Did you know that there is a fake story added in the the Gospel of John? More proof of the gynocentric hellscape we continue to live in.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
In one of Gospels of the bible (John), there is a very famous story about Jesus saving an adulterous woman. Basically it goes that the pharisees at the time were getting ready to condemn a whore to death by stoning because she had committed adultery—but Jesus came across her and forgave her sin and told her to go and sin no more.

The problem is that this story is not found in ANY of the early manuscripts. It has been added on much much much later and is known by every single New Testament scholar as a fraudulent story but it is kept inside because it makes every whore around the world happy and removes them of their guilt. They don't have to feel guilty for cheating and destroying a mans life because Jesus has their back.

I am fuming. My hatred for women and the gynocentric world order is unending and I wish nothing more than its complete and utter destruction and women to be under subjugation with no recourse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomop and albe.ORG
Inshallah it will Be done
In one of Gospels of the bible (John), there is a very famous story about Jesus saving an adulterous woman. Basically it goes that the pharisees at the time were getting ready to condemn a whore to death by stoning because she had committed adultery—but Jesus came across her and forgave her sin and told her to go and sin no more.

The problem is that this story is not found in ANY of the early manuscripts. It has been added on much much much later and is known by every single New Testament scholar as a fraudulent story but it is kept inside because it makes every whore around the world happy and removes them of their guilt. They don't have to feel guilty for cheating and destroying a mans life because Jesus has their back.

I am fuming. My hatred for women and the gynocentric world order is unending and I wish nothing more than its complete and utter destruction and women to be under subjugation with no recourse.

Wasn't in the Bible I read, or would've thrown that shit in the bin.

Really? It's in every copy of the bible from what I understand
I guess not in my language, and it was an 80+ year old Orthodox copy anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Eternal_
I guess not in my language, and it was an 80+ year old Orthodox copy anyways.
Could be because of the Scofield Bible (the rewritten version made not too long ago, around 100 years I think). Pretty sure it was also rewritten by a happy merchant too, but I don't know enough bible scripture in general to say if it was because of this.

Yep they told us that story in my church
Yeah, they tell that fraudulent story in every church because most churches exist to appease women and keep them there. The bible and word of God is fundamentally anti-woman but the amount of cuck pastors who exist to appease whore women and bash men is now standard practice.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Could be because of the Scofield Bible (the rewritten version made not too long ago, around 100 years I think). Pretty sure it was also rewritten by a happy merchant too, but I don't know enough bible scripture in general to say if it was because of this.
It's possible but I'm sure that all modern bible editions in my country have that. About all the Bibles here were rewrites from the middle ages up until maybe 100 years ago anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart