.. Unknown teenagers yelling me how cute Im in street... Yet I had 0% GF because I was afraid of my religious parents and I was shy as fuck. I did not even release how GL i WAS lol...

• +1
Yes, but the land i thought was mine wasnt mine, it was a government property ig coz everyone was claiming it to be thiers.. till this day im finding the owner of dat land.
But yeah i did buy a land when i was a teenager :smonk:

• Hmm...
experiencing right now