Did you go to prom, if so how was it?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I went to prom when I was 18, I got so fucking drunk. I was going to the toilet to piss and that's where I bumped into this guy I knew and asked if he had some cocaine, he said no but he did have some speed. At the time I never even tried speed, but I was drunk anyways so just said yes.

We go to the toilet and he pulls a key out and I take a bump and a bit, within seconds it felt like I suddenly felt different. By the time I left the toilet I was hyper af, I was jumping around everywhere, I blacked out too. I woke up and saw my ex-gf and her friend both carrying me and saying I need to calm down. I ask what happened, they said I was going crazy running around the dancefloor and shit, I told them to let go of me. Some guys were begging me to sit down, but I just wanted to run around and do shit on this.

I got so horny towards the end too, and wanted to jerk off lol. I remember I told my friends on the table I loved them, and then I saw this girl I really hated and called her a monkey lol.

Overall prom was good for me and an enjoyable moment of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No. I didn't go since I was banned from it (wouldn't have gone anyways) but some of my ltn friends went alone and it's brutal. They just hung out together while all the Chads and NT normies were with their girls. Would've been ropefuel for me since I was already pretty blackpilled at that point from my previous life experiences.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No. I didn't go since I was banned from it (wouldn't have gone anyways) but some of my ltn friends went alone and it's brutal. They just hung out together while all the Chads and NT normies were with their girls. Would've been ropefuel for me since I was already pretty blackpilled at that point from my previous life experiences.
Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?
I was bullied so hard I skipped 80+ days of school since I didn't want to eat lunch in the bathroom and sit alone all day while everyone else socialized. The principals blamed me with no empathy for my situation and banned me from all events (wasn't going anyways).

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, N1666 and Copeful
Yes, I did, I got kicked out halfway through it though.

• So Sad
Reactions: CopeTilliRope