Diet is way harder than actually working out for me

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I’m so used to just eating whatever the duck I want whenever I want and staying skinny. Actually having to track what I’m eating all day and stick to a slight surplus to gain lean muscle is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, cmfanel and Sigmamale
Bulking is the worst thing to exist

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Scammer
white boy finally got some struggle in his life for the first time and now he folds like paper. typical shit fr all we know is struggle in my hood.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 9670, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
white boy finally got some struggle in his life for the first time and now he folds like paper. typical shit fr all we know is struggle in my hood.
JFL why are u acting black. This is a thread about gaining weight why u gotta pull ur “sad story feel bad for me”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19995
its impossible and also costs shitloads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I legit want to beat the shit out of fat fucks who say " oh gaining weights easy, you can eat whatever you want, i wish I was skinny its so much harder to lose weight". Like seriously to lose weight you need to be in a deficit (eat less food). To gain weight, you need to be in a surplus (which is expensive) plus you need to train at the gym. Plus its time consuming cooiking and eating all the time.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, stewiegriffin and Deleted member 7725
mcdonalds only crew can eat lean and eat fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I legit want to beat the shit out of fat fucks who say " oh gaining weights easy, you can eat whatever you want, i wish I was skinny its so much harder to lose weight". Like seriously to lose weight you need to be in a deficit (eat less food). To gain weight, you need to be in a surplus (which is expensive) plus you need to train at the gym. Plus its time consuming cooiking and eating all the time.
dont even need to cook your food. I swear to god just drink raw fucking eggs and you will get swole as a motherfucker

to lose weight you need to be in a deficit (starving, being hungry and uncomfortable all day)

to gain weight you need to be in a surplus (being satisfied, not hungry, and eating the food you like without restriction since you want to gain weight)

I swear you people that complain about bulking being hard are just retarded and eating shit food I could eat 10k calories easy but I don't because being lean is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 7725
  • Ugh..
  • +1
i already do lmfao. im just here cuz im trying to teach the youngins here how to level up.

keep crying for me lil bro maybe u can be like me one day if u work hard enough :ROFLMAO:
I'm caging really hard

to lose weight you need to be in a deficit (starving, being hungry and uncomfortable all day)

to gain weight you need to be in a surplus (being satisfied, not hungry, and eating the food you like without restriction since you want to gain weight)

I swear you people that complain about bulking being hard are just retarded and eating shit food I could eat 10k calories easy but I don't because being lean is everything
Im wanting to puke 24/7. Overindulging in food makes it taste crap. I am spending way too much money on food. Hard to keep sugar/salt low on bulk fucked up my skin. Cooking takes a lot of time.

But oh no restricting your calorie intake is SO HARD when you are incentivised by it saving money, you can spend less time cooking, put more effort into the food and suppress hunger by doing other things. Oh and its healthier for you. Actually stfu.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Im wanting to puke 24/7. Overindulging in food makes it taste crap. I am spending way too much money on food. Hard to keep sugar/salt low on bulk fucked up my skin. Cooking takes a lot of time.

But oh no restricting your calorie intake is SO HARD when you are incentivised by it saving money, you can spend less time cooking, put more effort into the food and suppress hunger by doing other things. Oh and its healthier for you. Actually stfu.
I did today my first 24h fast. Funny thing is that I didn't even felt hungry at the end.

I ate cus-cus(300 grams), 50grams broccoli, 300 grams of chicken tights + 3 eggs and finally 50grams of mushrooms. These things kept me full for 24h O.o

As you said you are free to do other things, not cook or spend money on food.

• +1
Reactions: Broski