differences between channers and psl posters

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken
i find the dichotomy between these 2 interesting . they were both obviously part of the loser outcrowd growing up but psl posters tended to be the envious one looking at the popular crowd wanting to be with them, while chan posters leaned into being a loser hence all the dick measuring on chan sites over who is more weird/contrarian/alternative. definitely strengths and weaknesses with both positions

channers are arguably a lot more positive of a mindset, their self acceptance is largely cope but at least theyre trying to be positive. they also have to settle for 3/10 anime weeb landwhales lol.

i hate both crowds in different ways. channers cope themselves into schizophrenic tier delusions, and think theyre superior for being some faggot hipster, while psl has the opposite problem where they think anything mainstream is superior just by virtue of being mainstream. psl also is largely faggot shallow narcy zoomes with zero concern for anything beyond popularity and looks. psl also is so fucking shallow you can't even tell who their real selves are, they pretend to be normie in a really obvious cringe way, even fucking online lol.

on the other hand if you take psl advice and just use the looksmaxxing and social advice positively you can really improve your life in a much more meaningful way than bluepilling yourself with a subhuman anime 4chan landwhale . its obviously hard to do this tho and easy to get sucked into blackpill rotting void.

forgot to add in another thing channers do thats fucking annoying. bring up anything even REMOTELY mainstream and its "X mainstream thing is stupid, Y obscure thing only i know about is superior"