Diet/minerals are still underrated

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I've been eating a shit load of molasses for only about a week and feel noticeably better already. Much more energy and endurance, higher cold tolerance, muscles aren't as stiff and I sleep like a baby. I was about to get a cold but the abundance of minerals and trace minerals I've been consuming apparently stopped it in its tracks, even without extra vitamin C. You're guaranteed to feel like shit if you're lacking (trace) minerals, especially iron. They serve as cofactors for many enzymatic reactions, as in the synthesis of dopamine or collagen, are essential for hematopoiesis, oxygen transport, muscle function, neurotransmission, DNA synthesis, thyroid function, growth/development, blood pressure regulation and countless of other biological processes. Everyone talks about vitamins but minerals are completely neglected most of the time, except zinc, calcium and magnesium. Especially trace elements like manganese, chromium and selenium are virtually never mentioned (on here)

Inb4 "ik bro I megadose zinc and magnesium pills every day so I can keep eating processed garbage :soy:" Forget about supplements, real food is the best multimineral you can take. Get some molasses, wheat bran, organic liver, beans, nuts and seeds and watch your energy levels shoot through the roof and your skin rejuvenate

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 1476
what about water

milk has all the minerals in abundance

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, xefo, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
what about water
Definitely not underrated. "Drink enough water" or "stay hydrated" is universally the first bluepilled normie advice you get for virtually every ailment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, lutte and Deleted member 1476
milk has all the minerals in abundance
No, it doesn't. Even its calcium content isn't impressive compared to molasses or almonds. It's very low in iron and copper

No, it doesn't. Even its calcium content isn't impressive compared to molasses or almonds. It's very low in iron and copper

Seeds have anti nutrients and are food that poor slaves had to cope with while the rich ate meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
Seeds have anti nutrients
:soy:

you can always soak, roast or sprout them to make them easier to digest but a healthy digestive system is able to handle them raw as part of a balanced diet rich in all essential nutrients, which includes fruit, veggies, grains, meat, dairy, legumes, nuts and seeds