Difference between me and a lot of people is that I don’t ‘need’ to try to pretend to be friends with everybody

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Luminary
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Posts
6,232
Reputation
8,032
I’m already a high value man, I don’t need to fucking be friends with everybody
 
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Lone wolf cope here we go again
 
Muh high value man
 
Lone wolf cope here we go again

I’ve got the same 5 or so people I roll with, don’t need to be connecting to everybody on the street
 
I’m never gonna be the clown saying things like

“Aight bet” to sound cool for social approval ever again

When you have a face like mine, it’s ridiculous to even consider
 

Similar threads

GeneticsIsEverythin
Replies
4
Views
55
commander.is.ur.co
commander.is.ur.co
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
42
levisko
L
The Hatman
Replies
8
Views
76
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
roidar
Replies
9
Views
49
roidar
roidar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top