Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Jordanbarrett8

Kinda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Where u get these pics of me

I looked better than this in hs and still to this day.

Looks like a little 9 year old bitch on that pic

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Averagecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
Gets mogged by Chico, O'Pry, Gandy, Nessman, De poot and many more
Cope. Gandy and Nessman are not even close. Opry and de poot are on his level and Chico doesnt mog too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Cope. Gandy and Nessman are not even close. Opry and de poot are on his level and Chico doesnt mog too.
Top tier models
9A195C61 9300 442F 984E 4E1BDE6E6BC2

F724FA06 5E0D 4F5D 889F 611E3261F4D3

Bloated lesbian
D52A08E7 85FB 45F9 A576 3886B09922A1

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
maybe in kindergarden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Keep cheerypicking. Barret slayed the most foids, best looking foids. Son of drug dealer, raised in Australia his youth was slaying, surfing and stealing cigaretes at 13yo. Also he voice mogs every mm. Ultimate slayer
Barrett legit the most overrated model
PSL 6 at best

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • JFL

You mean chico?

Chico is the best looking model in history. O’Pry and Gandy are also extremely good looking and come in second. Barrett not even in the top 50.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Chico is the best looking model in history. O’Pry and Gandy are also extremely good looking and come in second. Barrett not even in the top 50.
Never understood chico hype. Barret is god imo. First model i ever saw saw and i realized that i look like a shit. Chico will never look as good next to the female
Jordan barrett and barbara palvin smolder on c magazine cover 04

• JFL
B72f131b5e07430864ba87ee601dfc72

Its my old picture from HS

• +1
  • Love it
Maybe. Point is, did you looked like this in your youth?
Did I look like a boy? Idk what you trying to say, but yes I guess. I looked pretty decent and was popular with girls always joking with them and having prettiest girl in our class confess crush. Then video games happened and many times I rather gamed than went out with my friends so that affected my social life big time in the long run.
When I have kids I'll NEVER get them a computer.

Did I look like a boy? Idk what you trying to say, but yes I guess. I looked pretty decent and was popular with girls always joking with them and having prettiest girl in our class confess crush. Then video games happened and many times I rather gamed than went out with my friends so that affected my social life big time in the long run.
Video games are such an inel trait lol. I stopped playing video games for 6 hears now.

Ok keep coping
Video games are such an inel trait lol. I stopped playing video games for 6 hears now.
Hanry cavil is incel then? Only face is incel tier.

Never understood chico hype. Barret is god imo. First model i ever saw saw and i realized that i look like a shit. Chico will never look as good next to the female
View attachment 215366
This is the IDEAL. There is no possible way to be better looking. This is how you wanna look in HS.
53C8C785 2FC8 4680 9350 02F9A35A567B
1BCCD085 5A5D 43F0 9497 0BA15E281676
4D96D813 375F 4B3D 9454 1D3B8F6EE95D

I would like to too, it even hinders my school progress rn, but it is like heroin. There's nothing in my life I find as addictive. Obviously I do my duties like school and gym but when I get home, I mostly game.

I would like to too, it even hinders my school progress rn, but it is like heroin. There's nothing in my life I find as addictive. Obviously I do my duties like school and gym but when I get home, I mostly game.
It'll be hard but force your self. Video gales are a virginity protector lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and BigBiceps
It'll be hard but force your self. Video gales are a virginity protector lol.
I've got pussy, last time about a month ago, but I genuinely enjoy gaming more. My dopamine receptors are so fucked up I don't even enjoy the conversations and flirts leading up to the sex or even kisses and get bored easily talking to girls.
I should really quit, I need to find something productive, yet fun to do instead of it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Barrett legit invisible
Cucked into the oblivion by Chico

Those hair like predator :love: :love: :love: Human predator.

Barrett legit invisible
Cucked into the oblivion by Chico

Yes chico can maybe get more foids but i rather look like Barret and de poot. Also those foids are ugly so they are irrelevant. Chico doesnt have serial killer eyes like de poot or ramirez have. Barret bone structure looks so weird, together with his hair hes ultra attention drawing. I put those 2 above getting foids. Chico is too high trust and doesnt look that crazy, even if he mogs in apeal.

• JFL
I've got pussy, last time about a month ago, but I genuinely enjoy gaming more. My dopamine receptors are so fucked up I don't even enjoy the conversations and flirts leading up to the sex or even kisses and get bored easily talking to girls.
I should really quit, I need to find something productive, yet fun to do instead of it.
Get a good healthy hobby. I've been playing metal guitar for 8 years. That's a 'chad' hobby that even helps with women.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps