Didn't talk to 2 girls who were clearly into me today....

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
At uni I blew 2 chances where girls were clearly into me but my anxiety got the better of me and I left
without talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If they were into you they would have initiated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel, RopeAllFemales and 1 other person
At uni I blew 2 chances where girls were clearly into me but my anxiety got the better of me and I left
without talking to them.
Explain how they were "clearly" into you.

• +1
>nattycel

• +1
SPECIFY

• +1
without talking to them.
jfl 1 foid catched me starring at her 2x i feel anxious now,no waay i stare at her today jfl

• +1
  • +1
without talking to them.
happens to everyone bud. I feel u . Whats worse is when you have a chance to fuck a girl but u never do. (ex. i used to work with this milf who wanted to give me a bj but i refused I was too shy. Now looking back i just fap fap and fantasize about it)

• +1
happens to everyone bud. I feel u . Whats worse is when you have a chance to fuck a girl but u never do. (ex. i used to work with this milf who wanted to give me a bj but i refused I was too shy. Now looking back i just fap fap and fantasize about it)

Very true man. It's like we get possessed in the moment and we blow the chance when we know very well that we will regret it later. Very stange.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Very true man. It's like we get possessed in the moment and we blow the chance when we know very well that we will regret it later. Very stange.
its like nattycel on roidcel

• +1
its like nattycel on roidcel

Haha I joined lookism last week and asked them gym advice because I'm a noob. This one dude replied with "nattycel" lol. Made me laugh out loud. True story.

• +1