Diet soda to kill cravings instantly

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It may not be the healthiest thing to do but having 1-2 glasses of pepsi max cherry flavor when I crave something sweet kills my appetite immediately, every time. It's delicious and the carbonation makes you feel full too. Diet soda, enjoyed in moderation, is a really underrated tool to satisfy a sweet tooth and support your weight loss endeavors imo. I don't rely on it but it's a nice treat regardless

@larsanova69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Chadethnic101, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
It may not be the healthiest thing to do but having 1-2 glasses of pepsi max cherry flavor when I crave something sweet kills my appetite immediately, every time. It's delicious and the carbonation makes you feel full too. Diet soda, enjoyed in moderation, is a really underrated tool to satisfy a sweet tooth and support your weight loss endeavors imo. I don't rely on it but it's a nice treat regardless

@larsanova69
yeahh also love it :)

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Imagine consuuuming sugar

• +1
Reactions: TitusA

Attachments

• 1884234_cope.jpg
    1884234_cope.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

@larsanova69
The acid in it ruins your teeth though

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Sens
from the sugar free?
Yeah look in the ingredients all these drinks have acid in them and it damages the enamel in your teeth, it's worse than sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Sens
just rinse your mouth with water afterwards if you're afraid of erosion
As soon as I finish drinking it my teeth feel different so I think it will be too late by then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Sens
just lol if you arent freely drinking orange juice @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 6403
As soon as I finish drinking it my teeth feel different so I think it will be too late by then
Softening/erosion of tooth enamel doesn't happen that fast. If drinking or eating acidic things makes your teeth hurt, your enamel is already damaged

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14323
Or develop willpower to resist those urges. Healthier option, and also makes your mind stronger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, noodlelover and TrestIsBest

@larsanova69
facts

how do you handle late night cravings @Bewusst ?

Also fucks up your hunger signals so you over-eat in general.

(Study Linked Below)
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/ja...ferral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_term=092821

You won't have a sweet tooth if you stop spiking your insulin with high glycemic foods, and give your body time to recalibrate.
The dose makes the poison. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a glass of soda from time to time if your diet is on point and you don't rely on it. It's very useful in my experience but I can easily go weeks without it. Haven't experienced any appetite regulation issues so far. If anything, it kills my appetite for a few hours, even when I haven't eaten in a long time

@larsanova69
Yes I am addicted to diet soda as a result. But I am shredded now and get a lot of.mirers as a result.
I am tapering off diet soda now

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Bewusst
Yes I am addicted to diet soda as a result. But I am shredded now and get a lot of.mirers as a result.
You could try gradually replacing it with black coffee and green tea. I drink considerably less soda now since I got a coffee maker. Perhaps some carbonated mineral water with a squeeze of lemon and stevia or erythritol for a zero calorie sweetener may also help

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and TitusA
Imagine being a grown man and still drinking soda.

Good method i used at past too

Your extreme obsessed with leanmaxing becasue it works for you personally

U made some good points, but as a natty, being 15 percent bodyfat with some size is much superior to beng like 9 percent skeleton

Good method i used at past too

Your extreme obsessed with leanmaxing becasue it works for you personally

U made some good points, but as a natty, being 15 percent bodyfat with some size is much superior to beng like 9 percent skeleton
I'm not obsessed with being lean but for someone with an ugly face, maintaining low fat mass is crucial and there's a dramatic difference in your face between 15% and 9% body fat. Most people just lack the discipline to reach and especially maintain single digit body fat permanently

I'm not obsessed with being lean but for someone with an ugly face, maintaining low fat mass is crucial and there's a dramatic difference in your face between 15% and 9% body fat. Most people just lack the discipline to reach and especially maintain single digit body fat permanently
What body fat are you? Do you look better at 9%?

@larsanova69
all soda is suppose to cause bloat = water retention, so it's not ideal...

Bang energy drinks suppress my appetite + regular coke zero

Interesting as a temporary solution to get ripped then you taper off of. It makes me seriously consider weight loss pills to help me loose the last bit of stubborn fat (15 lbs or so). There are some, that claim to keep T boosted, lower hunger, and speed metabolism.

Chewing gum also helps reduce hunger for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101