Did you know? In the 16th century The Netherlands asked the Ottomans for help against the Spanish and the French

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
The Ottoman sultan sent them 60 janissary outfits and said: "dress your soldiers and stay alert."

Result: Spain and France retreated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Bump cuz this shit based

David GANDY

The Ottoman sultan sent them 60 janissary outfits and said: "dress your soldiers and stay alert."

Jfl at allying with muslims. Weakling trait

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Jfl at allying with muslims. Weakling trait
The Ottoman Empire wasn't actually Muslim, they larped as muzzies for political reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
The Ottoman Empire wasn't actually Muslim, they larped as muzzies for political reasons
Still mate, it’s more about culture, like clash of civilisations

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

The Netherlands’ history is mid anyway

• +1
Three centuries later and the Netherlands then asks for plumbers and hairdressers instead. How times change!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, nordicfoidslayer23, emeraldglass and 2 others
Keep coping. Dutch history mogs.
French history mogs Dutch history to oblivion, but I didn’t need to tell you that.
VIVE LA FRANCE 🇫🇷

Three centuries later and the Netherlands then asks for plumbers and hairdressers instead. How times change!
Indeed Gengy, Turkey and The Netherlands have always had an amazing relationship when it comes to trading. In return for the hairdressers and the plumbers they send blonde JBs to Turkish summer resorts to be sodomized in threesomes by niggas with a whole tub of hair gel on their head and that kebab rizz. What a lovely relationship

French history mogs Dutch history to oblivion, but I didn’t need to tell you that.
VIVE LA FRANCE 🇫🇷
Dutch and France both get the best women in Europe if you don’t include Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Dutch and France both get the best women in Europe if you don’t include Russia.
Don’t eastern Europe women mog tho (Lithuania,Poland, Bulgaria,…) ?

France get the pheno I like and Dutch mogg them in bone structure.

Ofcourse they are highly on the list as well but these 2 I personally like the most.

• +1
imo, the most attractive girls come from The UK, Ireland, and the north of France... basically Celtic foids

• +1
France often allied (unofficially) with the Ottomons against the Hapsburgs. And. Don’t forget the Crimean War & why it was fought.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23 and i_love_roosters
France often allied (unofficially) with the Ottomons against the Hapsburgs. And. Don’t forget the Crimean War & why it was fought.
Yeah they did. Every nation is a bitch , it’s politics before everything else

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
  • +1
Indeed Gengy, Turkey and The Netherlands have always had an amazing relationship when it comes to trading. In return for the hairdressers and the plumbers they send blonde JBs to Turkish summer resorts to be sodomized in threesomes by niggas with a whole tub of hair gel on their head and that kebab rizz. What a lovely relationship
Tales from the slums of Ankara.
VIVE LA FRANCE 🇫🇷
Ew France.

• +1
common turkey W

• +1
No, I’m not. I am glad I don’t live there. I hate the language.
You’re missing out on the language of love.
Who loves dutch anyway jfl

You’re missing out on the language of love.
Who loves dutch anyway jfl
I had to take mandatory French classes from seventh grade until the ninth grade. I dropped it as soon as I was allowed to. Same for German. But I just don't like French at all. Dutch language isn't beautiful either but it's not as annoying as French.

• +1
I had to take mandatory French classes from seventh grade until the ninth grade. I dropped it as soon as I was allowed to. Same for German. But I just don't like French at all. Dutch language isn't beautiful either but it's not as annoying as French.
You’re missing out but I gotta admit it is difficult to learn while English is a really easy language and mogs.
German is a fine language truthfully, learning it. But rn I’d rather have bases in Spanish or some SEA language for me to Geomaxx easily during holidays ahah

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You’re missing out but I gotta admit it is difficult to learn while English is a really easy language and mogs.
German is a fine language truthfully, learning it. But rn I’d rather have bases in Spanish or some SEA language for me to Geomaxx easily during holidays ahah
I was okay at French but I just don't like the sounds of the language, if that makes sense. Luckily for me, I speak two Germanic languages already, speaking English and Dutch fluently. I don't even speak Urdu nearly that well.

• +1
I was okay at French but I just don't like the sounds of the language, if that makes sense. Luckily for me, I speak two Germanic languages already, speaking English and Dutch fluently. I don't even speak Urdu nearly that well, but I'm fluent in Tamil

I don’t speak Tamil, that’s a Dravidian language. Urdu is Indic, with Arabic, Persian and Turkic loanwords. @i_love_roosters

• +1
I don’t speak Tamil, that’s a Dravidian language. Urdu is Indic, with Arabic, Persian and Turkic loanwords. @i_love_roosters
It was a joke Gengy, ik you only speak sexy Indo-European languages

• JFL
It was a joke Gengy, ik you only speak sexy Indo-European languages
With a large autistic user base, it’s difficult to tell whether one is joking or not, especially if you’ve argued in the past. JFL.

With a large autistic user base, it’s difficult to tell whether one is joking or not, especially if you’ve argued in the past. JFL.
This was me trying to calm things down between us.. like go back to how we were before :feelsokman:

• JFL
This was me trying to calm things down between us.. like go back to how we were before :feelsokman:
Maybe after Eid, but you have to start it. I am a reactive racist.

• JFL