Didn't really lose any weight despite cutting out 600 calories a day

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Wtf bros I skipped meals, ate no snacks, no fast food, no soft drinks and all that but I weighted myself and I'didnt lose weight.
I always weight in the morning at the same time but still wtf is this shit?
Is my body fucked?
Is tren needed?

you cant count

Patience my friend
But thats not normal bro.
I went onto diets earlier and lost quit some weight in the first 2 weeks.

Minicut do a 1000 - 1500 deficit for 2 - 6 weeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, GuyFromSingapore and Adonis
Minicut do a 1000 - 1500 deficit for 2 - 6 weeks
Bro thats like so much, I don't think you could hold the weight for long.

i ate 800 calories everyday for 2 months and lose 30 lbs thats what u need to be eating if u wanna lose weight without working out i guess

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
i ate 800 calories everyday for 2 months and lose 30 lbs thats what u need to be eating if u wanna lose weight without working out i guess
What is you bf%?
Edit: then

Last edited:
What is you bf%?
Edit: then
11-12%? i have sunken hollow cheeks exposed ribcage but no arm veins and i dont have abs i think i just have bad vein genetics or something nobody in my family has them my uncle mentioned something about ow hes been 8% on steroids and neveer got them
so idk

Attachments

• IMG_4522.jpg
    IMG_4522.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero
11-12%? i have sunken hollow cheeks exposed ribcage but no arm veins and i dont have abs i think i just have bad vein genetics or something nobody in my family has them my uncle mentioned something about ow hes been 8% on steroids and neveer got them
so idk
Why only 12% and not 8% with only 800 calories

Wtf bros I skipped meals, ate no snacks, no fast food, no soft drinks and all that but I weighted myself and I'didnt lose weight.
Is my body fucked?
Is tren needed?
It’s not immediate boyo. It’s not about the changes in a day. Continue doing it every day until you see results.

Is my body fucked?
Is tren needed?
over for our subhuman fat cutting genetics we need 1g clen to lose fat

so idk
have you mentioned that you have anaemia and possible low blood pressure? that may be the cause

Is my body fucked?
Is tren needed?
I recommend going for a low carb diet, cutting all sugars and eating twice a day. You should see pretty much immediate changes, especially in your belly.

Keep in mind that as stated by Robert Lustig, 1 calorie is not equal to 1 calorie (go check his Google talk where he covers that and more).

have you mentioned that you have anaemia and possible low blood pressure? that may be the cause
yeah they tested my blood and i do have anemia and a lot of medical issues im a sickly child as my uncle says and get this after they put the needle in it took 3 months to finally heal my body is so shit at healing lmfao i can stillfeel the ruptured vein to this day and i still dont wanna go to the hospital bc i hate getting mogged by chads at the doctor and theres a chance i could have a girl doctor that will judge me like last time the female doctor made fun of my height

Why only 12% and not 8% with only 800 calories
im like 5% body fat in the face because ive removed all the fat cells there i could be 8% if i did that shit for another whole month but i love microwave pizza too much and i dont work out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism and JawGuyFatFaceGuy