Did you guys know several governments are in control of extra terrestrial crafts?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
We have encountered UFOs for centuries with many well documented reports and footages, but I can't tell you too much about this here. PM me if you're interested.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9699 and Patient A
alien chads came to fuck your oneitis OP, and there's nothing you can do about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectionist, 6485b025t and Patient A
We have encountered UFOs for centuries with many well documented reports and footages, but I can't tell you too much about this here. PM me if you're interested.
when i was smol i saw le muh yoo eff oh
fuck the guvament

legit. Idk if ur joking though. But this shit is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ALIENS BE LIKE
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
pmed now say jfl

You are all immature little teenagers, 0 knowledge. Poor souls. Cry for me.
bro I asked the question in the title dumbass

legit. Idk if ur joking though. But this shit is legit
It is lol. Research area s4 + all reported ufo sightings and the fact the gimbal ufo functions literally exactly like Bob lazar said it would decades ago. Unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You are all immature little teenagers, 0 knowledge. Poor souls. Cry for me.

youre on a looksmaxxing forum nigga you think we're on here to fucking unveil the illuminati's secrets? JFL at your ridiculously low IQ

• Ugh..
It is lol. Research area s4 + all reported ufo sightings and the fact the gimbal ufo functions literally exactly like Bob lazar said it would decades ago. Unbelievable.

• +1
youre on a looksmaxxing forum nigga you think we're on here to fucking unveil the illuminati's secrets? JFL at your ridiculously low IQ
You're in off topic you little homo. You cared enough to respond. If you don't care shut your mouth and keep writing essays about chad and stacey

be careful op the jews may track your location 🙈

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
GUDRU IS A FAG AND IS LONELY AF COS HE NEEDS YOU IN HIS PM MESSAGES

THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT HE HAS WATCHED:

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t

There's some issues with lazar like how they use the hand scanner and element 115 as arguments, since element 115 was already theorized before and the hand scanner was used in close encounters

• +1
GUDRU IS A FAG AND IS LONELY AF COS HE NEEDS YOU IN HIS PM MESSAGES

THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT HE HAS WATCHED:

Holy fuck you're 1 pathetic fuck, I wish I could find you irl so I could spit on your face. And that's not the only thing I've watched.

Big feets me

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I'm actually interested in this stuff, but you lost me when you brought up Bob lazar. Lol
Why? He has alot of legitimacy like his erased records

Holy fuck you're 1 pathetic fuck, I wish I could find you irl so I could spit on your face. And that's not the only thing I've watched.
I wish I never have to see your disgusting subhuman face irl kys

There is even pictures of some
4C0B3455 D464 468F AF97 726234E4B441

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 685
I wish I never have to see your disgusting subhuman face irl kys
You're a pathetic subhuman. You hate me because, well? I don't even know. I don't even know who you are lmao.

How does that prove legitimacy? If they're erased, he can't really prove anything, even if he's telling the truth

a lot of people have found inconsistencies in what he says
Because we have found old articles which state he was a physicist at Los alomos.

George Knapp contacted companies he claimed to have worked before with many replying and saying they'd look for his records, and later on ignoring him, eventually having to ask it again, in which they insisted they didn't have any previous conversations with Knapp and how they do not have any records. Moreso multiple people have come out saying they remember him being present.

• +1
Do you have a snapchat or discord or something?
Yeah PM me and I'll share it to you. And I'm not a full on believer in lazar btw, I just see alot of hints which insist parts of his story are true. Especially the gravitional waves which he was 100% sure of, and talked about. Like a decade ago we finally found out gravitional waves DO exist and Einstein theory was proven true. Lazar said these crafts operated on gravitional waves within a specific range around the craft most likely

• +1
sounds thrilling mate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
You're a pathetic subhuman. You hate me because, well? I don't even know. I don't even know who you are lmao.

Im sorry to inform you that you have watched too much jewish propaganda, sorry, KYS.

have you ever listened to coast to coast am?