Did your parents ever tell you that you look unhealthy?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I mean becausd of being lean. I have visible hollow cheeks and im very skinny. I remember when i had a bit bloated face like 2 years ago and i can say i look way better at very low bf while my bluepilled parents say i look unhealthy and bad being that skinny. Is it normal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227
Yep.

The few times I've been super lean they've always called me unhealthy and that I should eat more. My mum especially.

My mother is a walking, talking bluepill dispensary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, Cody and 4 others
Yep
My mom always say that i got some kind of "obsession" about my face (bloat) , she cannot understand that lean face looks better esspecially for girls

Yep
My mom always say that i got some kind of "obsession" about my face (bloat) , she cannot understand that lean face looks better esspecially for girls
Oh she understands plenty. She might be your mum but she's still a woman.

But most mothers don't want their sons to ascend. That's why they give crap advice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
I mean becausd of being lean. I have visible hollow cheeks and im very skinny. I remember when i had a bit bloated face like 2 years ago and i can say i look way better at very low bf while my bluepilled parents say i look unhealthy and bad being that skinny. Is it normal?

:chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
dad jealous of son mogging him ngl

But most mothers don't want their sons to ascend. That's why they give crap advice.
yep my dad was long mid face but he was chad lite tier in those "older" times

Yep.

The few times I've been super lean they've always called me unhealthy and that I should eat more. My mum especially.

My mother is a walking, talking bluepill dispensary.
Yep
I remember she said my brother looks not so good while his forward growth is insane, he is biggest slayer in his school and imo easily 6PSL+. Also she told that Chico looks "just OK". And on other hand she was calling some turkish brown skin gay looking guys with beard handsome.

when i was anorexic yeah

of course they never did anything to help fml

Everyone is telling me that i should Have more fat lol. When i show ripped guys to my granny she sa

A lot. Funny that everyone else commented on me looking better in my lean state but family members always trying to convince me to gain weight and bloat again

You should put on some mass then. It doesn't have to be fat, just muscle. Do you think she'd call him unhealthy?

You should put on some mass then. It doesn't have to be fat, just muscle. Do you think she'd call him unhealthy?
View attachment 191975
You don't know my mum. If I roidmaxxed like Zyzz my mum would still call me unhealthy. She'd also say that girls don't like muscular guys. Not kidding. Then she'd go on and on about how I'm going to die and she's disappointed in me.

I remember once she found my creatine container. Bitch throwed a fucking tantrum. I'm like bitch it ain't testosterone. She said creatine is a gateway drug and and that I was on the pathway to ruin. Then she threw my creatine in the trash.

You don't know my mum. If I roidmaxxed like Zyzz my mum would still call me unhealthy. She'd also say that girls don't like muscular guys. Not kidding.
They all want to stop us from ascension.

They did indeed.
I am twink ngl.
They expect me to be thick. Because curries like thick healthy bois... You know what I mean:sneaky:.

yes when I got lean so much that my legs look like wood sticks
But she said it after, not during the moment when I was auswitch tier

Last christmas my father told me I looked gaunt and that I needed to eat

The thing is I was eating normally, but my activity level was very high so my bodyfat was very low and I even took diuretics at this point.

But they are bluepilled, obviously lean face is way better, that's how you look good

Low BF and Low Bloat are key.

You need to be emaciated, when my face is emaciated that's when it starts to get interesting, your face is more interesting to look at.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
I’m a twink too but how to get robust ?

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
Because you got no muscle .

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2846
No because I’ve always been lean

Because you got no muscle .

this. When i first got lean i didnt have a single muscle. My father literally said to me that i was languishing. I was at ~130lb at 5'10. And skinny fat jfl.

Why don't they want? I'm wondering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah they say I look like a skeleton but I’m building some muscles ngl

Bones >>>> muh health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You probably do look unhealthy.
I don't recall any foids drooling over 4% bf auschwitz campers
JFL. that's like saying vitamin C supplements are a gateway drug. your mum is utterly fucking retarded.
all women are tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem