Didn't have the energy/virility to help a teenager.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Had a brutal low in my life yesterday.

Teenager was doing stupid shit on his bicycle with his friends, at some point he hit his head against a pole at a high speed, then fell from his bike like a sack of potatoes and hit his head on the pavement too. After which he lay motionless on the ground.

I was ~50m (160ft) away from him at this point. I got activated and started running towards him, but I saw his friends + people surrounding him who were closer already rushed towards him. So I stopped running and started walking instead as there were already 10 people around him at this point.

When I arrived at the scene, the people were pulling him left and right, no clue on what to do. They were janking on his head, neck, body like crazy. I have first-aid experience so I knew what they were doing was retarded.

I wanted to take control and tell all these people to stop touching him and take over the care, but I just felt dead inside, there was no energy, no fire in me to do it.
I helped with calling the ambulance, at this point there was like 30 people around us and people still were janking at his head and neck, moving him around for no reason, it's the worst you can do.

I did nothing and walked away.
If he had a neck injury, the janking of these retards could've led to nerve damage and paralysis, which I could've prevented had I intervened.

Have had this in the back of my mind since yesterday evening. Idk why I am so dead inside that I didn't take control in this situation. I am wasted potential not just for myself, but also for my surroundings.

Imagine if I was the unconscious guy on the floor? I would've wanted someone like me who knows what he is doing to take control instead of having a mob of people jank at my body and head like retards.

Brutal tbh. Why am I like this?

Been feeling extra suicidal ever since as this situation and my lack of action made me realize how little life/fire/energy I have in me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, TUSSELEIF, UrGirlsMcm and 6 others
@TechnoBoss It's so fucked tbh, I am completely dead inside I don't even help people in desperate need of help due to lack of energy.

absolute low-point.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Oh look at the poor sympathetic incel

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Oh look at the poor sympathetic incel
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Brutal man couldn't it be the demon in your left shoulder making you feel like this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
relatable

• +1
Brutal man couldn't it be the demon in your left shoulder making you feel like this
ive been feeling like shit since I stopped using alcohol/drugs 4 weeks ago tbh. I turned into a lifeless robot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss and wsada
ive been feeling like shit since I stopped using alcohol/drugs 4 weeks ago tbh. I turned into a lifeless robot.
Give it time brother have hope !

• +1
Had a brutal low in my life yesterday.

Teenager was doing stupid shit on his bicycle with his friends, at some point he hit his head against a pole at a high speed, then fell from his bike like a sack of potatoes and hit his head on the pavement too. After which he lay motionless on the ground.

I was ~50m (160ft) away from him at this point. I got activated and started running towards him, but I saw his friends + people surrounding him who were closer already rushed towards him. So I stopped running and started walking instead as there were already 10 people around him at this point.

When I arrived at the scene, the people were pulling him left and right, no clue on what to do. They were janking on his head, neck, body like crazy. I have first-aid experience so I knew what they were doing was retarded.

I wanted to take control and tell all these people to stop touching him and take over the care, but I just felt dead inside, there was no energy, no fire in me to do it.
I helped with calling the ambulance, at this point there was like 30 people around us and people still were janking at his head and neck, moving him around for no reason, it's the worst you can do.

I did nothing and walked away.

If he had a neck injury, the janking of these retards could've led to nerve damage and paralysis, which I could've prevented had I intervened.

Have had this in the back of my mind since yesterday evening. Idk why I am so dead inside that I didn't take control in this situation. I am wasted potential not just for myself, but also for my surroundings.

Imagine if I was the unconscious guy on the floor? I would've wanted someone like me who knows what he is doing to take control instead of having a mob of people jank at my body and head like retards.

Brutal tbh. Why am I like this?

Been feeling extra suicidal ever since as this situation and my lack of action made me realize how little life/fire/energy I have in me.
Well of course you can think of a scenario where this guy has spinal injuries or something but that’s not necessarily true. Of course it would’ve been better to stop him from getting moved but everyone can look at situations like that and picture an ideal scenario where they would’ve intervened but in practice it’s a lot different and it doesn’t always play out the way a person would’ve liked it to.

Don’t let it affect you. I would’ve done the same thing as you. You can’t just assume it was something serious though this is just kind of a hypothetical scenario. He probably knocked himself out. The human body is really resilient in alot of ways.

In any case just use this a learning experience. Don’t beat yourself up about it everyone on this forum would’ve done the same thing as you. I can understand the lack of energy thing.

Try to make this a teaching moment and try to better yourself in any way you think would be beneficial for you in the future. Not just for yourself but for others as well.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Well of course you can think of a scenario where this guy has spinal injuries or something but that’s not necessarily true. Of course it would’ve been better to stop him from getting moved but everyone can look at situations like that and picture an ideal scenario where they would’ve intervened but in practice it’s a lot different and it doesn’t always play out the way a person would’ve liked it to.

Don’t let it affect you. I would’ve done the same thing as you. You can’t just assume it was something serious though this is just kind of a hypothetical scenario. He probably knocked himself out. The human body is really resilient in alot of ways.

In any case just use this a learning experience. Don’t beat yourself up about it everyone on this forum would’ve done the same thing as you. I can understand the lack of energy thing.

Try to make this a teaching moment and try to better yourself in any way you think would be beneficial for you in the future. Not just for yourself but for others as well.
I guess it comes from a feeling where you know what you should do, what you want to do. Whether it is helping a person, or asking out that girl in the corner who you've been looking at for a while now.

Yet you don't do it. There's no action. It's extremely confrontational.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
try iodine and coffee

• Woah
I wouldn't have done shit either. Not my problem. Not like he's family or sth.

• JFL
Why didnt you do it? So bad..

• +1
I guess it comes from a feeling where you know what you should do, what you want to do. Whether it is helping a person, or asking out that girl in the corner who you've been looking at for a while now.

Yet you don't do it. There's no action. It's extremely confrontational.
That’s a normal thing but you can’t let your brain wander off and create a scenario where you’re a bad guy in this, yknow? You’re assuming he had some kind of injury that was more serious than it probably was. All we can do is try to be better than we were yesterday. Try not to beat yourself up about it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston