Diet, and massages for facial muscle atrophy and why its important, especially for gooks

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
FULL GUIDE TO FACIAL
MUSCULAR ATROPHY

DIET:
Greek yogurt
Milk

Banana
Turkey (or any meat thats not tough to chew)
Rice/bread
Any other food of choice thats not tough to chew

Massages:

I would reccomend doing each 100 times each side

General lifestyle tips
  • Avoid using straws
  • Avoid clenching for whatsoever reason
Why its important
Generally speaking, with overtrophied facial muscles you will most likely look shit unless you have good insertions.
Asians have naturally overtrophied face muscles, which is why we need to do this.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
shit thread wtf kys

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and barettrealrx
bros basically saying you need to have underdeveloped facial muscles

cope

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
i dont have tmj

• WTF
FULL GUIDE TO FACIAL
MUSCULAR ATROPHY

DIET:
Greek yogurt
Milk

Banana
Rice/bread

Massages:

General lifestyle tips
  • Avoid using straws
Why its important
Generally speaking, with overtrophied facial muscles you will most likely look shit unless you have good insertions.
Asians have naturally overtrophied face muscles, which is why we need to do this.

Add hot compress to the masseter

FULL GUIDE TO FACIAL
MUSCULAR ATROPHY

DIET:
Greek yogurt
Milk

Banana
Rice/bread

Massages:

General lifestyle tips
  • Avoid using straws
Why its important

ty OP, from your experience has doing massages helped make your face a bit slimmer? i feel it should since it will lessen the strength of the muscles. masseter botox (would not recommend as i heard botox is a poison that could potentially be very bad for you depending on reaction) for ex essentially accomplishes similar to doing massaging your masseters/pterygoid muscles by paralyzing and thus atrophying the muscles

I’ve half heartedly done massage of masseters here and there but was never that consistent w it. hearing that it would slim out face would give me motivation to be diligent. although when i did sort of consistently do it (would just massage for 15 seconds or so), i felt like i noticed face looked bit slimmer after a week or so but idk hard to tell

other things to try: icing face anecdotally helps slim a bit

btw at one point i was chewing super tough foods and mastic gum but it made my already wide face even wider and bloated and when i stopped chewing such hard foods it went back to more normal. so i’d saw only chew really tough foods or gum for long periods of time if you have the right muscle insertions and you are narrower than average. if you’re already wide faced don’t chew super tough things

Last edited:
  • +1
wanted to share this video, seems like people got really good results of relief from tmj and jaw tension.

Attachments

• B1B199D9-D1FD-4750-A3D9-9C8EF71C9682.png
    B1B199D9-D1FD-4750-A3D9-9C8EF71C9682.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ECB2B5E1-ECC7-4411-9800-18C257246861.png
    ECB2B5E1-ECC7-4411-9800-18C257246861.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 48459574-20D9-43C0-AEC2-5A147B4DE6DD.png
    48459574-20D9-43C0-AEC2-5A147B4DE6DD.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
ty OP, from your experience has doing massages helped make your face a bit slimmer? i feel it should since it will lessen the strength of the muscles. masseter botox (would not recommend as i heard botox is a poison that could potentially be very bad for you depending on reaction) for ex essentially accomplishes similar to doing massaging your masseters/pterygoid muscles by paralyzing and thus atrophying the muscles

I’ve half heartedly done massage of masseters here and there but was never that consistent w it. hearing that it would slim out face would give me motivation to be diligent. although when i did sort of consistently do it (would just massage for 15 seconds or so), i felt like i noticed face looked bit slimmer after a week or so but idk hard to tell

btw at one point i was chewing super tough foods and mastic gum but it made my already wide face even wider and bloated and when i stopped chewing such hard foods it went back to more normal. so i’d saw only chew really tough foods or gum for long periods of time if you have the right muscle insertions and you are narrower than average. if you’re already wide faced don’t chew super tough things
Fuck my family was bugging me

wanted to share this video, seems like people got really good results of relief from tmj and jaw tension.

I saw that too, really good one seems more effective than regular version where u only do it on outside

Yeah chewing is a big lokksmin in general for most people unless u have an extremely narrow jaw the risks will always be more then a benefits also I haven't started massaging just half hearting it occasionally like you did I will start rn

just fyi i have been doing this daily since i posted and it has given huge relief from tmj and general tight muscles. it feels really good and my face has gotten slimmer. i will continue doing daily or every other day.

• Love it