Did you get bullied or were you the bully?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
For me it was like this:

1-4 class: I was the bully, not the main bully but in the bully group

5-8 class: I was bullied cause I was a giga late bloomer, the only white guy in a class full of ethnics and one year younger then everyone

8-10 class: They stopped too bully me, idk why, I probably slowly catched up to these manlet subhuman ethnics jfl.

How was it for you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5892, ChristianChad and 3 others
I was bullied in middle school and completely ignored in high school. Over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, vaninskybird, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
I got bullied once and threatened to shoot the school up and the pussies never fucked with me again. You get what you fucking deserve

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, Magical Apple, vaninskybird and 4 others
Bullied someone in elementary (everyone was doing it), then didnt bully or get bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
No i was never bullied because i was/am tall and athletic and was/am well known and liked and respected

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14693 and Kingcel32
I bullied niggas who deserved it doe i never bullied randomly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14693
i never got bullied and ive never bullied, but i remember in 8th grade a friend of mine told me he thought i would be bullying everyone but was surprised to find out im not like that at all

• +1
i never got bullied and ive never bullied, but i remember in 8th grade a friend of mine told me he thought i would be bullying everyone but was surprised to find out im not like that at all
Sorry ard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
never physically bullied cuz im tallcel, but verbally bullied cuz of my looks.

I have never bullied or been bullied

• +1
I got bullied at HS

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Always but i was picking on the new immigrants from school, there was this arab with his gf i picked her up infront of him and he didnt do shit. I was big as fuck even back then, i am a ogre and looked like 20 - 30 aleardy at age 15 looked like i had kids and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chintuck22, Deleted member and 1 other person
For me it was like this:

5-8 class: I was bullied cause I was a giga late bloomer, the only white guy in a class full of ethnics and one year younger then everyone

8-10 class: They stopped too bully me, idk why, I probably slowly catched up to these manlet subhuman ethnics jfl.

How was it for you?
Class full of ethnics?

Where are you from?

• +1
Vvvqve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
The few times guys tried to bully me I beat them up brutally. You would see the marks on them like 6 weeks later. One time the biggest bully of the class beat me. I headlocked him, completely strangled him and kept him there really long... I first intended to let him die but after about a minute I reconsidered and let him go. He ran away scared and never laid hand on me again.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14693
For me it was like this:

How was it for you?
I was the bully

• +1
For me it was like this:

How was it for you?
I was a bully and I beat the shit out of little Indian kid once but I never got in trouble and he got suspended the rest of the year off technicalities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 14693
I was both bully and bullied at the same time.

• Hmm...
I bullied myself cuz people ignored me, tbh.

İMPORTANT: (for the little inkwiddos, don't end up like me... upon entering high school and people start to approach you to ask number or whatever — even girls, ACCEPT İT and socialize, show interest in convos... so you can blend yourself into any social circle... or you will end up like İ did... :feelswhy:the girls İ could've slayed... fuck, I was too blind JFL :feelsohgod:).

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14693
Class full of ethnics?

Where are you from?

It's pretty normal in Germany. We are a minority here. Usually when you are outside as a German you do not even understand people as they speak Turkish or Arabic and sometimes Albanian. The country should be renamed as German is not the primary culture here anymore. Maybe it could be called "Little Afghanistan" or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 14693
Usually when you are outside as a German you do not even understand people as they speak Turkish or Arabic and sometimes Albanian
Young germans speak a mix between turkish, arabic and german, its crazy how hard the language evolved in areas full of ethnics.

Throughout middle school I frequently alternated between being a bully and being bullied. In high school, I stopped bullying people and I didn’t get bullied.

• +1
WTF, big city somewhere in Western Germany?

In the east it's not that full of ethnics from what I saw
Yes, I live in the city with the biggest percentage of ethnics, so my experience is the extreme case.

Thinking
Young germans speak a mix between turkish, arabic and german, its crazy how hard the language evolved in areas full of ethnics.

Thinking about it I know less than 10 people who have not a single non German ancestor. We have gone extinct.

• +1
I smashed a guy's face with a wooden building block til he bled when I was in kindergarten

I used to bully a dyslexic guy who writes really slow in 1st grade

Bullied a fat dude on 2nd, also kept calling him donkey

3rd grade was my turning point, I became the bully victim, from here and then on I was invisible. My classmates never thought of me as a part of their group. It's probably karma that I became incel

• +1
I was the bully only a few times in my school years. Was brutally bullied from the end of 5th in Elementary School grade until the end 7th grade in Middle School. Then moved school to a class full of good people in 8th grade but I was depressed then and just stopped going to school in the middle of 8th grade and I alternated between going and not going up until I had to get locked up in a psychward but I got out a year ago (worst time ever, I think worst then the horrible bullying), now I'm moving up to my next and final year (12th grade).
I missed the opportunity to make friends with the great people in my class and grade. At least they were kind to me. But it's completely over. They have all developed their relationships by 9th grade. And here I am completely clueless. Absolutely over.
Well, reap what you sow I guess. Shouldn't have played with my balls instead of going to school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and IncelsBraincels
Cologne?

I was bullied and rejected by most ppl in my school, but i would often get into fights with them cuz of it and i would also bully ppl that w re below me in social hierarchy but too low/invisible for the guys bullying me to bully.

Weird dynamic. In the end i was the most hated person in school i think cuz nobody likes me anyways and since i was also a bully it was 'justified' to bully me. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i was always bullied in the beginning but later on would turn the tables for some reason. people would call me to go their houses or even distant places without me doing anything

• +1
i didnt like fighting when I was a kid, I was just grappling and clinching them so they will stop

Yes, I live in the city with the biggest percentage of ethnics, so my experience is the extreme case.
Makes sense, but it's different in Dresden, less migrants in general, and most migrants are Slavs

Makes sense, but it's different in Dresden, less migrants in general, and most migrants are Slavs
True. The darker the blue the more ethnics are there. The east is free of them (except Berlin)

My whole life I had been bullied for being ugly. I never bullied anyone

True. The darker the blue the more ethnics are there. The east is free of them (except Berlin)
View attachment 1784010
Definitely not free nowdays, more and more come, but I think the amount of ethnics In Leipzig and Dresden now is like what it used to be in Hamburg or Düsseldorf 20 years ago, so they're catching up slowly

I hung with bullies. Sadly. But never did I bully. But never did I stop the bullies. I couldn't. If I ever attempted, I would've had to beat their asses. Although when I was younger, I was bullied by SOMETHING ELSE. And that led to an exorcism.

never been bullied but i think its bc i was tall + in sports teams in HS

View attachment 1784010

Statistics are BS. Turks whose parents were born in Germany are considered as "People without background of migration" but they still identify as Turks, speak Turkish and spend their time with other Turks and prefer turkish culture. The truth is we are a minority now. I would say less than 15% of the population didn't have any non German ancestor over the last 200 years.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14693
Statistics are BS. Turks whose parents were born in Germany are considered as "People without background of migration" but they still identify as Turks, speak Turkish and spend their time with other Turks and prefer turkish culture. The truth is we are a minority now. I would say less than 15% of the population didn't have any non German ancestor over the last 200 years.
That wasn't even the point of why I wanted to show these statistics.

I just wanted to show that the east is less ethnic than the west, which I see is true when I visited Leipzig.

But that you don't have any other ancestor over the last 200 years is extremly rare for every european country.

Even I have a french grand-grandparent, but still would consider myself German.

But where I live people with a migrationbackground (First generation immigrants and immigrants) make out over 50%, explaining why I was the only german person in my class.

That wasn't even the point of why I wanted to show these statistics.

I just wanted to show that the east is less ethnic than the west, which I see is true when I visited Leipzig.

But that you don't have any other ancestor over the last 200 years is extremly rare for every european country.

Even I have a french grand-grandparent, but still would consider myself German.

But where I live people with a migrationbackground (First generation immigrants and immigrants) make out over 50%, explaining why I was the only german person in my class.

I got about 300 years of 100% German ancestry. I did research it using church books. This is supposed to be MY country. Yet my bloodline ends with me as I am a 40 yo virgin :pepefrown: Meanwhile low inhib ethnics slay. It's over for Germancels.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I shoved incels into the wall

U mirin?:what:

Throughout middle school I frequently alternated between being a bully and being bullied. In high school, I stopped bullying people and I didn’t get bullied.
How/why did you pick your target?

How/why did you pick your target?
Hm I didn’t really pick targets or anything. A lot of the male friends I had would just take turns making fun of each other and stuff. However, I do recall making fun of one Indian girl a lot. Idk I feel like Indians are easy to make fun of lol.

I bullied my ex into self harm

Neither, I was so beta bullies felt pity for me