Never go to school if you’re an incel

You are fucking overdosed the blackpill probably you are gonna kys in maximum 1 year with this mentality please do dopamin detox(muh its so redpilled stfu and do it to clear your fucking mind)Also you are probably fat and saying uh im sub4
im idiot too you just said above sorry!

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Even mtn's?
You are fucking overdosed the blackpill probably you are gonna kys in maximum 1 year with this mentality please do dopamin detox(muh its so redpilled stfu and do it to clear your fucking mind)Also you are probably fat and saying uh im sub4
just tiktokmaxx if you wanna get girls at school, become a normie and look like every latino and appealmaxx for latinas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and dostoyevski
  • +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
  • +1
  • +1
I was sub5 in my prime when I was lean and had better collagen than I currently have
this guy is a larp hes actually chad psl 7.9999999999 that thought it would be funny to troll on the .org :(

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dostoyevski and Nick.Harte
I was sub5 in my prime when I was lean and had better collagen than I currently have
Low t or too short height?
Flat maxilla recessed maxilla?
no undereye supports?

Do you got all of this?

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner and dostoyevski
@Apparition

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and Short-ChinnedLoner
where are you from how old r u height.
Currently in my bedroom
23 year old KHHV
5’9.5
Never ascended. Didn’t get shit in middle school, high school, and college. Still a fucking virgin and getting brutally mogged by everyone. OLD is even worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner and dostoyevski
Currently in my bedroom
23 year old KHHV
5’9.5
Never ascended. Didn’t get shit in middle school, high school, and college. Still a fucking virgin and getting brutally mogged by everyone. OLD is even worse
get a job save your money get implants fraud your height with lifts

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and dostoyevski
Currently in my bedroom
23 year old KHHV
5’9.5
no bro, christianitymaxx and find yourself a traditional wife and then make a family and get off this forum and live happily forever

• So Sad
  • WTF
it works bro @Nick.Harte ive been christianitymaxxing all my life, this is a cheatcode for wife

• +1
Roping is better
No !!! trust me, if you really are an incel and dont get women, christianitymaxx and traditionalmaxx, the only women that want men purely out of personality are the christian traditional ones, geomaxx to the east and find yourself one

• +1
  • +1
if you're really that low in life like you say you are, then take my advice, better than any other advice out there

• +1
You’ll get blackpilled at elementary school, middle school, hs, and college.

Just rot or go work in a fucking warehouse or someshit.
I've been rotting for 3 years now after my hs graduation can't go back and deal with all the normies and foids genuine hell for any1 who's subhuman and non-nt you're like a prey out in the open waiting to get ambushed

• +1
I've been rotting for 3 years now after my hs graduation can't go back and deal with all the normies and foids genuine hell for any1 who's subhuman and non-nt you're like a prey out in the open waiting to get ambushed
maybe you need to also christianitymaxx + traditonalmaxx

• JFL
you need to go to school no matter what, so you can experience the blackpill for yourself

• +1
you need to go to school no matter what, so you can experience the blackpill for yourself
I’ve already experienced the blackpill and I’m saving others by giving a fucking good advice.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
I’ve already experienced the blackpill and I’m saving others by giving a fucking good advice.
reading it isn't enough for most people, a good amount of users here are here because of their experiences throughout school.

actually its probably different now, back when I was in school you weren't allowed to use phones, but I guess times have changed

• +1

Shut the fuck up you guys are just retards I didn’t get blackpilled until now college

• +1
bad advice

• JFL
But you got blackpilled right ?
Yes but being blackpilled as a child is retarded those are supposed to be easy days of sunshine and no responsibility. Who even cares about getting women the real blackpill is slaving to afford health insurance

• +1
im gonna make my own pill and call it greenpill

• JFL
is there any pill that combines both blackpill and bluepill

"just give up and work physically demanding min. wage"

at least get past high school and get a trade degree in some respectable shit like welding, electric, or plumbcelling

• +1
"just give up and work physically demanding min. wage"

at least get past high school and get a trade degree in some respectable shit like welding, electric, or plumbcelling
Don’t do anything and rope

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Sex is so boring and lame. If you want true pleasure try heroine or something. Blackpilled over women is retarded just forget about women and stop caring and you will unironically get more pussy JFL

• JFL

No….

Your parents shouldve raised you to stand up for urself. If hr getting mogged by lil kids at ur age group its really weak behaviour learned from cuckhold parents who are useless

• +1