• MTNs

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • LTNs

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
I swear to God HTNs are the biggest normalfaggots, they get enough positive feedback so they do not develop overcompensating weird personalities but also don't have that much of an ego because they are not that good looking, so they are humble and approachable and have quite a lot of experience in social skills thanks to having lots of friends, as a result these motherfucas are all stupid NPCs

Chadlites+ have big egos, confidence and weird hobbies because they live in tutorial mode, but on closer inspection their social skills are lame because they do not need to self improve that skill, most males are jelly of em because they don't need to interact with other males to function in society so they almost have never something in common with normies

MTNs are an inferior version of HTNs, they tend to be more into nerdy shit compared to their upgraded versions who are more into normogroid hobbies like dancing, sports, festivals, LTNs meanwhile have horrible overcompensating personalities, most red pilled retards are on here and below this you have incels who believe it or not have more in common with chadlites+ than with normies

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Shitty thread, HTNs like me are the narciest niggas out there :ogre:

Chadlites+ and MTNs are generally normies

LTNs are drawn to be nerdy edgy mfs