Differences between these two eye areas? (Blackcels GTFIH)

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Genuinely curious what makes these two black guys stand out in terms of the eye areas from the same video. On the one hand, the guy below looks like his eyes 'bulge' a bit more but it doesn't seem to be a crazy amount... I think it's the lack of undereye support that doesn't help. And you see this w/ a lot of black guys, esp in the UK

And yet you look at the interviewer's eye area. Same UEE but just looks 10x better. What is it?
IMG 1114

IMG 1112

Attachments

• IMG_1113.png
    IMG_1113.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1112.png
    IMG_1112.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
WTF is uee? WTF is undereye support?

It is because the first guy has protruding eyeballs and the 2nd dude has good bone support around his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
It is because the first guy has protruding eyeballs and the 2nd dude has good bone support around his eyes.
Makes sense - think infraorbital implants would be best for the first guy to factor the lack of bone support?

Makes sense - think infraorbital implants would best the first guy to factor the lack of bone support?
DeepSetEyesPILL

Genuinely curious what makes these two black guys stand out in terms of the eye areas from the same video. On the one hand, the guy below looks like his eyes 'bulge' a bit more but it doesn't seem to be a crazy amount... I think it's the lack of undereye support that doesn't help. And you see this w/ a lot of black guys, esp in the UK

View attachment 2838835View attachment 2838840

And yet you look at the interviewer's eye area. Same UEE but just looks 10x better. What is it?
View attachment 2838859
View attachment 2838861d
doesnt really matter since im better