diet is cope

swt

swt

Average Joe
you think chad would say no to burger king because hes on a "carnivore diet" to get leaner and more test muhh :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, lucifer6969, Deleted member 96505 and 1 other person
I dare you to go fruitarian then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, tramadone and LancasteR
That's literally what models, atheletes and actors do

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Snowskinned, greywind and 1 other person
i just said diet is cope why in the world would i go fruitarian
If diet is cope then there won't be any health complications from something like veganism & fruitarian, right?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greywind, anthony111553 and 4 others
If diet is cope then there won't be any health complications from something like veganism & fruitarian, right?
how does this correlate to me saying diet is cope as an wont 'ascend you'

how does this correlate to me saying diet is cope as an wont 'ascend you'
If diet can't ascend you then it can't descend you.
Go Vegan then.

eat raw meat high T diet and makes ur teeth stronger and such

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and looksmaxxing223
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. It might not make you chad, but it'll contribute to your facial structure, height, dick size, etc

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
JFL then tell me why should I take looks advice from a LTN?
since when was this advice? im telling you your little copeshit diet wont make you chad, the day youre chad hmu and lmk to prove me wrong, as an right now youre a nobody

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 96505
since when was this advice? im telling you your little copeshit diet wont make you chad, the day youre chad hmu and lmk to prove me wrong, as an right now youre a nobody
?
I never said a good diet will turn you to a chad, but a bad diet will ruin you.
A good diet is necessary for health & maintenance of good looks.

You're just giga low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
u agree with me, the rest of the statemnt doesnt matter
The chad you jerk off to is rare. If you think diet is cope, go to India have a family and raise them up in Indian food and let's see how tall they become and what they look.

you think chad would say no to burger king because hes on a "carnivore diet" to get leaner and more test muhh :feelskek:
*Caresses your inner thigh sensually* water

• Woah
Reactions: swt
thought so
lmao retard your threads make no sense, does anything that doesn't automatically make you chad cope?

The chad you jerk off to is rare. If you think diet is cope, go to India have a family and raise them up in Indian food and let's see how tall they become and what they look.

Attachments

• chad indian.webp
    chad indian.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and looksmaxxing223
lmao retard your threads make no sense, does anything that doesn't automatically make you chad cope?
yes, the goal is to be chad, anything that wont make you chad is cope and if thats not your goal just turn to bluepill atp

youll never slay without being chad, if ur capped at normie your foid selection is limited and if youre sub5 just go kill yourself

with that being said, yes, if the goal is to be chad, and what youre doing wont make you chad, then its cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 96505
yes, the goal is to be chad, anything that wont make you chad is cope and if thats not your goal just turn to bluepill atp

youll never slay without being chad, if ur capped at normie your foid selection is limited and if youre sub5 just go kill yourself

with that being said, yes, if the goal is to be chad, and what youre doing wont make you chad, then its cope jfl
schizo ramblings

Chad gets raised on mcdonalds and sweets and at 18 is taller stronger heavier and leaner than 100% of this forum

then why are u throwing a tantrum if u agree with me shitbrain
Because diet isn't cope you nigger, you eat a shit diet you'll descend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 81734
health doesn’t matter
who cares if you degrade completely by age 25 from eating burger king and carbs

• +1
wont descend chad tho therefore its cope only chad matters
Chad also descends from a horrible diet, you just don't see it.
No one in their right mind will post themselves online after a brutal descension.

Chad also descends from a horrible diet, you just don't see it.
No one in their right mind will post themselves online after a brutal descension.
youre coping because you know you have shit genetics that arent immune to a bad diet, so you have to track every calorie u consume hoping u dont get fat on ur face because youre boneless :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

youre coping because you know you have shit genetics that arent immune to a bad diet, so you have to track every calorie u consume hoping u dont get fat on ur face because youre boneless :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
When I say horrible diet I mean one like veganism / fruitarian where you are malnourished you absolute mong.
I do not advocate counting calories or any schizo carnivore / keto diet, just don't be malnourished theory.

Chad is not immune to malnutrition.

not a single heterotroph has genetics immune to an inappropriate diet, not sure why you think this

When I say horrible diet I mean one like veganism / fruitarian where you are malnourished you absolute mong.
I do not advocate counting calories or any schizo carnivore / keto diet, just don't be malnourished theory.

Chad is not immune to malnutrition.
in the caption literally mentions burger king why are u talking about vegetarian and fruitarian diet :ogre:

• JFL
Hood niggas eat a pack of doritos and kfc once in a while and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: swt