Difference between Balkan and Russia

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Don't get me wrong, I love Russia (not just the women), it's one of the greatest countries ever, but I hear me out:

I compared young russian men face and frame wise (age 16-30) to Serbian and Bosnian men (same age group) on a online platform where different nationalities can meet and talk.

The shocking news:

Almost all russians look 5-10 years younger than a ex-yugo /balkanoid of the same age.
Russians showed a much much higher likelihood of having very feminine interests (mlp, female anime characters, )
The russians had very feminine and boneless faces on average. Significant difference here to Bosnians and Serbs, which had high prenatal square faces, big skulls, jaws, hunter eyes, big frame (russians all have very lanky soy frames). Literally the difference is night and day.
So what's up with that???? Estrogen in the russian water? I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Is it their wet climate => mold => breathing difficulties => mouthbreathing => boneless faces? But it wasn't always like that.

What the fuck is happening in Russia? Do we even want to know?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, s3-s3, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
My theory is diet and sedentary lifestyle. Meat and dairy was luxury during communist Russia and is now to many people there, meanwhile there were always plenty of meat and dairy here, it's what you are raised on here, especially when majority of your country lived in mountains and villages until half a century ago. When it comes to interests Russians are introverted and introverts are more prone than ever now to have copes and retarded interests due internet, before introverts in Russia coped with music, literature, art, etc.

Countries in Balkans are extremely extroverted, kids here spend all day outside playing and they train specific sport, that's why Balkan countries are good in sports, for people here internet is only YouTube and Instagram, they cope by going outside with friends.

I would also say that this is not the case for all Russians. Russians from Kuban region are also masculine and extroverted due their Cossack culture and proximity to Caucasus mountains which means they ate more meat and dairy than those living in cities.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Mouthbreath
Jfl @ S*rbs

every russian i know is tough and dom looking. bullshit thread

• +1
Reactions: Maxout and Schönling
Serbs and Bosnians are much taller than Russians on average that is for sure.

j

Last edited:
also I have to say, the people on that website are maybe not representative for the general population

cope is strong

Russia is more developed, and urbanized, and probably relatively safer as well
Balkans is a high T shithole environment in comparison
This accounts for everything mentioned

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 3573
Russia is more developed, and urbanized, and probably relatively safer as well
Balkans is a high T shithole environment in comparison
This accounts for everything mentioned
it's not that honestly. The russians on that website were also feminine compared to men from other countries richer than Russia.

Yeah I've noticed this too but I didn't think the difference were that significant. Balkans generally have more robust faces, especially in men. What about the girls. Which ones are hotter in your opinion? I've always wondered about this. I feel like balkan girls are more likely to have the slutty look with stronger bones while eastern slavic girls are more likely to have a high E cute look

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
it's not that honestly. The russians on that website were also feminine compared to men from other countries richer than Russia.
Some parts of Russia are really urbanized and resemble highly developed western countries (Moscow, St. Petersburg). Those people you mention are from there guaranteed. Other parts of Russia are not so developed, it is a huge place after all, and I know Russians from e.g. the far east that are not at all like that.
Also the ones in the more urbanized areas are more likely to know English and visit English language sites. Your own personal experience is subject to selection biases and also just random chance.

Some parts of Russia are really urbanized and resemble highly developed western countries (Moscow, St. Petersburg). Those people you mention are from there guaranteed. Other parts of Russia are not so developed, it is a huge place after all, and I know Russians from e.g. the far east that are not at all like that.
Also the ones in the more urbanized areas are more likely to know English and visit English language sites. Your own personal experience is subject to selection biases and also just random chance.

also I have to say, the people on that website are maybe not representative for the general population

Because war serves as natural selection for good genes / high T

Russians are falling victim to these low T, easy lifestyles just like the west. Having an easy life makes people cucked. Life in the Balkans is still pretty rough, so men there are exposed to more prenatal T and grow up fighting etc.

From what I've seen of them they are either super robust or completely boneless... there's not much of a middle ground. I've been to Croatia before and most of the guys there are robust and fairly GL on average.