Difference between white guy with dark features and fairer ethnic?

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
As an example I have Tyson Ballou, he is a white guy with dark brown eyes and hair
2f58da3783acf3e33e46f61309efafca

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 8244
Good orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow and 6’1cel
@Toska @MarstonAlloy @Be_ConfidentBro @pizza @faggotchadlite @LondonVillie @Chadeep @portuguesecel @Chinacurry @uglymug @Zenturio @BIGDICCJIM

Omega high appeal mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Mewton, Deleted member and 3 others
What are you talking about?
The eye sockets (orbital bones)
Whites usually have forward grown orbitals, deep-set while ethnics have more protuding eyes. However it's just one of many things that differentiates the two

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Looks234, ezio6 and 4 others
The eye sockets (orbital bones)
Whites usually have forward grown orbitals, deep-set while ethnics have more protuding eyes. However it's just one of many things that differentiates the two
Agreed, good point👍🏻, how about the nose and lips?

Invisible in brazil cuz jbw here need light features

Invisible in brazil cuz jbw here need light features
I guess for universal appeal guys need to have dark hair, tanned white skin with red undertones and coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Agreed, good point👍🏻, how about the nose and lips?
Yes ethnics tend to have thicker lips and bigger wider noses in comparision

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
would the opposite be something like an Indo-Nord then?
Indo-Nordid's don't exist, even those claiming to be full Indians are actually Eurasians, Central Asians, some are Scythians (white huns), some are Dardic like Kalash people, nobody can qualify even for a South Asian, let alone being called Indian. Those clueless, ego-filled Indians just like to call themselves superior over other Indians cause a negligible amount of them (while having those ethnic soft features) have fairer skin and coloured eyes, these delusional retards aren't even knowing that they either aren't of India or South Asia but are a result of their Eurasian and Scythian ancestors running away from their designated places and taking refuge in the Indian subcontinent.
Actually you are right in a way, these Eurasian and Scythian people mingle with the Indian ethnics to create Indo-European kids, and some of them have the worst combination - ethnic soft features and Central Asian colouring 🤮🤢

Last edited:
Indo-Nordid's don't exist, even those claiming to be full Indians are actually Eurasians, Central Asians, some are Scythians (white huns), some are Dardic like Kalash people, nobody can qualify even for a South Asian, let alone being called Indian. Those clueless, ego-filled Indians just like to call themselves superior over other Indians cause a negligible amount of them (while having those ethnic soft features) have fairer skin and coloured eyes, these delusional retards aren't even knowing that they either aren't of India or South Asia but are a result of their Eurasian and Scythian ancestors running away from their designated places and taking refuge in the Indian subcontinent.
Actually you are right in a way, these Eurasian and Scythian people mingle with the Indian ethnics to create Indo-European kids, and some of them have the worst combination - ethnic soft features and Central Asian colouring 🤮🤢
I'm talking about Dardics and only referred to the pheno and description of "fairer ethnic" you referenced in your title to.

I'm talking about Dardics and only referred to the pheno and description of "fairer ethnic" you referenced in your title to.
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.

Last edited:
I’m a white guy that looks like a black guy that’s also a white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, faggotchadlite and turkproducer
The nose can pretty much tell you everything about a person’s ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I’m a white guy that looks like a black guy that’s also a white guy
we’re both turk-balkan mutts (you more so) and u got blessed with blue eyes and i didn’t fuck u :ogre:

The nose can pretty much tell you everything about a person’s ethnicity
What's a typical South Asian nose?, All I know is South Asian noses are downturned, like Neil Nitin Mukesh has pale skin but that downturned nose is a giveaway that he is a South Asian

their skulls, bodies and hormones
Whites have stronger skull with narrower features. Bodies, I guess ethnics might have a tendency to store fat in their waist and are typically short framed and short statured. What about hormones?

What's a typical South Asian nose?, All I know is South Asian noses are downturned, like Neil Nitin Mukesh has pale skin but that downturned nose is a giveaway that he is a South Asian
There’s no one Indian nose since India has a lot of racial diversity. But if you’re talking about the Gracile Indid phenotype, then the nose is considered to be mildly leptorrhine/mesorrhine, slightly convex and the nose bridge is usually not tall, lack of infraglabbelar notch due to a shallow browridge and the nose bridge and tip aren’t defined

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13928
Whites have stronger skull with narrower features. Bodies, I guess ethnics might have a tendency to store fat in their waist and are typically short framed and short statured. What about hormones?
some types of whites have the widest skulls on earth, other types have tall, narrow skulls

whites tend to be mesomorphs with a long torso and arms
they also tend to have wider shoulders, more narrow pelvises and bigger ribcages

hormone-wise whites tend to be the highest t of any peoples, especially balkaners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing
ok .
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.
just all sounds like a bit of ethnic cope/spite on ur part toward them for no apparent reason ngl

but regardless ,
I could give less of a single fuck what your personal beef is with them and I never even asked for your opinion about them either.

and to bring things back on topic...
My point was they're "fairer ethnic" because you didn't bother giving an example in your post except for muh "white with dark features".

Oh and so then you mention
"Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people"
I know, that's why I used them as an example of "fairer ethnic"

and then you also say
"None of them are actually South Asians or Indians."
so which one is it?

You still haven't really given an example of what exactly you mean by "fairer ethnic" btw

oh and yeah

soo deformed bro...
so obvys when they get mogged by some it call center pajeet kumhail right?

obvsly gets mogged to hell and back by street shitting, drinking cowpiss, rubbing cowshit on himself, 5'2 indian janitor gas station worker pajeet scammer rapist when he looks like this tbh right?

i mean just look at them robust dravid jungle mogger bones right?
Srs bro bhaibi

ok .

just all sounds like a bit of ethnic cope/spite on ur part toward them for no apparent reason ngl

but regardless ,
I could give less of a single fuck what your personal beef is with them and I never even asked for your opinion about them either.

My point was they're "fairer ethnic" because you didn't bother giving an example in your post except for muh "white with dark features".

and then you also say

so which one is it?

You still haven't really given an example of what exactly you mean by "fairer ethnic" btw

oh and yeah

soo deformed bro...

View attachment 1145565View attachment 1145571View attachment 1145572View attachment 1145574View attachment 1145575View attachment 1145585View attachment 1145587View attachment 1145588View attachment 1145593View attachment 1145596View attachment 1145589

obvsly gets mogged to hell and back by street shitting, drinking cowpiss, rubbing cowshit on himself, 5'2 indian janitor gas station worker pajeet scammer rapist when he looks like this tbh right?
View attachment 1145569

Srs bro bhaibi

Get lost doofus, when did I ever start a fight with you?!!, I showed facts, cause I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin, I was clear that some people who look "fairer", are because of being from Central Asia and Eurasia and those few people who look fair, don't have the features of white people(pheno isn't only "skin colour", it is also individual features like nose, lips and skull shape) and if you think pheno is only coloring, then it is expected as you're Pakistancel with sub 60 IQ and only use your brain to nuke other countries🤣🤣 I made this post in order to know more about how a dark featured white looks like and how he/she would be different from a fair ethnic. And nice try with the cherry picked photos, Kalash people actually have nothing but the colouring, seems like you're one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics trying hard to defend yourself. Just lol at your knowledge about South Asian people, whatever I stated were facts you doofus and this is what an average Kalash guy looks like -
Images
majority of them have negative canthal tilt and long midfaces
If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -
1235261 Wallpaper2

Looks bad in candids and motion and a lot of people have mentioned that -
Screenshot 20210523 031720 YouTube

He's a South Indian -
Mahesh Babu Mission Impossible Says who

And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without frauding you coping pakistancel!! -
Hqdefault 1
🤢🤮🤮
This is what he looked like in his early 20s, just lol at you and that gigafrauder who lightens his images and photoshops his nose and sharpens his jaw to look like white models,
You pot smoking Pakistancel can only show gigafrauders and nothing else!!!

Last edited:
B
ok .

but regardless ,

and then you also say

so which one is it?

oh and yeah

soo deformed bro...

View attachment 1145565View attachment 1145571View attachment 1145572View attachment 1145574View attachment 1145575View attachment 1145585View attachment 1145587View attachment 1145588View attachment 1145593View attachment 1145596View attachment 1145589

View attachment 1145569

Srs bro bhaibi

Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -

And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
Screenshot 20210523 034127 Chrome

Get lost before Americans on this forum get mad and appeal for nuking your terrorist country

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
B

Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -View attachment 1146093
And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
View attachment 1146115

Get lost before Americans on this forum get mad and appeal for nuking your terrorist country

:lul:

JFL JUST YOU WAIT YOU DRAVID CURRY NIGGER DALIT
JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Many things but its mainly

Orbitals/undertone/lower third and generally more forward grown than ethnics.

Also nose and lips.