Diet and teeth is fucking cope its genetic

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
My friend eats a box of pop tarts a day and brownies fucking mac and cheese and shit all day candy you name it and chews 2 cans a day of tobacco he's lean and perfect white teeth had one cavity his whole life at 22 its all genetics.
He said he lives on the shit never eats a real meal just candy junk caffeine and tobacco and perfect body fat without trying lean for years like just JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 245, EdwardCullen and 3 others
My daily diet consists of basically anything I think looks tasty, whether that's pizza, sushi, burgers, quesadillas. I like everything. - Cameron Dallas
I fucking wish I could do that man. One wish is eating whatever I wanted without getting bloated lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
I can relate to having no cavities at all from eating shit, but I wish i could stay lean all the fucking time

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Kenickie
I can relate to having no cavities at all from eating shit, but I wish i could stay lean all the fucking time
2 cans a day of fucking copenhagen though jesus christ god tier genetics

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Hozay
I actually agree lol
I know people always call BS when genetics get brought up about most things, but I just feel i've seen way too much evidence to dispute that genetics are basically everything
My friend who lives off of chocolate and stuff has zero cavities and he's oldcel, too. (Also lean btw)

My newphew eats like a horse and spends all day gaming. No exercise. He has like zero bodyfat. (his mum also had a bit of a 6pack going on and was never a gym person)
His best mate who he's always hanging with is a fat little fucker who I feel sorry for as he must be wondering how his best mate (my nephew) manages to look like he does. Same lifestyle and diet etc. Just look like a different species

One of my friends has outrageous forearms and general physique and looks like he spends a lot of time working out, yet the HATES the idea of the gym and has never been to one. Big pointy calves, too. He also broke school records at sprinting. He just has them genetics. Pretty much lives off Pizza. To make it even worse, he's also a total slayer! Handsome. I've come back from nights out with him many times feeling suicidal at the outrageous attention he got from cute girls that night lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7313
Genes is 80%

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
youre retarded if you think having crooked teeth is genetic

• +1
Reactions: brainded
some people can eat pizza and not get spots other people will get spots
ITS GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I'm 18 (almost 19) and i've never had a single problem related to teeth health, I have perfectly white, aligned teeth, never had any cavities in my life despite eating only garbage stuff my whole life, So I can confirm it's genetics

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Framecels can eat whatever they want, whenever they want
Luckily the worse i eat the more acne i get but thats it, maybe bloat

My brother is literally the opposite, he will get a beer belly but have perfect skin

My newphew eats like a horse and spends all day gaming. No exercise. He has like zero bodyfat. (his mum also had a bit of a 6pack going on and was never a gym person)
Indeed. The more I look around more I get blackpilled. I am literally drinking a half liter coke + eating unhealthy shit yet I was never fat in my life. My sister is literally built like a chopstick.

Meanwhile my cousins are getting fat during covid 19.

its genetics 100%

My friend eats a box of pop tarts a day and brownies fucking mac and cheese and shit all day candy you name it and chews 2 cans a day of tobacco he's lean and perfect white teeth had one cavity his whole life at 22 its all genetics.
He said he lives on the shit never eats a real meal just candy junk caffeine and tobacco and perfect body fat without trying lean for years like just JFL
I've never had a cavity in my life. but the collagen reaper is going to fuck your buddy in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and KingScrew
Wait until he becomes 25

his teeth will look like shit

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
Weston Price's stuff has countless examples of tribes with perfect teeth from eating their ancestral foods (without dentists or toothbrushes) and the same people with fucked up teeth from eating modern foods.

youre retarded if you think having crooked teeth is genetic
This.
Farmers and hunter gatherer type peoples had malocclusion rates at around 5%
In our population its upwards of 60% have some form of dental crowding etc.
low IQ if anyone claims thats genetic.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Environment/development definitely plays a role, like the other posters talking about malocclusion here have pointed out. The biggest overlooked factor are hormones though. Testosterone levels amongst men nowadays are so fucked that nearly everyone needs to go on TRT. To put this into perspective, most of our grandfathers probably had double the T that we have and our caveman ancestors most likely more than 10 or even 15 times as much. High Testosterone won't make everyone into a male model, but masculinization is heavily affecting your looks. And Testosterone levels can't be genetical, otherwise we wouldn't see this severe drop. It's all about prenatal Testosterone, which is increased if your mother goes through hardship when pregnant with you and then again by the T that you are exposed to while growing up, which is affected by pretty much everything from diet to activity to Estrogen exposure (remember most products we use give us a severe dose of E) and again going through hardship. This is why African Americans are doing so well in the T department. Their lives are very rough and their parents struggle when they are conceived and are in fetus stage and then when they grow up they go through a lot of tough shit as well of course. Now that they are increasingly entering the middle class you can see the same issues rise amongst them though. This theory also explains why most male models come from criminal or low class families. Their parents go through rough times and thus they are exposed to more Testosterone pretty much their entire early life. Then with the right amount of decent genetics and a good balance of hormones they develop into these gods.

There's the saying that goes "hard times create tough men, good times create weak men". We are going full force on the good times now. And with the way that people live nowadays, being completely sedentary will just create more and more subhumans.

Is lactose intolerance a sign of weakness and high inhibition?