Didnt want to make this thread but I had girls telling me since I've lost bodyfat that I should stop

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
I had a few girls telling me that I look smaller now ,2 girls said you should stop it does not suit you. I still want to reach 12 % but words are words maybe some girls prefer some guys more buff ...
Weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, BigJimsWornOutTires and BasedCoper
20210824 120001

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, fogdart, Bubarik and 4 others
I prefer you bald sweety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj and Deleted member 275
I had a few girls telling me that I look smaller now ,2 girls said you should stop it does not suit you. I still want to reach 12 % but words are words maybe some girls prefer some guys more buff ...
Weird
Muscles produce pheromones. Hot women want hot men that release such to use against other women. It's torture for a vagina. Esp when the pheromone maker is with another woman. It's agonizing to them. And women enjoy torturing one another.

Weird
Yeah, BFpill is controversial. A lot of older foids (especially 25+) like bulkier guys, even if they are a little bit fatty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and .👽.
Conversation with a 20yo girl from work
Her: Don't lose anymore weight it's enough
Me:I want my abs to show
Her:Just train them but don't lose anymore weight it's a pitty

Wtf :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670