difference in bone between 12 and 17 year old?

the difference is DRASTIC bro 5 years is a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
at least fro m12-17 it is a really important prime growth period

the reaaon why i ask is because according to this study, there was a noticeable ipd and intercanthal distance increase after rme (rapid maxillary expanison) and it produced more stress on the eye area but it was done on 12 year olds apparently https://looksmax.org/threads/soft-tissue-changes-with-rme-including-eyes.280136/
It’s mainly something to do with the sutures. I don’t know what it is exactly but there is some sort of decrease in activity. Also the skull is much smaller and thus requires less force to move things around.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
the reaaon why i ask is because according to this study, there was a noticeable ipd and intercanthal distance increase after rme (rapid maxillary expanison) and it produced more stress on the eye area but it was done on 12 year olds apparently https://looksmax.org/threads/soft-tissue-changes-with-rme-including-eyes.280136/
Not for everyone

It’s mainly something to do with the sutures. I don’t know what it is exactly but there is some sort of decrease in activity. Also the skull is much smaller and thus requires less force to move things around.
yeah apparently the younger the more malleable, but i am a late teen, 17 years old so i am mostly done wotih puberty not sure how my skull would be affected

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
also how are you saving up for these procedures? loans?