Did you guys also have such issues with retarded orthos?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Basically I live in a 3rd world shithole where it's next to impossible to get anything serious such as braces - even tho they're pretty standard worldwide.

I could barely find this practice where this bitch said that since I have some small cavities, I will need to have them all filled before we can even think about putting Invisalign on me.

FYI I floss 1x a day, used to brush 2x a day but now since I really want the fucking braces - my bite is super fucked up - I have begun to brush 30 min after every meal so eg if I eat 8x a day then I will brush 8x that day etc etc

Is it standard for orthos to be THIS rigorous when it comes to dental health? I understand cavities are no good but ffs Im 27 and I need to fix my bite, my teeth are super crooked

Or is it just coz I live in a 3rd world shithole?

You live in Botswana or what jfl. Over brushing won't do any good, you might fck up your gum by doing so. Regarding cavities, since you seem to live in a 3rd world country, make sure that clean them up before filling them.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
You live in Botswana or what jfl. Over brushing won't do any good, you might fck up your gum by doing so. Regarding cavities, since you seem to live in a 3rd world country, make sure that clean them up before filling them.
No lol in a European 3rd world shithole. I fucking hate it here. High prices, low wages, etc. These doctors are no use, they don't wanna help me, I don't end up achieving anything jfc. It's like I'm stuck in a nightmare simulation

Is it standard for orthos to be THIS rigorous when it comes to dental health?
yes

usually the mouth, gums and teeth are brought to peak health before any orthodontic treatment takes place

No lol in a European 3rd world shithole. I fucking hate it here. High prices, low wages, etc. These doctors are no use, they don't wanna help me, I don't end up achieving anything jfc. It's like I'm stuck in a nightmare simulation
get it done abroad

don't get any teeth pulled

• +1
yes

usually the mouth, gums and teeth are brought to peak health before any orthodontic treatment takes place

get it done abroad

don't get any teeth pulled
Get the ortho done?

Get the ortho done?
if the options in your country are insufficient and damaging, then it's a valid choice
flying is not THAT expensive

what country are you from?

which countrY?

which countrY?
I don't want to share but it's a 3rd world shithole. Basically through flying I have access to Germany, Austria, Belgium, etc etc, where should I go?

I don't want to share but it's a 3rd world shithole. Basically through flying I have access to Germany, Austria, Belgium, etc etc, where should I go?
are u in the balkans?

Basically I live in a 3rd world shithole where it's next to impossible to get anything serious such as braces - even tho they're pretty standard worldwide.

I could barely find this practice where this bitch said that since I have some small cavities, I will need to have them all filled before we can even think about putting Invisalign on me.

FYI I floss 1x a day, used to brush 2x a day but now since I really want the fucking braces - my bite is super fucked up - I have begun to brush 30 min after every meal so eg if I eat 8x a day then I will brush 8x that day etc etc

Is it standard for orthos to be THIS rigorous when it comes to dental health? I understand cavities are no good but ffs Im 27 and I need to fix my bite, my teeth are super crooked

Or is it just coz I live in a 3rd world shithole?
i did have a similar thing happen + my ortho was some immigrant bitch that didnt even speak german lmfaop

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back