Didn't take eyebrow makeup off for a month.

N

nox1441

Iron
i had no fucking clue about make up or stuff like that and i just took a random eyebrow kit and applied every morning since my eyebrows are generally pretty light. it worked great until recently i started noticing my hairs started falling out a bit then it hit me... i was supposed to take it off every night before sleep, now my eyebrows are fucked but im dependent on the makeup and cant go outside without it.

is applying castor oil every night before sleep and massaging a good idea so repair the damage? if so how long until my eyebrows return back to normal

PS: I cant give up on the make up, especially now since my eyebrows are almost nonexistent

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 45811 and 4 others
3812620 3665187 1695706226290
dermaroller 0.5 castor oil rosemary oil and minoxidil daily are your only hope. and you have to quit the make-up before ur left with nothing. Let this be a life-lesson lil bro. At least 2 months or some for good result

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 45811, kebab and 4 others
i had no fucking clue about make up or stuff like that and i just took a random eyebrow kit and applied every morning since my eyebrows are generally pretty light. it worked great until recently i started noticing my hairs started falling out a bit then it hit me... i was supposed to take it off every night before sleep, now my eyebrows are fucked but im dependent on the makeup and cant go outside without it.

is applying castor oil every night before sleep and massaging a good idea so repair the damage? if so how long until my eyebrows return back to normal

PS: I cant give up on the make up, especially now since my eyebrows are almost nonexistent
It take 5-8 months when a eyebrow is done with growing

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
View attachment 2600058 dermaroller 0.5 castor oil rosemary oil and minoxidil daily are your only hope. and you have to quit the make-up before ur left with nothing. Let this be a life-lesson lil bro. At least 2 months or some for good result
i cant quit the make up and cant use minoxidil cuz i need dht but thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and DoII
quit the damn makeup
Makeup is hella toxic just read the ingredients common sense.
People need to stop the faggotry

• +1
do you not wash your face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and RaidenJTR
So you didn’t shower for a month?

What the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and RaidenJTR
Makeup is hella toxic just read the ingredients common sense.
People need to stop the faggotry
it wouldve been faggotry if i knew anything about makeup (which i apparently do not) but i just wanna look good for women

Castor oil does not make hair growth.
Minox does

:lul::lul:it wouldve been faggotry if i knew anything about makeup (which i apparently do not) but i just wanna look good for women
It is not toxic unless you fucking eat it , I think op should just tint their eyebrows a darker colour if they are thick but light

Why women always look like shit without makeup 101.
Makeup clogs your pores and follicles.

• +1