Crazy 1+ year ascension, gtfih if you want life fuel.

hgh is softmaxx???

About softmaxx: How I pulled off the ascension? I did almost all of the mentally insane and less insane methods some of you deem inefficient or cope or too high risk. Most of it was just sleep and hgh during puberty, especially the cheekbones. I maxxed out eyebrows and did a lot of other stuff. The methods lie all to your hand, you just have to be obsessed or crazy enough to do them.
bro what methods

(DNR if loser, your loss)

Link to before: :feelswhy:

After ascension: :blackpill:
(Look at files)

About softmaxx: How I pulled off the ascension? I did almost all of the mentally insane and less insane methods some of you deem inefficient or cope or too high risk. Most of it was just sleep and hgh during puberty, especially the cheekbones. I maxxed out eyebrows and did a lot of other stuff. The methods lie all to your hand, you just have to be obsessed or crazy enough to do them.

About surgery: I am only 16 years old bruh :lul:

About future looksmaxxing: My jaw frontal angle is a bit too high, my facial thirds seem somewhat unaligned sometimes. So the next thing I am going to focus on is chin. If puberty doesn't do anything and aging doesn't either, I will maybe think about harmaxxing my lower jaw. I still have to maxx out health indicators such as eyelashes and eyebrows. I got a cheat code which is my pfl and pct. They are both hidden by bad eyelashes. I will maxx them both out so that my eye area becomes Ideal.

About forward growth:incel:: I still need better forward growth and better facial depth and better this and that. I will care about that but will also hope it comes with time and effort. Forward growth may be impacted by epigenetics a little but it is far from changable. I would even argue its as changable as skin complexion it just takes a shit ton more time. There are examples of children being forward grown af even tho they came from recessed parents (recent case of doctor mew). Even if you are dinarid with shit genes or ashkenazim jewish, it doesn't matter. Just prepare that with constant effort it will take the same time to get forward grown as it took for you to get recessed which is from the age of 8 until now. It is never over unless you decided so a long while ago.

God bless you all amen.

(Ps: Idk why but without the blue camera setting my cam doesn't capture my features correctly so you will have to live with this setting :hnghn:)
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA
Genes

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

(Look at files)

About future looksmaxxing: My jaw frontal angle is a bit too high, my facial thirds seem somewhat unaligned sometimes. So the next thing I am going to focus on is chin. If puberty doesn't do anything and aging doesn't either, I will maybe think about harmaxxing my lower jaw. I still have to maxx out health indicators such as eyelashes and eyebrows. I got a cheat code which is my pfl and pct. They are both hidden by bad eyelashes. I will maxx them both out so that my eye area becomes Ideal.

About forward growth:incel:: I still need better forward growth and better facial depth and better this and that. I will care about that but will also hope it comes with time and effort. Forward growth may be impacted by epigenetics a little but it is far from changable. I would even argue its as changable as skin complexion it just takes a shit ton more time. There are examples of children being forward grown af even tho they came from recessed parents (recent case of doctor mew). Even if you are dinarid with shit genes or ashkenazim jewish, it doesn't matter. Just prepare that with constant effort it will take the same time to get forward grown as it took for you to get recessed which is from the age of 8 until now. It is never over unless you decided so a long while ago.

God bless you all amen.

(Ps: Idk why but without the blue camera setting my cam doesn't capture my features correctly so you will have to live with this setting :hnghn:)
lighting and squintmaxxing but you legit look good keep up the good work bhais

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer
Mirin boyo good shit

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer and DarkAscender

(Look at files)

God bless you all amen.

Did you actually take hgh?

Will ascend to cl, trust. I have the ratios for it, I just need some of my features to be better and get more appeal.
Will take a year ort two
Chadlite in kuala lumpur, Jk, You can, Although i dont see other remarkable failos to fix, You are only 16, Your face will continue to develop more.

just have chad dna theory

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Rationalchrismaxxer