Did you pick your nose and do you have a nose bump?

You have a nose bump?

  • Yes (I pick my nose also)

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes (I don’t pick my nose)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No (i pick my nose)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (i dont pick my nose)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
D

Deleted member 19101

Chico123
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Posts
12,788
Reputation
12,593
Im curious cause this Is the one procedure im actually gonna get and I want to see if those who pick their nose also got one.


I saw one kid do it when I was 5 and decided to try it… ruined any chance of me having a femboy nose
 

Similar threads

kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
19
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives
Clqs
Replies
5
Views
54
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
14
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
V3xo
Replies
4
Views
43
price.
price.
themogger1
Replies
26
Views
126
revant
R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top