Did your parents care about your looks during your upbringing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My parents didn’t give a shit about it tbh. They didn’t even do anything for my acne, saying that every guy would get it in puberty. They also always told barbers to buzz my head, making me look goofy af.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, angelo, Deleted member 8765 and 10 others
my mom says i look exactly like my dad (he was turbosubhuman), but i think she is coping tbh. I mog him imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
No they even sabotaged me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, HighIQcel, RoundHouse and 6 others
I fell disappointed with my parents about it.
They knew about my subhumanit (a lot of acnes and huge UEE) but always pretend that my looks was fine.
Always telling bulshits that looks don't matter and that I was average looks normie jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
My parents didn’t give a shit about it tbh. They didn’t even do anything for my acne, saying that every guy would get it in puberty. They also always told barbers to buzz my head, making me look goofy af.

Nope, used to shave me bald and send me to school in shit clothes.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, NormieKilla, Arkantos and 1 other person
I fell disappointed with my parents about it.
They knew about my subhumanit (a lot of acnes and huge UEE) but always pretend that my looks was fine.
Always telling bulshits that looks don't matter and that I was average looks normie jfl.
My mom always said I was better looking than my dad but in fact height is my only advantage over him, and eye area the only good feature I got from him.

When I try to argue how chaddish my dad was she was like “really? I never thought he was that handsome, I just found him mature and I’d make a good family with him “ despite admitting that her colleagues often complimented on my dad’s looks.

And I was like “JFL if he was not chad you wouldn’t even have noticed his existence in the first place “:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, NormieKilla and 3 others
Yes.

I was talking about it with my mom recently,

For the first few years she refused to feed me premade food from jars, only self cooked veggies, meat etc.
Couldn't sport a lot tho cause asthma.
Never got forced to get shit like buzzcuts, i've always had longhair tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Hozay, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Yes.

For the first few years she refused to feed me premade food from jars, only self cooked veggies, meat etc.
My parents cared about my nutrition too, making sure that I ate enough protein. My mom always cooked healthy at home. In this respect I sabotaged myself by junkfood maxxing after moving out.

In fact my mom was very blackpilled on height and always told me to find a tall girl who could produce giant sons. But she knows nothing about facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes.

based momma

• Love it
My parents not only didn't care for my looks at all but even sabotaged it:

1) Consistently pushing me towards over-eating, leading to me being high bodyfat.
2) Buying me cheap used clothes that were generally a full size too big so that I could keep wearing them as I grew up.
3) Pushed towards buzzcuts done by my mom or my aunt

and much more. I tried dieting on myself when I was 10 years old but I had parents sabotage me and tell me I 'could become anorexic'. Meanwhile i was like 20% bodyfat jfl.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: NormieKilla, Arkantos, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
My parents cared about my nutrition too, making sure that I ate enough protein. My mom always cooked healthy at home. In this respect I sabotaged myself by junkfood maxxing after moving out.

In fact my mom was very blackpilled on height and always told me to find a tall girl who could produce giant sons. But she knows nothing about facial aesthetics.
Yeah, although i still live at home (no shit at 16 jfl)
After 14 i started eating a fuckton of junk too, especially this years summer i went downhill ngl.

My mom is more blackpilled about facial aesthetics, i remember her telling me that tallfags need their height to compensate for tiny penis :lul:
She's very supportive of surgeries etc, even with surgeons in other countries like Zarrinbal in Berlin.
Sometimes she comments on shit facial features on some people kek, some snob parents at my elementary school was a birdcel and i remember her whispering to me "He's got the jaw of a child haha!"
based momma
indeed son.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Hozay, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
She said i looked like a faggot so i don't ask her now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 616
After 14 i started eating a fuckton of junk too, especially this years summer i went downhill ngl.

My mom is more blackpilled about facial aesthetics, i remember her telling me that tallfags need their height to compensate for tiny penis :lul:
She's very supportive of surgeries etc, even with surgeons in other countries like Zarrinbal in Berlin.
Sometimes she comments on shit facial features on some people kek, some snob parents at my elementary school was a birdcel and i remember her whispering to me "He's got the jaw of a child haha!"

indeed son.
Damn I’m envious of you. Wish my mom was the same based and had my flaws fixed before I started college.

She doesn’t know shit about male aesthetics or dimorphism, saying that I’m better looking than my dad. Maybe because I have her face shape but my dad’s square jaw is ideal for males. She also tried to bluepill me by saying how many of her average looking coworkers had attractive wives. Considering her lack of looks knowledge those “attractive” women are probably average at best, or those “average “ men chadlites at least.

• +1
Of course not
They always said i was gl despite having an absolutely fucked up underbite, fucked up nose etc

I had to bring the idea of bimax and genio to them

I literally had a genetic facial malformation

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Taylorswift and Deleted member 616
Damn I’m envious of you. Wish my mom was the same based and had my flaws fixed before I started college.

She doesn’t know shit about male aesthetics or dimorphism, saying that I’m better looking than my dad. Maybe because I have her face shape but my dad’s square jaw is ideal for males. She also tried to bluepill me by saying how many of her average looking coworkers had attractive wives. Considering her lack of looks knowledge those “attractive” women are probably average at best, or those “average “ men chadlites at least.
Yeah.
Me and my mom discuss blackpill topics quite often ngl, thankfully she agrees with the majority of it.
Things like men constantly being forced to physique wise look some ideal way while fat women would just have them told that "Big is beautiful girl!"

The only thing she doesnt fully agree with is that the majority of women nowadays are rampant sluts. She doesn't disagree, but she doesn't think it's so much of them tbh.

But still having a blackpilled parent is a godsend, cause whenever i crash dier or buy some vague supplements she's fully supportive of me.
And she's also honest with me, when talking about schooling she told me that certain ones might not be the best for me since i dont have a lot of discipline, as "rough" as some might call it i prefer that approach way more. Actually letting your child know whats good for them and aiding them in choices instead of sending them off to struggle studycelling 24/7 for some mediocre degree. Everyone in family thankfully agrees that "It doesn't matter how much you earn, we'd rather you have a job that makes very little but pleases you, even if it's just butcher or baker. We're proud of you!" ~ Grandma Bakvet 2018

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
yes my mom breastfeeded me for 1.5 years and she always bought biological food for me even she is poor , love you mom

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 616
brutal mompills in this topic.

Being so ugly not even your own mom loves you is brootal

They cared but it was most especially my dad.

Yes my mom is actually blackpilled as fuck the bitch is hyper obsessed about my height growth and alwhas reminds me of how subhuman I became cause of puberty

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Faggot parents told me that looks don’t matter and fucked me up from ages 12-15 fuck them

• +1
OP you are telling exactly the same story as mine !!! My fucking parents not only gave me incel genes but they never took care of my appearance when I was a kid.

• +1
My mom always said I was better looking than my dad but in fact height is my only advantage over him, and eye area the only good feature I got from him.

When I try to argue how chaddish my dad was she was like “really? I never thought he was that handsome, I just found him mature and I’d make a good family with him “ despite admitting that her colleagues often complimented on my dad’s looks.

And I was like “JFL if he was not chad you wouldn’t even have noticed his existence in the first place “:feelshaha:
Your mother was such as cunt !

indeed son.
Wow your mom is true a degenerate for saying such things

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadlitecel and Deleted member 616
They looksminned the fuck outta me

-mom was anorexic during pregnancy, making me become underdeveloped and also possibly drank alcohol
-fed me baby food till 6 so my palate became narrow af
-never forced me into physical activity
-were heavily advised to give me HGH and declined
-didn't treat my obvious T deficiency
-let me live on a diet of McDonald's and pasta
-hair was buzzcut till like 13 and then they let me walk around with that shitty Justin Bieber bowl cut
-left me to rot at the TV/PC pretty much the entire time
-added: didn't get me into orthodontic treatment till I was 17 even though my shit was crooked af jfl

Literally was over before it began

Last edited:
They looksminned the fuck outta me

-mom was anorexic during pregnancy, making me become underdeveloped and also possibly drank alcohol
-fed me baby food till 6 so my palate became narrow af
-never forced me into physical activity
-were heavily advised to give me HGH and declined
-didn't treat my obvious T deficiency
-let me live on a diet of McDonald's and pasta
-hair was buzzcut till like 13 and then they let me walk around with that shitty Justin Bieber bowl cut
-left me to rot at the TV/PC pretty much the entire time

Literally was over before it began
holy shit

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and fras
holy shit

Yea it's god awful how much of a failure some parents are. People like that must be the cruelest people on earth.

Yea it's god awful how much of a failure some parents are. People like that must be the cruelest people on earth.
Brutal bro it’s not your fault don’t ever let any motherfucker tell you that

• +1
Brutal bro it’s not your fault don’t ever let any motherfucker tell you that

Ye I won't, but my existence is fucked now. I wish this forum would have existed when I was like 12

• +1
Ye I won't, but my existence is fucked now. I wish this forum would have existed when I was like 12
Fuck man we need eugenics dawg no man should have to suffer like this, I’m sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and fras
Fuck man we need eugenics dawg no man should have to suffer like this, I’m sorry bro

I agree. I've already made a eugenics plan that I talked about the other day, if I ever find a wife (jfl) I will get my sperm inserted into a Russian surrogate mother (costs around 35k and they are Stacies) and have the wife be artificially impregnated by a Chad's sperm donation. I definitely wanna have children, but they gotta have a life that is worth living.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I agree. I've already made a eugenics plan that I talked about the other day, if I ever find a wife (jfl) I will get my sperm inserted into a Russian surrogate mother (costs around 35k and they are Stacies) and have the wife be artificially impregnated by a Chad's sperm donation. I definitely wanna have children, but they gotta have a life that is worth living.
If u do go through with this plan you’ll be a good parent since your blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: fras
If u do go through with this plan you’ll be a good parent since your blackpilled

I 100% will. There is no way I'm gonna put my children through this hell, there's enough subhumans born to bluepilled parents already.

• +1
They didn't but when i said had problems with height they took me to a doctor I didn't get hgh but hey they tried tbh not mad at them on that

I 100% will. There is no way I'm gonna put my children through this hell, there's enough subhumans born to bluepilled parents already.
Some lives aren’t worth living that’s why I don’t think suicide is bad, like my uncle had raised his kid who turned into a 6’3 mogger, but he suffered his whole life from severe mental illnesses and painful diseases and cancer and he finally had enough and he said I’ve done my job and know it’s time for me to go, and he roped, no one else understood why he did it they all thought he had “so much to live for” but I understood

• +1
Some lives aren’t worth living that’s why I don’t think suicide is bad, like my uncle had raised his kid who turned into a 6’3 mogger, but he suffered his whole life from severe mental illnesses and painful diseases and cancer and he finally had enough and he said I’ve done my job and know it’s time for me to go, and he roped, no one else understood why he did it they all thought he had “so much to live for” but I understood

Yea the ignorane of some people is astonishing. I made some slight hints of my plans towards my family and the shit you hear makes you jfl. "Everyone's different and designing babies is the worst thing you can do" and shit like that. Completely out of touch with reality.

Yea the ignorane of some people is astonishing. I made some slight hints of my plans towards my family and the shit you hear makes you jfl. "Everyone's different and designing babies is the worst thing you can do" and shit like that. Completely out of touch with reality.
Eugenics is the humane thing to do no one deserves a life of suffering, just for how they look, I really wish personality and character mattered, but it’s all looks, in the future if everyone is chad and Stacy maybe humanity can advance into a type 2 civilization, but that’s a dream alas we suffer rn

• +1
Eugenics is the humane thing to do no one deserves a life of suffering, just for how they look, I really wish personality and character mattered, but it’s all looks, in the future if everyone is chad and Stacy maybe humanity can advance into a type 2 civilization, but that’s a dream alas we suffer rn

I think the quality of humans will go down even further if anything. Subhumans are shitting out many more kids than high quality ones. Plus subhumans are profitable for the medical industry, since they usually come along with health problems. Also when these eugenics start becoming more widespread (I'm probably one of very few people doing it in the next decade), governments will strike down on it hard.

• +1
nope

"just study in school and get a good job son"

• +1