Did you know that women are in fact jealous of men?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
This is very factual and for a few reasons:

1. We don’t bleed for 7 days of every month for 50 years straight

2. We have stable hormonal levels for the entirety of our lives whereas women are in fact enslaved by their radically fluctuating hormones.

3. We don’t bear the burden of having children. No birthing pains. No vulnerability for 9 months. No ruined body afterwards. We are entirely detached from the experience

4. Physical strength

5. We are automatically taken seriously by everyone

6. No biological time clock. Women hate that they can’t keep opening their legs for chad for all infinity and they instead need to settle with a cuck before their ovaries/eggs turn into the Sahara desert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Samsepioler and TechnoBoss
And men are jealous of women.

1. They lifemog us to oblivion. Always having things to do everyday of the week. Big social network & support groups for when they need someone to talk to.

2. Doesn't really need to put too much effort into their looks to get their looksmatch. All they need to do is exist, and not be fat; and not being fat isn't even a requirement anymore.

3. Longer life span on average, and significantly smaller mortality rate.

4. Are haloed by their looks and are treated much nicer on average. The ugliest woman will always have infinitely more SMV than the ugliest men.

5. Way more NT and socialized than the average man.

I could keep going on, but I don't wanna think of anymore and go ER as a result.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, dopaminebeyondfried, aleksander and 8 others
And men are jealous of women.

1. They lifemog us to oblivion. Always having things to do everyday of the week. Big social network & support groups for when they need someone to talk to.

2. Doesn't really need to put too much effort into their looks to get their looksmatch. All they need to do is exist, and not be fat; and not being fat isn't even a requirement anymore.

3. Longer life span on average, and significantly smaller mortality rate.

4. Are haloed by their looks and are treated much nicer on average. The ugliest woman will always have infinitely more SMV than the ugliest men.

5. Way more NT and socialized than the average man.

I could keep going on, but I don't wanna think of anymore and go ER as a result.

1. You can have this as well. It’s up to you

2. Agree

3. Strongly agree. It’s by far my #1 reason for being jealous of women. They all live long lives—but at what cost? To be a woman is to be perpetually miserable and in a state of discontentment.

4. Agree but being treated nicer =/= being taken seriously. Women want the latter. They think they’re they’re treated nicer in the same way we treat children nicer and it’s degrading to them

5. Most men and women are NT and social. This too can be achieved if you want it bad enough as a man.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Men are smarter

/Thread

Women can do OnlyFans and be whores. There is no struggle in a womans life. Men keep society running at the cost of their lives sometimes

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Women can do OnlyFans and be whores. There is no struggle in a womans life. Men keep society running at the cost of their lives sometimes
A woman, no matter how ugly she is, or sick, will ALWAYS have at least 1 man to take her under his wings and care for her financially

• So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit
we have free will of speech

nah, they just love to complain.
Just like for all the mammals, Males are fighting each other to get female attention.
Women are always privilged bc they can make babys and you not.